For Alienkookies

INFINITE Secret Santa 2015

Written by: "wifeu"

Pairing: Myungyeol

Prompt: in which Myungsoo and Sungyeol meet at the daycare

(Words: 2,421)


Author's Note: ENGLISH ISN’T MY FIRST LANGUAGE BUT I TRIED MY BEST FOR THIS STORY. I HOPE THE PERSON REQUESTED THIS PROMPT WILL BE HAPPY TO READ THIS. HAHA MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR~


 

“Mom, seriously you wanted me to be in there? In the day care?” Sungyeol frowns when he and his mother having breakfast.
“It is a daycare, Sungyeol but it is your aunt’s,” his mum says.
“You know I can’t get along with the kids. They hate me,” Sungyeol says as he grabs the toast from his plate.
“Your aunt needs our help. One of her workers resigned suddenly and she unable to search a person to replace her in this moment,”
“She has you,” he mumbles.
“I got work, Lee Sungyeol and for God sake, it is winter break now, why you need to be so moody about that,” his mother starts to piss.
“I need to look after my Dubongie,” Sungyeol says.
“Who is Dubongie?”
“My precious COC,”
“Lee Sungyeol, packs your stuff now, and I will send to her for fortnight,” his mum says the final decision and with that he knows, he lost to her.

//

“Mum,” Sungyeol tries to beg to her when both of them standing in front of Sungyeol’s aunt house.
“2 weeks are not that long, Sungyeol and I can guarantee you will have a good moment with the kids,” his mother smiles.
“What if I’m not?”
“You will,” his mother says before pushing the door’s bell.

Later the door opens and reveals a woman in the middle of 30’s with her baggy shirt and long pants. The messy bun that she put is really messy with a big glass frame on her nose.
“Eonnie,” the woman half yells.
Sungyeol at the other hand is making a disgusting face.
“Eonnie, comes in, Sungyeol too,” she says while opening the door wide.

Sungyeol scans the small apartment that quite messy for a woman. Sungyeol’s aunt comes with mugs of juice.
“Eonnie, thank you for helping me. I was crying all day when I couldn’t find the substituent,” Sungyeol’s aunt says while holding his mother’s hands.
“It’s okay. My Sungyeol is really happy to help you out,” his mother says which make Sungyeol’s jaws drop.
“Lie,” he mouths to his mother.
“Is two weeks okay?” Mrs. Lee asks her sister.
“Why so soon?” the happy face plastered on her face just now disappears.
Mrs. Lee glances to Sungyeol, “Ask him,” she says.
“Sungyeol ah, how about a month- or maybe until I find the new worker,” his aunt says.
Sungyeol bits his lips, and his feet fidget when thinking the answer.
“A month is the maximum,” he says.
“Deal!” his aunt pulls out her hand.
Sungyeol looks at her hand before deciding to shake, “Deal,” he says.

//

“Sungyeol ah, wakes up. We need to go early,” his aunt says while knocking the door.
Sungyeol takes his phone under his pillow.
“5 AM? She gotta be kidding,” he says.
“Sungyeol!”
“I heard,” he says and jumps off from the bed.
“I really hate this break,” Sungyeol mentally curses.

The daycare is few blocks from his aunt’s apartment- so; they will be walking to there. The sun is about to setting the light when they walk to the daycare. He pulls the coat closer against to his chest because of the coldness of the city.
“Sungyeol, you want some coffee?” his aunt says when both of them in front of the convenience store.
“Sure,” he says. He can’t reject the offer because his body needs warmth.

“You must be hate me now,” his aunt says when both of them having the hot coffee inside the daycare.
“No,” Sungyeol replies shortly but inside of his mind, he really hates her for waking him so early.
“Do you like the kids,” his asks while slurping down the coffee.
“Kids hate me,” he says.
“No, they aren’t,”
“They will pinch me, cry, scream, kick,” Sungyeol mumbles.
“That is means, he likes you. He wants your attention,” his aunt explains.
Sungyeol backs to his coffee.

20 minutes later, a guy, with all black enters the daycare. At that moment, Sungyeol’s aunt isn’t there. She is in bathroom. The appearance of that mysterious guy really makes him panic.
“Who are you, mister?” Sungyeol asks him.
“I supposed I should ask that for you,” the guy says.
“I- I’m, nobody. Why you should know about me, mister?” Sungyeol says.
“Are you, Miss Jane’s stalker?” the guy asks.
“Me? What the hell I become a stalker of my own aunt,” Sungyeol pisses off.
The guy pulls off his mask and zips of his coat.
“Ah, so you are the new substituent?” the guy says.
“N-no-y-yes. I am, and you?”
“I’m L,”
“L?”
“Hm, L,”
“You mean L in alphabet?” Sungyeol still don’t have any idea about his name.
“Why you are so talkative?” L starts to piss off.
“No, I just, oh L,”
“Whatever weird dude- what’s your name?”
“Sungyeol,” he replies shortly.
“Heol? Seungheol?” L is about to burst out.
“Yeol! Sung-Yeol,” he pisses off.
“Ah, Sungyeol. I thought, heol,” he casually says before walks to the coat holder.
“Are you making fun of me?”
“Did I?”
“You such a weird guy with all black,” Sungyeol says.
“Ah, so you got problem with my fashion sense now after making fun my name,” L says.
“No I didn’t, I just wanted to make sure your name is L, like in alphabet,” Sungyeol says.

