3

Revenge.

you walked out of the school and since class started already, the streets around here were quiet. You felt someone following you, so you decided to walk faster. Suddenly,someone appeared and used a baseball bat to your head. You passed out.

"Seems like she's not going to wake up any sooner. Mr han, Should i pour water on her or something?"

You rolled your eyes and slowly opened. You look around and realised that you're tied to a chair facing a man sitting dowm together with some unknown people standing behind. 

"She's awake!" one man said.

"Why am i here?" You said angrily.

"chill!" The man sitting down on the chair said.

"How can i chill when i am being kidnapped?"

"How can you talk to our boss like that? Manners! girl!" another with a bird tattoo on his arm said.

"Well, i am Mr han. Your parents owed us money and they're in singapore hiding. Don't worry, they are safe." he said with full of sarcasm.

"Safe with you? So why did you kidnap me?"

"Simple, a deal. Want your parents back? Do what I SAY."

There was a silence for a while.

you thought. ' a deal? What do they want? Parents, no they won't be safe. I have to save them. But my sister?'

Like he can read your mind, he said, "Don't worry about your sister. You're doing something good for your sister too!"

"What good? What's the deal?"

" I need you to help me revenge."

"WHAT? REVENGE? How is that helping my sister?"

" Can you please listen to what my boss have to say first?" A short guy said. 

"Well, you should know infinite. I need you to disband them."

"Why??"

The guy with bird tattoo started to explain. "They had once caused our boss company to close down, making us to suffer with great loss. Also, they have make his daughter..."

"That's it,you don't have to know more. Most importantly, they have caused your sister to be like this too! So do you want? Disband them, make any scandal you want. Just disband them and you can have your parents back."

You looked down, not sure what you should do.

"Another thing, i can also help you find out who knocked down your sister. Don't you want to help her seek justice?"

'He is quite true. Just make them disband. It is nothing hard.' you thought. "Okay."

"Good. Jung _____, you have made the right choice. Now, sign this. Once they are disbanded, you will get your parents back. And i will tell you who will knock your sister now. Don't worry there's people taking care your sister for 24/7."

"but my hand..."

"Guys, untie her!"

You signed without thinking further. As you were about to us him what you have to do next, two men grabbed your arm, one each side and dragged you to the van. As soon as you were on the seat and when mr han entered the van, it drove off.

"Where are we going?"

"To sign out to be the maid at woollim entertainment."

" ma..id?"

" Yes," He took some short hair wig that will hide your long hair away and geek specs"

"What's this for?"

"they are looking for maid, so if you want to get chosen, you can't look attractive."

"But it is so...dirty."

"So you don't want your parents?"

"no! i mean, okay... I will wear it later... So how do i disband them?" you asked and he told you what to do. You started to feel wrong, but for the sake of your family, you decided to do this till the end. And since you had already signed the contract.

 

 

"Go in, someone already helped you sign up. And remember what I say. I will contact you again. Phone with you always!"

"Yes..." you replied and put on the short hair wig and geek glasses. 

People saw you and started laughing. "Eww, so ugly and she wants to be a maid?"

you ignore everyone and since it is your turn already, you went in to the interview room.

After they read through your particulars they started to whisper to each other. 

"Okay, _____ you're hired."

You looked at them,shocked. "What? you didn't even ask me any question?"

" So you don't want?"

" I mean, yes, okay thanks!!" you walked forward as they lead you to the manager room. 

 

"So as infinite maid, there are many things that you need to take note of. " the manager started to tell you all the rules. Suddenly, you hair felt itchy, 'it must be the wig that is so old.' you thought. 

"So, you wiill be living in the spare room at their house. The coordi will not be around for a year or so thus, for the next 1 year that you're with them, you will be their maid and do what the coordi too. Now, sign this. The contract for a year."

Without hesitating, you signed it. 

He gave you the address and you walked to their house with your luggage. 

"here, found it! finally." suddenly, you thought of something, "I'm living with 7 guys... " You started to panic a little. You stood outside their house not knowing what to do. 

 

-on the other side-

Infinite was playing happily in the dorm. 

Sunggyu saw the message on his phone and his jaw dropped. "What's wrong?" Woohyun asked.

sunggyu looked up and said, "We're going to have a new maid..."

dongwoo: Again??

sungyeol: Well, let's do something. I bet this maid can't last for a week. 

hoya: Or even 3 days.

sungjong: Well, when is she coming? 

sunggyu: She should be on her way!

sungyeol: Hey let's think of something to scare her off. 

myungsoo: Let's do something else instead. ~he winked.~

woohyun: Ahhh our charms?

sungjong: Hey! Let's just stick to yeollie's plan. Just make her life difficult okay? i don't want her to fall for us. 

sunggyu :Yeah, anyway the maid can't be pretty. manager hyung would not allow. 

myungsoo: Ok whatever.

dongwoo: Hey see who's out there? 

sungyeol: she's coming in! 

 

You knocked on the door and suddenly feel the itch on your head. 

They opened the door and stare at you. Just then, you took out your geek specs and the wig, making your long black hair sway out naturally.

 

sunggyu :*isn't she that girl?*

myungsoo: *things gonna be fun* ~he smirked~

everyone stared at you shocked. 

You: "What? Why are you looking at me?"

You threw the wig and geek specs away.  And just stood at the door. 

hoya broke the awkwardness by laughing and say, "hi, come in!"

You walked in and sat down infront of them. 

woohyun: Give me your phone now.

You: Why should I?

myungsoo: So you have not deleted that?

you: What thing?

sunggyu: Don't lie. That video. 

sungjong looked at you and said sweetly, "noona, let me see your phone!"

You: What? Noona? What makes you think i am older than you?

sungyeol: Because you look VERY old, NOONA!!!!

myungsoo: So you're younger?

dongwoo: Ermm why not let's introduce ourself.

sunggyu: Mmm a anti fan should know enough about us.

You: Since when did i say i'm a anti fan... ~you said softly. Everyone did not hear it except L.~

"I'm HOYA the dancing machine!"

"The cute maknae sungjong~"

"I'm the charismatic leader sunggyu!"

"The main vocalist, woohyun!"

"I'm sungyeol!" " the choding,"dongwoo added.

"Well, i'm the rapper, dongwoo!" "He's a babo," sungyeol said.

"Call me L. I'm myungsoo."

Sunggyu: What about you? What's your name? age?

woohyun: We can just call her maid noona!

you: YA! 

dongwoo: Let her talk okay?

you looked at them and just sigh. "Forget it. Where is my room and what do you want me to do?"

Sungyeol: Your name first!

you: Is it that room?

Sunggyu: Yes.

You walked into the room and closed the door. 

 

sungyeol: Why is she so rude? 

sungjong: I'm in to let her suffer. I don't like her already.

 

 

You were sitting on the bed in your room.'Urgh. What to do now? It's so awkward! Aish'

Then sunggyu shouted," MAID! COME OUT NOW! THERE's THINGS FOR YOU TO DO!"

You opened the door and looked at him. " What?"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Thanks for subscribing! 

followyourheart BitterSweetx3 violetjewelz ToBeUnknown b2stlalalove -Ashley-  NazSamz

And please continue commenting and share with me how you feel! Thanks~