For luhanniesdeer

INFINITE Secret Santa 2015

Written by: "Skyfall"

Pairing: Woogyu

Prompt: "A love hate relationship where they always seems to argue but in the end they still care very much for each other."

A/N: The prompts seems cliché but it was so hard to write it T_T. And this is the closest that I can give you.

(Words: 5,262)

 


 

The clock strikes down the number 12 and Sunggyu without much delay collects all his book and arranges it one by one into his bag and going straight to the cafeteria. It's noon and Sunggyu have not eaten anything since morning. Hoya was sitting in the school cafeteria and saw Sunggyu walk in, looking for him.

Sunggyu just want to avoid Hoya and Dongwoo but that will be the last thing to do because over the last two weeks, it had become obvious that Hoya did not understand what a broken heart felt like.

“I see you're sitting with your new best friend which are half-boiled egg, raw salad, and banana.” Sunggyu speak out right after he saw Hoya, his supposed to be caring cousin. If only he could explain how out of control he felt every time he saw Hoya and Dongwoo were going over the edge with their lovely act, and he could practically hit the ground with all the cheesiness.

“Oh wait, that's sound familiar, was that a joke?” Hoya has close to none desire to entertain Sunggyu's sarcasm.

“Whatever.”

“Why are you so mad?”

“Hoya, I'm always mad.”

“Well, this is beyond the normality.”

Sunggyu grab the extra meal beside Hoya and munch in the fries since Dongwoo has an extra class to attend which means free meal, and Hoya just rolled his eyes seeing his shameful act. When Sunggyu did not reply, Hoya just sighed heavily and continue separating the onion out of his salad. "Come on Gyu, you need to cool down the anger. He cheat on you, that's it. Why make it into a big deal?"

"I thought he was different. And I did believe he love me, why can't he just wait?"

Hoya smile evilly. "You've been with him for the whole two semester, you should know how his brain operate. And if you love him, why can't you just blow him?"

"Oh, what is that?" Sunggyu ask as he continue on eating. "Sounds like an interesting terminologies if you ask me."

Their momentary bickering got drop out of the air when a newcomer comes joining them in the table. He breathed out heavily signalling the amount of exercise he has been going through before he enter the cafeteria and tiredly sat down beside Hoya and across from Sunggyu.

“I heard you guys were going to the council’s party.” Woohyun stated. Truthfully speaking, it was not a question, it was a challenge.

The brunette throw the last fries on Hoya's tray before focusing his attention on Woohyun. “Why do you care?”

Woohyun snickered before answered. “Who said I do? We still have the group project to finish idiot.”

Yes, group project. The only reason why he tolerate Woohyun's presence in his small circle. Funny how his professor always love to tease his patient, he put a big fat F on Sunggyu's test last semester and  bring Woohyun into his small bubble this semester. Dear life, can't you get more complex?

"Can you guys finish it out for us? Dongwoo and I has a very important dance competition on that day." Hoya ask with a hint of guilt because really, he cannot ditch the competition but did not want to leave his cousin alone with his best friend either knowing how much they hate each other. It's one way or another.

"Hey! That's not fair." Sunggyu disagree quickly, and desperately asking for Woohyun to speak his endless source of an argument. Yes, Sunggyu always lost whenever Woohyun and him has a verbal fight. Hoya smiling brightly like toothpaste’s spoke person he is, before patting Sunggyu on the shoulder to just accept the fate and going with the flow.

"Let's go, I will help you pack for your little trips."

 

That's how Sunggyu and Woohyun end up in a car ride to the Busan to finish out their assignment. They're in their final year in Science Geology and they need to acquire a very natural source of Geographic to bring out the best result for their statistics. And Hoya's hometown seems like the best plan. Now when they're finally getting out of the busy city of Seoul, Sunggyu can finally think straight. Maybe they can finally rest their bodies while getting some work done.

Or so he thought.

"What happen?" Sunggyu ask the moment Woohyun's car stop abruptly in the middle of the road and a gush of smoke coming out of the front boot. The raven quickly push the emergency signal before going out of the car to check on his baby. Yes, brocode number one, car before hoes.

"It's probably nothing so just wait here. I will go out and check." Woohyun says and open the door but he did not step out of the door and just stare at Sunggyu awkwardly. "Well, um... Can you help me a little bit?"

