1

Revenge.

Your alarm clock rang. You woke up. Just like any day, you bath eat and get ready for school. 

"UNNI! I won't be home early today! i am going for a concert! AHH!  finally i will get to see my infinite oppas!!!!" Your sister said as soon as you walked out of the room. You and your sister live are alone at home. As your parents had told you that they will be going to singapore for business trip. 

"Okay,be careful okay?" you said to your sister. You were not interested in all these things,nor do you want to even know all this.  

You walked to school alone just like what you did everyday. As soon as you reached the school gate, someone greeted you. 

"_____! You're finally here! i waited for so long!" jieun said. She is your best friend in this school.

"Ya ya ya. Isn't it the same time? I came in to the school at this time yesterday." You said walking into the school not stopping to greet her. Jieun ran beside you and tapped you shoulders. "I'm just kidding okay? Almighty _____ doesn't likes jokes ah?" 

you looked at her, smirked and replied," Do i know you?" and continue walking in. " YA!!!"

 

just like any day,the school is crowded with students around. Reading books, rushing to class, to everywhere. Well, as for today, it is way more crowded. You even noticed a group of girls standing at the entrance. " What's happening today?" you asked jieun,who is standing at your right.

" Don't you know?  I heard that Infinite will be coming to our school today. "

"Oh" you replied, with not a bit of curiosity. 

" Okay, i am going to my first class now! Bye ____! we meet later!" jieun walked to another direction.

Just as you took your books from the locker and going to the classroom, the whole group of girls rushed from behind you to the huge crowd in front. You books dropped to the floor. "Hey what are you doing!" But no one heard you. fangirls were busy screaming at infinite's arrival.

" INFINITE!!!! OPPA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" 

"No big deal. Can't believe my sister are like them." you sighed, pick up your books and left to the classroom.

 

It's recess time. Instead of rushing to the cafeteria, fangirls ran around to the schools to find their "oppas"

You sat there at the quiet cafeteria eating your french toast.

frenchtoast

 

Jieun managed to squeeze through the crowd and go towards you. "I heard that infinite went missing in this school. those fans,can't find them." you looked at them, " those fangirls,what a poor life. Can't infinite be more responsible and just appear for them once. But it's so crazy. They are humans just like us, what's so good seeing them?"

"You won't understand. You must experience it so that you will know. You see, maybe you can ask your sister, why she like them so much."

" But they don't even know they existed. And don't those idols just love them for money?"

" jung ____, why are you like this? So heartless"

" I will prove to you all that nothing is good about them one day. whatever, eat your food. I finished already. I am going off first."

" To where?"

" somewhere. Just go join your other friends."

"okay." Jieun looked at you as you walk away and thought, 'why are you always like this. You won't have friends, ____...' 

 

You walk to the back alley of the school, your favourite place. It is quiet and whenever you want to study or rest, you can come here. as you were about to walk all the way to the end, you saw the group of 7 standing there.

dongwoo: Those fans are seriously! arghh. Very loud.

sunggyu: Going crazy? Why did hyung even tell us to come here,to this school! Aish. 

You were shocked once you heard those words. You thought that if your sister and other fans saw this, they may not waste their money on this kind of fangirling anymore. Without thinking twice, you took your phone out from your pocket and start recording everything they said.

myungsoo: Be quiet. If any of them hear this, we'll die.

hoya: Whoever heard i make sure they'll die first.

sungjong: don't worry. I have guards.

sungyeol: Innocent maknae have guards?  

sungjong: The queenkas. they told me to come here which is free of fans. So only they know we're here. Any of them come, she will know.

dongwoo: Well,i really need some rest from those irritating screamings.

just as you were about to press the stop button. Someone pushed you down from the back and you fell forward. Infinite looked at you,shocked. they didn't expect someone to really hear them. They saw you with your phone and know what you were doing. 

the person that pushed you walk out from behind. She wiped her hands and smirked at you. She is the school's queenka, jessica. " What are you doing to my oppas? Videotaping them? Ahh, you're goi..."

myungsoo: hey, we will settle her ourself. You should go first.

Jessica looked at them. Sungjong gave her a fake smile. "Ok then, SETTLE her well." jessica said and walked out. hoya quickly took your phone and watched the video. 

"YA! Return it to me!"

woohyun: Why must we? And... Who are you and why are you here.

you: This is my place and i come here everytime. IT should be why you all are here!

dongwoo: I don't see your name here so you don't own here. 

sunggyu: Well, why are you doing this? 

you: I want to

myungsoo: Who are you?

you: I'm a s...s...

hoya: Anti fan? 

You do not know what to reply. You quickly snatched back your phone. Luckily it is not deleted yet. ' YES. You can show it to your sister.' you thought.

Just as you're going to go out, hoya grabbed your hand. 

myungsoo: You heard right?? You'll die. 

He started to walk nearer and nearer to you. Your heart started beating faster and faster. 

you pushed him away and quickly ran out of the alley.

 

sunggyu: She will get her punishment one day. I know she won't show it to anyone. Don't worry. If she did, she'll die.

sungyeol: you sure?? ...  

myungsoo: She's strong...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------