//

On 7 AM, the parents start to send their kids to the daycare. Sungyeol don’t have any idea about a bunch of kids that been sending to the daycare. The day starts with a crying kid that doesn’t want to be left in the daycare. A twin that keep running around the daycare that makes Sungyeol wants to scream to make they stop running. Not to forget, a 2 years old kid is playing with her milk- spreads her milk on the floor and wipes it with her palms. Not just that, she even wipes her face and hairs with the milk.

“Sungyeol ah, help me with Jieun,” his aunt says while holding a crying baby.
“Who is Jieun?” Sungyeol asks her.
“That,” she points to a chubby kid on the floor with the milk bottle on her hand.
“Crap,” Sungyeol mentally curses.

“Jieunnie,” Sungyeol calls her, and makes she turns facing him.
“Can I have that,” he asks and Jieun shakes his head.
“I need this,” Sungyeol says and grabs the bottle from her.
A high pitch scream let out from her small mouth.
“L!!” he screams for L.

Later by noon, all the kids are taking the nap, which a break for all of them. Sungyeol lies on the floor, besides Jieun that already in a deep sleep right after L changed her dress after the milk incident.

“She is cuter when in sleep,” Sungyeol mumbles.
“Did I hear something,” L turns to be passing him on that time.

Sungyeol looks at L that standing right beside him.

“You better have some food before these kids wake up,” L says.
“Do we have something to eat,” Sungyeol says.
“Your aunt cooked something in the kitchen. You should have that,” L says.

Sungyeol wakes up immediately and walks to the kitchen. His aunt isn’t longer there. The smell from the pot really catches his appetite. But when he opens the lid, he swears he wants to scream L name aloud.

“Yah, you say my aunt cooked something,” Sungyeol pisses off when he found that his aunt cooked a soup for the kids.
“Ah, I thought you will have the kiddy soup,” L smiles.
“I swear I want to kill you now,” Sungyeol says.
“But you can’t,”
“Yes I can,”
“No,”
“Boys, please kids are sleeping,” his aunt warns.
“Don’t get mad, Yeollie,” L treats him like the kid which make Sungyeol annoys.

//

On the next day, Sungyeol’s aunt asks him to help her to dress up Sowon, a four years old girl. Everything go smoothly when he dresses up Sowon, but he stuck when trying to tie her long hairs. He spends almost 10 minutes to tie her hairs, and makes little Sowon starts to uncomfortable.
“Ah,” Sowon cries a bit when Sungyeol pulls her hairs a bit hard.
“I’m sorry, Sowonnie,” Sungyeol says but still trying to tie her hairs.
Sowon spots L a few steps from her. L is playing with Sungjong.
“L oppa,” Sowon calls him and makes L looks at her.
Sowon immediately stands up.
“Sowonie, where are you wanted to go?” Sungyeol surprises with her sudden movement.
“Pabo oppa,” simple words makes Sungyeol left dumbfounded.
Sungyeol’s eyes following Sowon- she is heading to L that sit opposite from him.

“What is that, Sowonnie,” L asks her.
“That pabo oppa doesn’t know how to tie my hairs,” she says while pointing to Sungyeol.
L laughs when heard Sowon’s words.
“Come,” L says as pats his laps and makes Sowon sits between of his legs.
“Sowonnie, it is not good calling people pabo,” L says while braiding her hairs.
“Hmm,” she hums.
“You love me, right?” L asks her.
She turns her head facing L, “I love L oppa,” she smiles.
“Promise me you will never call people pabo or oppa will be sad,” L says while pouting his mouth.
“Oppa don’t get sad eung,” Sowon holds L’s face and kisses his lips.

