For MorganLynn

INFINITE Secret Santa 2015

Written by: "JC18"
Pairing: OT7

A/N: I hope you enjoy my story about Infinite!

 

 


 

CHRISTMAS EVE

(0,482)

 

L stared at the Christmas tree in the living room, looking extremely worried. Hoya walked in to grab a bottle of water. "What's with the long face?" He asked as he twisted the cap off of the bottle and began guzzling it down. "I still haven't gotten a present for Sungyeol hyung," L said quietly. Hoya spewed out the water he had been drinking in surprise. "What? Dude, it's Christmas EVE. How are you going to get anything?" L shrugged in response. Hoya thought for a minute, and said, "Come on, let's go." L looked up. "Go where, hyung?" Hoya grinned. "Let's go shopping!"

 

The two of them walked through the street that was decorated with lights and fake snowflakes. Real snow, however, blanketed the ground and continued to fall softly. They stopped by store windows, peering through. "The problem is that I don't know anything Sungyeol hyung would like." L said. Then he asked, "What did you get him?" Hoya shrugged. "Just a nice pen," he answered. They passed by jewelry stores, clothing stores, and thrift shops, when they finally stopped at a friendly looking place with light pouring out of it. L and Hoya looked at each other, grinning deviously. 

 

                                 ***

 

The other members of Infinite came home after going out to eat, when they realized Hoya and L weren't there. Dongwoo pretended to fake cry. "My soul mate left me!" The others laughed, and Sunggyu made hot cocoa for the five of them. It was late in the night, about 11 o'clock. Sungyeol wondered aloud as they got ready to sleep. "Where is Hoya and L?" He muttered. Sungjong came in. "Don't worry. L hyung just called me to say that they were out shopping, and wouldn't be home until really late." So the others watched a drama episode, and then went to sleep.

 

CHRISTMAS DAY

 

Everyone woke up, and said merry Christmas to one another. They walked out to the living room, where Hoya and L sat, grinning. "Merry Christmas!" They yelled. L was holding a box in his lap gingerly. "What's in the box?" Sungyeol asked. L smiled. "Your Christmas present." Sungyeol grinned, and sat on the ground as well. The others did the same, and began opening presents with sounds of happy thank you's and shouts of glee. Then L carefully handed Sungyeol the gift and he opened it slowly..... And out flew a tiny, brown and gray puppy. "Oh my gosh it's so cute!" Sungyeol yelled. Everyone else crowded around to see the puppy as well. "It's a Maltese and poodle mix," L explained. "Thank you so much!" Sungyeol said, leaning forward to hug him. Then after the excitement died, they all yelled, "Merry Christmas Infinite!!"

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry that it's so short, because I kind of did this last minute,
and I didn't get a print so it was not easy. But I hope you still enjoyed!

 

Admin: Santa, didn't you get your prompts? ;;
(Still a lovely story though, a lovely picture of OT7.) <3