"What? Don't tell me the tyre gone flat."

Woohyun rolled his eyes, and sarcastically replied "How are we able to ride the car if the tyre went flat?" before pushing Sunggyu out of the car to help him move the car out of the main road. It's a rural area but still the vehicles ride at a full speed here compared to the urban state.

All around them were farmland and there's only a tiny road that they ride on before the car broke down and there's an abandoned factory a mile down the road. To make matter worse, the sun almost ready to setting down and giving a chance for the moon to shine, successfully turning the situations creepier and creepier by the minutes. There's a signboard that asking them to beware of the wild pig crossing the road.

Great.

They manage to move the car with so many effort and Sunggyu felt he has lost his consciousness by the factor of two because he is never one for exercise, let alone enduring training for a cross country. And pushing a dead car without its engine is a very great work.

"Just admit that your baby has gone mad and we're lost, tired, and hungry in the middle of nowhere." The brunette crossed his arms and stand beside Woohyun to see if there's any progress made by Woohyun. They're geographer, not a mechanic. So, when Woohyun ruffled his hair angrily and kick the nearby stone, he figured that the younger can only drive the car, and knows nothing on how to fix it.

"You know what. this, I just want to rest and sleep. It's been a long hour to get here and I’m tired as hell." Woohyun leave the front bonnet and walk straight to his driver seat, ignoring Sunggyu's glare.

"That's it? You were going to leave it like that? Why don't you go asking for a help from people's nearby."

"Sunggyu, we're in the middle of an isolated road with farmland on the right side, and the woods on the other. There won't possibly have any people living here. Well, unless you want to count the chicken in.

"Well, we can g-" Sunggyu's word got cut out by a loud 'thud' when Woohyun closed the car's door loudly on his face, leaving Sunggyu standing outside his sedan alone. He open the window and glare at Sunggyu. "Get on and rest. Oh wait, why don't you go into the forest and find people to actually help us."

Sunggyu clenched his fist tightly and he –who loves nothing more than his pride –stomped down on his foot childishly before leaving his enemy alone and walk quickly into the woods. Woohyun just let the matter slides down the rague because sooner or later the brunette would give up searching and come join him sleeping in the car. The wind blow melancholically and Woohyun can't help but to fall into a deep slumber with it, ignoring his surroundings.

 

Sunggyu walk quickly into the woods without the exact direction, giving his leg a very full priority to bring him somewhere -anywhere to soothe the anger down. In the past handful of semester, Sunggyu has envisioned many ways to kill Woohyun, however; it would never come across him that it will be here -in the middle of an unknown road -full of nothing but trees and chicken in the farmland.  Sunggyu stare at his clothes, not only were the hungry and tired, his dirty clothes degraded his mood more.

Stupid Woohyun.

Jerk.

Dimwit.

A trail of profanities flying out of his mouth remembering Woohyun's attitude just now. Hoya will be death the moment he touch the foot of Seoul again. Sunggyu stop in his track when he heard a thunder strike the skies. It’s going to rain –he decipher the situation and with a heavy heart, he regurgitate his step to reach the car back.

“Am I lost?” He whispered shout the sentences when he is more than sure he has been circling the same tree for a minute he decided to go back to Woohyun’s car. Sunggyu reached for his back pocket, hoping that Woohyun will pick up his phone and tried to figure out something. He reached the empty pocket instead, signalling that he has forgotten his phone when he decided to enter the woods.

Sunggyu tried to calm down and maybe tried to figure something out. He decided to continue his walk, while trying to remember any landmark and trees that he has comes in contact while walking a while ago, easier said than done because every tree just look the same and the bush just looks like the next bush he saw.

How is he supposed to get out now?

 

It’s been an hour or so when Woohyun woke up from his nape. No matter how much he want to sleep, sitting in the car is seriously uncomfortable and he sure has a back sore now. Woohyun’s stomach growled –it’s been hours since their last meal –but he is too tired to response to his need and just sat there silently watching the lightning crack across the sky and a drop of water has begun to pour out of the cloud.

“Where the hell is Sunggyu?”

 

--

 

Sunggyu sat crossed leg near the river –which he manages to find somehow –and think about his weird luck again. He let out a sigh again and hope that Woohyun has finally get the white flag up and going out to find him. Why can’t he agree with Dongwoo’s word to only use the nearby source in their city rather than going all out to Busan? He should just go to the National’s rainforest and find some expensive property to study, and sit for a rerun of ‘How I Met Your Mother‘ after they finish the task.

