15.

Revenge.

 

After dinner, infinite left for their radio programme. You were alone at the dorm. You looked at the camera. *should i put it? It would be nothing right? Infinite wouldn't do anything that will cause them problem even in their dorm right? hope so... you put the camera in the living room, at a place they wouldn't see. 

"Sigh....i hope nothing happens...." you said to yourself.

 

-Next Morning-

"HEY ____ We're back!" Sungyeol shouted. 

You had fell asleep on the sofa last night. As you were still sleeping peacefully on the sofa, dongwoo came and tickle you.

"YAHH!!!!" you stare at him.

"Opps sorry..." He said and walked away.

"Well later you are to follow us to the dream Concert after breakfast! To help out I guess? You alright?" woohyun said, in a serious tone. You straight away replied, "Alright," Sunggyu then glare at both of you, then told woohyun, " hey, it should be my job to ask her this not you..." You chuckled while walking toward your room and commented, " What the difference?" Sunggyu turned to stare at you again while woohyun started laughing. 

"Hyung, maybe you should open your eyes bigger? Or have a eye stare lesson with sungjong." 

"nam woohyun, where have your manners gone to?" And they started running around the room catching one another. While running, sunggyu accidentally fell from a small push from woohyun, and saw a tiny device. 

 

 

You sat down on your bed, and started thinking about the camera. You just can't get over it and had a very bad feeling for it. *knock knock*

"____! Are you done??!" 

"Yes myungsoo!" you said and changed into a brand new set of clothes.

 

 

You and infinite entered the van to wait for the manager to drive you all off. While you were in your own world, hoya interupted. "So what are you thinking? Is there something wrong?" he asked, concerned. you turned to look at him. he shaked his head and said, "You're pretty weird today.... hmmm...." 

"Am i?"

"Ye...." "Ok we are ready to go! Wear your seat belts already?" the manager interupted.

"Done!"

While on the way, there was a traffic jam at the road beside TXD company. there are many fans standing outside, who seems to be confronting something to the company. 

"What's happening?"

Sungjong took a look outside and then said," Oh that person, he had a scandal with a girl and fans are demanding for i.don't.know. what which obviously nothing will become better with them around..." 

"True..." You said and thought, 'what if such a thing happened to infinite too?' you immediately shake your head and try to stop thinking about it. While sunggyu, was staring at you all this while. 

 

 

 

"Hey Kibum!" Woohyun said as soon when he entered the backstage. "Hey woohyun, wow it's been quite long since i saw you!" He said, while hi-5-ing the other members. "and she is....." "I'm ____!" "Hi ___! Nice to meet you! You're pretty!" after he greeted you, nicole(from kara) came to say hi to you too.

Infinite went to get ready for their performance while you sat aside doing nothing. *why did they tell me to come when there's actually nothing for me to do...*

Just then, jieun(IU) came over. "_____?" You turned and saw her. "Hi jieun! ah i mean, IU!" "It's okay just call me jieun !" You nooded. "So how are you? Ah i hope school can resume soon, can't wait to always see you in school! Miss you so much!" She said, you had nothing to reply, so you just smiled. 

Jieun then came closer and asked you, "Is there something wrong? I know you're not alright..."

you sigh. "Jieun ah, can i ask you something?" she nooded. "Is putting a camera to monitor someone's action a bad thing?" She immediately change her tone and said, "YES! It's really bad. Once there is a fan that did this to me.... woah" You looked at her, and start to feel even more guilty. "Well, i have to go! See You! Reply my messages okay!" You smiled and she walked away. 

Little did you know, all the time, someone was standing there staring at you.

He said softly, "so it was really you."