7

Revenge.

 

Sungyeol sat there with a serious look, and all of the sudden his face lit up, "GREAT! I have a GOOOOOOD idea!" he said and wispere to all of them. One by one, and after hearing, they all smirked.

*why did they smirk? what are they going to do? to me?* 

 

Woohyun: Why are you so scared?

You: Me? Scared? No, i'm not.

sungyeol: Do that? 

dongwoo: YES! I can't wait to see maid dance!!

hoya hit sungjong's back and wispered, but loud enough for you to hear, "hey, you're not suppose to say that out!

"Sorry..."

You look at them shock. "DANCE? Are your crazy? No."

myungsoo: Why? You can't dance?

You: Yes. I CAN'T!

sunggyu: Then why did your BEST FRIEND say you like dancing.

You: *best friend? Ji Eun? Cannot be, they must be lying.* NO WAY.

~flashback~

When you're 6, you're started learning ballet. Eevryone praised you for your good dancing skills. At 11, you started to go dancing school to dance. You won in many competitions.

one time, someone who lost in the competition were very angry. Her parents, called a group of person to kidnap you and to make sure to make you not able to dance again. They hit your knee, till almost you can't walk again. But after years, you recovered again. From then on, you have a phobia for dancing. 

 

~end of flashback~

hoya: Come on! I know you can  dance! Show us! We're curious. 

You: I can't.... ~you started thinking of your past. Tears trickled down and you just ran into the room.~

woohyun: *What's wrong? She's crying...*

Sungyeol: It's just dancing...

sungjong: Hey let's watch this mv! woohyun! It's apink! 

woohyun didn't reply or care and just walk to your room.

 

You were lying on your bed with your eyes closed. 

Woohyun came in. "Are you alright?"

You quickly stood up.

You both sat side by side on the edge of the bed. 

"I'm sorry, for forcing you do something you don't like..." woohyun said.

"It's okay, I'm alright."

"But why?"

"It's because..." you hesitated. Then, told him the whole story.

*i can't believe i actually said this to him...*

*I feel so sad for her, sorry, ____.*

"Well, you should rest, there's school tomorrow."

You laid on the bed and went to sleep. 

 

Midnight came, you woke up all of the sudden. You were thinking how your day will be like tomorrow. Suddenly, the door opened. You quickly closed your eyes, pretending to sleep. 

He put your blanket propely and wispered. "You should have told us that. Sleep well."

It was myungsoo. 

Once he left the room, you thought, *why is he treating me so well?*

 

 

You woke up early and prepared breakfast for them. As you were ready, they woke up. 

"Here! Delicious noodles for breakfast. I have to go first! I have school!"

"noona, WAIT!"

"Why?"

"You're not the only one with school. We can go together." myungsoo said. 

"ok..." you said. and mumured softly, "just hope i'm not in the same class as you all.

 

Once you entered the school,  there were screamings for myungsoo and sungjong. There are curious people thinking why you're beside them. 

"Ok, i am going to class."

You were is Class 1A, sungjong in 1C and myungsoo in 2B.

As you entered your class, you just sat there alone. 

"What should i do now..." just then your phone rang,it's jieun. "_____! Why didn't you pick up my phone call this few days? Well, I'm in japan already... I am not returning soon................................"

"oh, okay... '

"bye."

*I'm a loner...*

You lay down on the table.

"Hi! We met again." someone said.

It was the man that bumped on you the other day.

"Hi."

He quickly lift out his hands to you. "I'm Hyunseong. you are???"

"I'm _____ ."

"nice name! well, seems like we're in the same class! I would like to sit with you, but  i am sitting with taemin..."

"Taemin?"

 Just then, a cute guy walks towards you. 

"Hello!! I am Taemin!!!"

"oh, hi!"

"Do you mind? I want to sit with hyunseong oppa!"

*WHAT??! OPPA? His a guy, is he a gay?*

"What he meant is he wants to sit with me. He's like this. haha"

"okay, i can sit myself!"

just then the class bell rang. It's time for class. 

"good morning cla..."

"sorry, I'm late," A girl rushed in. 

You can hear the class starting to whisper to each other but you don't know what's happening.

"first day of school and you're late? "

"sorry, i have schedules. I'm really sorry."

As there are no more seats, she sat next to you. 

Throughout the whole class you both did not talk at all. 

 

~DING DONG~

 

It's break time. as you were about to leave your seat, she stopped you.

"Hello!"

You looked at her, she is kind of familiar... "hi..." you said smiling abit.

"I am Lee ji Eun, you can call me IU!"

* BINGO! She's IU, the person on woohyun's room's poster. Wait, soo she's a singer. And, JIEUN? ANOTHER JIEUN?* you mentally laughed.

"hi, jieun. HAHA!  I have a friend called jieun too! I'm _____"

"good! Let's be friends!" she smiled. 

 

You both chatted happily while walking to the cafeteria. You say a whole group of 6 people including hyunseong. 

"So he's the noona you're talking about!!! HI NOONA!" one of the boy screamt while walking running towards you and hugged you.

"hi, what are the 5, people here... wait 6?"'

the 2 boys which look similar appeared, and said together. "HI! We are the jo twins!" "I'm youngmin," "and I'm Kwangmin!," "WE ARE THE MAKNAE!!!"

"Aniya," another boy shouted. "I am the maknae. I am the YOUNGEST!"

And there they started fighting. you and jieun started laughing at their childishness.

"Hi, I'm donghyun" you shaked hands with them. 

"i'm jeong min!'

"and I'm hyunseong! Officially introducing myself to you again!" 

Suddenly, sungjong ran towards you all and break off your hands with hyunseong. Myungsoo followed behind.

"YA! MAID NOONA! You're suppose to come find us not here flirting guys!"

jieun gave him a glare, "WHAT FLIRTING? Since when is she flirting."

Sungjong saw jieun and immediately know her, he immediately gave a 90 degree bow. 

you looked at sungjong and myungsoo, "What do your need?"

Myungsoo wispered to you," Next time, you are to follow us."

"WHY???!"

"no reason"

"I can go anywhere i want alright?"

" no you can't. You're our maid."

"Well, why not you answer me first. What's with those words that you said to me yesterday night? WHY?"

*how did she know? okay, what should i say now?* myungsoo thought.