Words like I’m hungry and I’m tired floating in his head. Sighing, he went to the riverbank to drink some water, careful not to slip on the slippery stone.

“YAH KIM SUNGGYU!“

The said guy who currently crouch down on the riverbank slip forward and a loud ‘splash’ resonating through the air and before Woohyun have the time to register on what is currently happening, he found himself took off his jacket and jump into the river.  He managed to grab Sunggyu’s waist and dragged him out, ignoring all kind of obstacle and proceed to make Sunggyu coughed out all the water in his system and slowly rubbing a soothing circle on his back. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m just surprised, your voice startled me.”

“What the hell were you doing there? And why didn’t you swim out of the river?” Woohyun lost his mind and accidently increase his voice at Sunggyu. He can’t face Hoya and Dongwoo if something ever happen to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu threw his soak cardigan away from him before turning his head to glare at Woohyun. Some people just did not understand what is the meaning of personal space is. “I can’t swim okay! And why did you take so long to come here? Do you know how scared I am? I’m lost, hungry and tired and all alone by myself. I can’t contact you and I don’t know how to get out of this ty place!!”

Sunggyu has lost his rationality and choked back a sobs remembering his journey before. Woohyun just let him be, and silently waiting for Sunggyu to calm down. When he is certain that the situations is safe and Sunggyu has calm down, he get up and slowly put his dry jacket over Sunggyu –successfully startling the guy.

“I’m sorry. I was joking, and I did not know that you will take the matter seriously.”

“You define that as a joke? Really Nam?” Sunggyu replied with an annoyed face and proceed to take off the raven’s jacket.

“Just stop being stubborn and put that on. It’s cold and you were freezing.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, what is the differences between Woohyun and him? They’re both soak. So, why bother be nice? “I don’t need your help.”

Woohyun sighed heavily. “Can you at least listen to me and stop picking up a fight this time?” With that last sentence, Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu’s wrist and intertwined their hand before proceed to walk out of the place. Luckily, Woohyun’s dad is a soldier and he manage to pick out one or two trick to walk through the woods without getting lost. He switch on his torchlight to lighten up their pathway, the sun has go down, and the insect has begun to fly here and there distracting them.

 

After walking down the path for fifteen minutes, they arrives at the car and Woohyun stumbles upon the mechanic that he have call before to come check his car out. He ask what’s wrong with his car and the said guy replied with “The temperature has went high because the fan is broken” and gave an invoice for Woohyun after he has pay and disappear, leaving the two soaked and wet guys alone again.

“Are we going to continue to the said place?” Sunggyu asked carefully, not wanting to start a fight again, yes Woohyun’s word before did give him some consciousness. If he ever to think back, Sunggyu is the one who love to tease Woohyun and making fun of him.

“Yes. We almost reach it before my car broke down. It’s a waste to just give up and go back to Seoul, don’t you think?”

Sunggyu nodded. “Aren’t you tired? Do you want me to drive?” And Woohyun contemplating the question for a moment, listing out the pros and cons before he shook his head and ask Sunggyu to rest instead.

“I can manage.”

 

They arrives at the hotel exactly two hours later which is half past ten and check in into the only available room there. With a tired mind, Woohyun quickly hit the sack, ignoring Sunggyu’s uncomfortable glance because Princess would never settle down for a rundown hotel room. Even though they’re student, and student supposed to be broke.

“Woohyun, where do I sleep?”

The raven half-sleepily pat his side of bed that still empty and Sunggyu just bit his lips because the bed was so tiny and its looks like it cannot support two adults at the same time, and Sunggyu isn’t exactly light as a feather. So he decided to take a bath and change his clothes before continue with his writing. He had figured some general idea on how to begin the introduction for their assignment while on the car ride before.

 

Geography is an earth description; it’s all about the lands, the features, and the phenomenon of the earth. And they choose landscape ecology for the assignment which in fact the easiest categories in geographic but with hard-headed Sunggyu, and equally stubborn Woohyun, things can never be easy.

Sunggyu open up his Microsoft word on his laptop and continue jotted down the idea for their assignment. This would be one of the best project they ever did because they were doing what they love the most which is ecology. Sunggyu continue his job and didn’t know when is the exact time that he has fallen asleep in the table while writing.