Sungyeol is looking at both of them while playing with Jieun,”Ey, look at L oppa. He is a ert ahjusshi. Aigoo, Jieunie, I doubt your safety around him,” Sungyeol mumbles.
‘PAK’ a strong hit lands on Sungyeol’s forehead. Jieun was hitting Sungyeol with her toys.
“Ah, Jieunnie,” Sungyeol touches his forehead. In a moment he feels a lump on his forehead.
He goes to the kitchen to find a towel to compress the lump. He breathes out his hot breath into the towel before compresses slowly into his forehead.
“Hey dude, are you okay?” L pops in the kitchen.
“I’m fine. It isn’t that bad,” Sungyeol says with the towel still on the forehead.
L pulls Sungyeol’s hand away from his forehead, “Yeah, that isn’t that bad,” L says.
“Don’t cry, Yeollie,” L says before he leaves him alone in the kitchen.
“C-cry? Pfft,” Sungyeol pisses off and accidentally applies a strong pressure onto the lump.

//

Sungjong is the last kid on the daycare before they close it. Sungyeol’s aunt is sleeping soundly on the sofa while L and Sungyeol, both are playing with Sungjong.
“His dad always coming late, isn’t?” Sungyeol asks.
“Yeah,” L replies.
“He is an orphan,” L continues.
Sungyeol taken aback with his words, “Sorry to hear that,”
“He is a strong boy, lost his mother at a young age,” L says.
“He has you,” Sungyeol says while patting Sungjong’s head.
-
-
-
“Oh dude, are you trying to sell your cheesy lines here?” L says.
“Me? N-no,” Sungyeol embarrasses when L says his lines are cheesy.
“You aren’t just a kid, but also a cheesy,” L makes a disgusted face.
“Stop that,” he says.
“He has me,” L repeats Sungyeol’s words.
“Stop that, L,” Sungyeol says.
But L is still repeating his lines.
“STOP THAT FCK!” Sungyeol bursts out. His face turns red like a tomato. The salt liquids are all over his face.
Sungjong also looks at Sungyeol. He is blinking his eyes few times before back to his toys again.
“You don’t need to cry, dude. You just like a baby,” L says.
Before L can digest the incident happens to him, Sungyeol runs away.
-
-
-
L is still standing there when Sungyeol’s aunt is locking the door of the daycare.
“Why you are still here, L?” Sungyeol’s aunt surprises with his presence.
“If you don’t mind, can I take Sungyeol to have a drink?” L says.
“I don’t mind, you should ask him,” his aunt says.
Before Sungyeol answers him, L takes his arm and walk from there.

“You make the thing getting awkward,” Sungyeol says.
“Did I? I’m sorry then,” L says.
“It’s a nice place,” Sungyeol says while looking around the café.
“It’s my mom’s,” he says.
“Oh,”
“I’m sorry for what happened,”
“Why you need to be so cheesy, dude?” Sungyeol disgusts upon heard L’s apologized.
“I don’t know, well, your d-dad,” L says almost whispers.
“Ah, don’t mind. It just, I was embarrassing when you said like that, it just, I mean the words, I didn’t mean that, but at the same time, I meant it,” Sungyeol says- trying to twist the plot.
“I’m sorry,” L says it again.
“Dude, would you please stop making this thing becomes like a gay thing?”
“Did I?” L surprises with his own act.
“Yeah, and you need to stop that because it gets me Goosebumps somehow,” Sungyeol makes his owl face.
“How you can get along with the kids? I saw Sowon kissed you, I mean how you can make these kids love you,” Sungyeol asks him.
“Kids love cute guy, basically and I’m cute,”
“Yeah, cute my ,” Sungyeol mumbles beneath his breath.
“I don’t know either how can I get along with them. Maybe because, I love kids,” L says.
“Sowon told me that you can’t tie her hairs- so basically that is the first thing you need to learn, tying hairs,” L suggests and the purplish bruises on Sungyeol’s head catches his attention.
“Ouch, Jieunnie must hit you really hard. The bruise seems pretty bad,” L shows his sympathy towards him.
Sungyeol touches his forehead, “How supposed I love them when they hit me,”
“They wanted your attention, that’s why they did that,” L simply explains.
“Ah, you really good in babysitting,” Sungyeol seems proud with him.
“Well actually, doing this thing is a part of my training though,”
“What do you mean by that? You’re becoming a dad?”
“N-no. Wow, watch out your words, dude. I’m majoring Kids Physcology in college,” he explains.
“No way. Wow, I- I never thought that you are this passionate. I really need a lot of things from you, master,” Sungyeol says.
“Are you trying to mock my passion?” L glares to him.
“Me? No, I just wow,”
“Shut up,”

//

 

“Sungyeol ah, won’t you miss me?” his mother calls him.
“Hmm, not really,” he replies jokingly.
“I bet, you are happy living in there,” his mother can sense the enjoyment inside his voice.
“Mum knows the best,” he mumbles.
“You aunt told me that you making a good friend,” his mum says.
Sungyeol looks at L that sits opposite of him, playing with Sungjong, “Yes, mum. I can’t wait to introduce him to you,” he says.

 

----the end


Admin Note: Myungsoo and Sungyeol with kids? Too cute to handle! - Myungjhejhe