The fresh sound of bird-chirping resonate through the air and vibrate his way into Woohyun’s hearing, he open his eyes slowly and come in direct contact with a sunlight and it soothes his mood for some reason. He misses how healthy sunlight can be with a good amount of Vitamin D in it. He woke up groggily and arch his brow when he did not see Sunggyu beside him.

“Sunggyu?”

He rolled his eyes when he saw Sunggyu fall asleep on the table just beside the balcony with his laptop still open and working with a low power. He saw a good development on their assignment, Sunggyu manage to write three page of introduction, the acknowledgement, and list of things they need to do the research on. It must be Sunggyu because Hoya don’t even know what kind of project they decide to work on.

“Gyu, wake up.” Sunggyu slapped the hand that currently shook him now and continue to drool on his arm. A snort of disbelief make its way into Woohyun’s ear. “Hey sleeping beauty, wake up this instance or I’m going to leave you here.”

Sunggyu crack an eye open to see Woohyun staring intensely at him and then he remember the entire event from last night and groaned lowly for not getting enough sleep. I’m sleepy –Sunggyu whined and make his way to the bed to continue his sleep. Woohyun just sigh and went to the toilet to clean himself and going for a ride to find a gas station and then discover any place to buy a breakfast for both of them.

Busan is a nice place, while he went out, Woohyun did not forget to bring out his camera that he borrowed from Myungsoo to take a nice picture for a future reference in their essay. Woohyun conclude his walk when he saw a nice looking café and brought two set of English breakfast before going back to his hotel.

 

Sunggyu woke up an hour later, still feeling sleepy but better than before. He switch on his laptop again and left it to wash his face and change his clothes. The entrance door open and there’s Woohyun taking off his shoes; holding a small bag on one hand, and EOS DSLR camera hanging on his shoulder.

“Oh, princess has finally left his chamber.” The raven put the breakfast on the same table as Sunggyu and took a seat beside him. He ask Sunggyu to stop his task first and grab a breakfast with him before Woohyun change his mind. Yes, he can finish the whole two servings of English breakfast alone.

“Can’t you ask it nicely, Nam?”

Woohyun shook his head. “Nope.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and -leaving with no other choice –grabbed the bacon out of his plate and start munching on it. He just remember how hungry he is when he saw Woohyun walked into the entrance with the breakfast. When is his last meal again?

“So, I come across this place while sight-seeing before. You know SNU Agriculture Land?” Woohyun continued when Sunggyu nodded as an answer. “They decided to build a resort just beside this run down hotel and so far, the general idea seems worthy. They were going to assemble new megamall and probably new school and house-building.”

“It’s a nice idea. We should meet the landscape analyser for the detail. Maybe it can help our assignment.” Sunggyu talk with a full mouth and Woohyun just grimace at the sight. For a beautiful people, he is disgusting.

 

 

So they spend the next hours outdoor, complete with a camera, recorder and laptop. They walk since Woohyun is too lazy to bring his car and Sunggyu didn’t want to waste his energy driving Woohyun’s car which is manual, and he’s too lazy to alternately balancing the break and the gas pedal. They stop in front of a small office and the two student knock the door before a slow ‘come in’ went in contact with their eardrum and the brunette turn the knobbed slowly.

“Hello, Mr. Wu. I’m Sunggyu and this is my partner Woohyun. We called you before regarding the project and I’m really hope you can help us with the assignment.” Sunggyu flashed his most beautiful smile and extend his hand for a handshake. The guy who Sunggyu called Mr. Wu grab Sunggyu’s hand and successfully freeze the younger when he kiss Sunggyu’s hand instead of going for a simple handshake.

“Hey beautiful, you can call me Kris.”

He tried not to blush when Kris kiss his hand but he’s basically the first guy to ever do that and Sunggyu’s check can’t help but heat up... “O-okay, Kris-ssi.” He let out a startled answer and Woohyun just rolled his eyes at the obvious flirting scene in front of him.

“Let’s get the work start.” Woohyun break the silence when the two seems lost in their own world. He didn’t know why, but for sure Woohyun did not like these situations at all. They should finish the discussion as soon as possible and pack their things quickly to get back to Seoul, suddenly regretting his decision to meet the manager.

It’s always Woohyun who is the one to talk because Sunggyu still busy being shy and blushing for the entire minutes before he regain his composure.

“I think low-level and broad type of building like a resort you were going to construct is the best idea for this type of geographic landscape. Well, you’re an expert after all, Kris-ssi.” Sunggyu continue blinking his eyes innocently, did not aware about his surrounding at all. That Kris guy practically eye- him.

A sudden knock on the door startling all three of them, and a good looking guy comes into the room with a hand full of a file. “I’m sorry to have interrupt, but Kris, you have a very important meeting with one of the investor this evening. We need to move now to get there on time.

“Oh, what a shame. I’m more than happy to spend the day with you Sunggyu-ssi and Woohyun too but duty come first.”

“Oh, no, no. I don’t mind at all. I think the information that you’ve given is more than enough for us. Thank you...”

Kris smile seeing Sunggyu’s cute fluster face and hand him his name card and wink not-so-secretly –because Woohyun manage to caught the act and glare at the blonde for flirting with his partner. They dismissed the meeting and Woohyun walk out of the office at a lightning speed, ignoring his hyung who still struggling to organize his book and laptop in his bag.

“Woohyun!!”

Sunggyu’s called went into the deaf-ear. He never felt this kind of feelings for a while now, why did it anger him seeing Sunggyu smiling brightly at that guy when it is not before? Did their hate has grown out to another level? So what if Sunggyu like Kris and he obviously has an eye glued on Sunggyu too? Why he felt annoyed and betrayed?

Oh God, Hoya has seriously ed his mind up with all his personal theories.

Sunggyu managed to grab Woohyun’s wrist and successfully halt him on his track. He let out a heavy breathing for running minutes ago to catch up with Woohyun’s step. He need to take Hoya’s advice seriously and start to work-out. His body age didn’t suit his actual age.

“What is wrong with you? Are you sick?” Sunggyu touch Woohyun’s sweaty forehead and compare it with him but nothing is out of ordinary. “You aren’t sick” –Sunggyu says before crossing his arm in front of Woohyun suggestively after his breathing has turn normal.

Of course Woohyun didn’t sick, he just being a jerk. There’s a moment of silence fall between, too deep in their own thought and Woohyun didn’t notice that he has start walking and Sunggyu just followed his step quietly. Still debating in his mind to break the pin drop silence or not.

“Hyung, while we’re here. Why don’t we take a good look at the place before we get back? There’s a beach five minutes’ walk from here.” Woohyun suggest but his eyes never meet the brunette. For a seconds there, Sunggyu thought him just imagining things.

He jump out of his thoughts when Woohyun coughed out awkwardly and asking for his answer.

“Well, why not?”

 

Sunggyu smiled at the orange view, bathed by the early sunset light. The waves kick out the shores lightly before regurgitate back into the deep area. Just like the way he imagined how the beach would be; sunset, calm waves, and positive people lying on the sand. They have arrives five minutes –like what Woohyun told him –after the walk and the brunette run slowly to the sand, too excited to finally able to meet the water.

He is blood type A, and blood type A loves water. Well, they can’t swim since they did not bring any extra clothes and partly because Sunggyu can’t even swim, so they decided to just take a long walk on the beach. After a full minutes of walking, Sunggyu decided that he has enough and took a seat beside Woohyun near a big bonfire that has been light up for the small party tonight.

“Hyung, can I ask you something?”

Sunggyu nodded because he owe Woohyun that much for bringing the idea to take a walk here. It’s such a nuisance to reach here, but he regret nothing after seeing the beautiful view in front of him now. Woohyun shifted his gaze from the wave to Sunggyu who is sitting beside him. “Why do you hate me so much?”

The brunette almost chocked on his saliva and breathed in the oxygen quickly to supply to his surprised heart and recover his oxygen debt. He blink rapidly before answered. “Because you hate me. Isn’t it normal to hate the person who hates you?”

Woohyun frown. ”When did I say it? I’ve been trying really hard to be your friend, but you never gave me the chance. And the next thing I know is, I’ve become your number one most hated person.”

“Remember on my 10th birthday, they need to rush me into the hospital for a major resuscitation because you put a peanut in my cake secretly without mom knowing it and I’ve a severe allergies on nut that I might die eating it.”

Woohyun was left speechless. He never knew the fact, he thought that Sunggyu did not like his cake and that’s why he vomit his stomach’s contains when Woohyun told him he put a special ingredient which is peanut into the cake. “But Hoya say you like peanut and it has been a while seen you last eat it. That’s why I put it there, for a surprise.”

“Hoya told you that? Really? But he is my cousin, he know me the best.” Sunggyu make a thinking face, fingers busy playing with the soft texture of the sand. “Then how about on our high school’s prom? You pour an orange juice all over me!”

“O-oh, that.” Woohyun messed his hair up a little bit before straighten it back awkwardly. “I’m just a teenager hyung; rebellious and stubborn. So when you didn’t even bother to spare a glance on me, I did the only thing the kid at my age know on how to gain your attention, and that’s explain the orange juice accident.”

Sunggyu’s jaw drooped open to the point that it can touch the sandy ground because of the amount of ridiculous on that statement. “Are you serious” –he says and Woohyun just nodded shyly. He apologize again and admit how regret he is because Sunggyu practically hate him more than he is supposed to after the accident.

“Wow, our story is so messed up. Yours and mine point of view is totally different.”

They exchange another story and didn’t even bother to get out of the beach, too absorbed walking down the memory land and trying to decipher the accident that happen throughout their life. Sunggyu thought that the feeling is mutual, that they hate each other, but he didn’t know how to describe his feeling now. There’s a loud thump in his heart whenever Woohyun smile brightly and laugh loudly remembering the tragic accident.

 

They went back to the hotel a quarter past eleven after binge eating at the nearby beach’s stall. Woohyun suggest them a drink to celebrate their newfound relationship but Sunggyu stubbornly disagree because he still need to finish off the assignment and Woohyun need his head in the right place to drive back to Seoul tomorrow.

“Woohyun, come sit! Let’s continue the discussion that we had with Kris before.”

They end up sitting cross-leg on the floor with Sunggyu’s MacBook on the coffee table and the previous morning’s traditional English breakfast serving on the plate. The brunette busy munching on his bacon while listening to Woohyun’s explanation about the landscape scale and the analytical approach as well as the environmental issues that the developer has tabulate in their portal regarding the project that currently being build up.

Woohyun is a lot of things. He is handsome; He is athletic, lively, friendly, and exciting. From head to toes, there’s no single part where Sunggyu didn’t find it attractive. And the way he flaunts his confident level like right now –explaining the information to Sunggyu –it’s a wonder why he didn’t have a girlfriend yet.

The younger ended his explanations and continue to transfer the image from Myungsoo’s camera to Sunggyu’s laptop before speak up, “I think that would be all. Let’s give the broad-scale ecological flow for Dongwoo and Hoya to handle. I refuse to let them slack off and let us finish this work alone. It’s not that hard and I’m sure they manage to finish it with all the data that we’ve collected.”

Sunggyu nodded his head, agreeing with the suggestion because if he were to continue his staring contest with the laptop, he can practically gone insane, the BlueShield really hurt his head, and the continuous information from Woohyun keeps floating in his core memories –making his brain gone haywire.

Woohyun asked Sunggyu to go to the bed first –seeing that he can no longer open his eyes –and he will help him tidy up his table and electronic gadget before place it inside his bag. A silent vibration came from his phone and Woohyun quickly open it, knowing that there’s no other person that will text him this late.

 

From: PurpleFreak

So, how was the trip? Is my brilliant idea to ditch the project so that you can spend the night with Hyung a success?

 

Woohyun smirked at the message. Yes, he is in love with Sunggyu and thanks to Hoya and Dongwoo’s brilliant idea after hundreds of bull, they manages to came out with the whole ‘I’m busy so you guys need to go alone without us’ strategies.

But things aren’t always gone with the plan, he did not plan for his car to break down in the middle of nowhere and for Sunggyu to lost and crying alone in the woods. It hurt his heart seeing how scared the brunette is when he come to find him before. And he swear to never put Sunggyu into the experiences again.

 

From: Namu.Hyun

I’m still mad about the peanut Hoya.

 

Well, this is the investment, and Sunggyu didn’t need to know that.

 


 

Admin's Note: like you said, the prompt is cliche but i'll get my head in massive spinning if i need to write this too and you did a very great job. it was fun to read (soundsecret)