Ask Me to Kiss You

Roomate By Fate

The next morning D.O woke up first to make dinner. While sitting together at the kitchen, both of them didn't say a word to one another Chanyeol kept his eyes on his food while Kyungsoo kept glancing at him. 

"I'm done, thanks for the food." He stood up to go wash dishes. 
"Wait..." Said Kyungsoo. "We need to talk." 
"About what?" Chanyeol lightly asked.
"About yesterday. Thank you for staying up till I got home-" 
"You misunderstood. I just wanted to make sure you didn't bring anyone strange back home with you," Chanyeol said coldly.
"Chanyeolah, between me and Kai, we-" 
"I don't really care and want to know. That's between YouGuys." Chanyeol wasn't giving Kyungsoo any chances to explain himself.
 
It was 12:00 p.m and Suho called everyone to make sure they had called their parents to go to the meeting. Everyone's parents arrived except for lay's, Chanyeol's, and Kyungsoo's. Lay's parents were in China and Chanyeol's were in the U.S. Kyungsoo didn't call his parents and told the agency that he was his own guardian. They proceeded with discussing the contract. Everyone agreed to be trainees for at least 1 year. After signing it, they were to talk to no outsiders about becoming a trainee, and they had to start training already as winter break had started, though they gave the boys one week of freedom.
 
Back home Chanyeol was still ignoring Kyungsoo. They both stayed silent for the next 2 days. Kyungsoo had tried to communicate, but Chanyeol kept giving him the cold shoulders. On the third night Kyungsoo received a phone call. Chanyeol was already in bed, and so Kyungsoo silently whispered as he answered the phone. "Hello?" "Yeah..." "If that's all I'm hanging up." Kyungsoo looked up at Chanyeol's dark room. He walked up the stairs and into his room. Chanyeol was already sleeping. He sat on the ground looking at him sleep."There's a lot I want to say to you... I don't know why I care so much about you misunderstanding me.. But I want to tell you that there's nothing between Kai and me... I don't like him..anymore. I..... I like... I think I..." He bent down to kiss Chanyeol's lips softly. " Please talk to me again. Please." He closed his eyes for a bit, but after letting out what he was feeling, Kyungsoo comfortably fell fast asleep beside Chanyeol.
 After a while the taller boy slowly opened his eyes, staring at the now asleep Kyungsoo. He got up to pick the small boy up onto his bed. He then embraced him very tightly, and kissed him on the forehead." You are seriously too cute."' I just want to lock you away so that no one can look at you again.' "Kyungsooah, you can only fall in love with me. I won't let you go. You're mine....  " 
 
Chanyeol and Kyungsoo both sat down to eat at the table the next morning. Kyungsoo was feeling nervous because he didn't know how he ended up on Chanyeol's bed. He kept thinking maybe the taller boy put him up there, but he doubted it since Chanyeol still wasn't talking to him. 
" Chanyeolah, I don't know how I go-" 
"Do you wanna go to the amusement park?"
" I seriously don't know how I-Ehhhh?!!!!!!! You talking to me?" He looked at Chanyeol in disbelief. 
" if not then it's fine." 
"No!.... I want to..." Kyungsoo was starting to think Chanyeol heard him last night..."ah! You heard me last night huh?!" 
" last night? What did you talk about? " 
He stared at Chanyeol to see if the guy was bluffing, but he showed no signs of it."no, it's nothing.... Forget it. Rather it's good you didn't hear anything." 
Chanyeol slightly smirked as he kept remembering what Kyungsoo had said and did yesterday night.He quickly hid his happiness."let's go." He said. 
 
When they arrived, Chanyeol led the way by taking them to a roller coaster. "Let's ride this one." 
" okay." 
"Can you handle it? " 
"You should ask yourself that Mr. Scared of Ghost. " Kyungsoo teased the boy.
" fine, lets see who's scared when we go on then." 
"Fine."
"Fine." 
Once they were riding the roller coaster Chanyeol closed his eyes and was screaming at the top of his lungs. Kyungsoo on the other hand was yelling due to excitement. When the ride came to a stop, Chanyeol looked like he was in a mixture of pain, agony, and exhaustion. It seemed as if his soul had left his body.
"Maybe we should take a rest. You seem exhausted after just one ride. I don't think you're gonna make it to the next one," Kyungsoo teased. 
Huffing and puffing, Chanyeol barely was able to reply back" no, let's keep going." This made Kyungsoo smile at the egoistic Chanyeol.
 They ended up going through all the roller coasters. By the time it was almost getting dark, Kyungsoo barely glanced and noticed the boy was struggling to walk right as they got off of the last ride. He laughed out loud at how tough Chanyeol was acting in the beginning and compared it to what he saw now. While still laughing he was caught off guard when Chanyeol accidentally tripped and bumped into him. Scared, Chanyeol quickly hugged Kyungsoo's body to block himself from falling. They stayed like that for what felt like forever, but in reality it was only for a couple seconds. "Ah sorry, I tripped... I'm... I'll go get us some drinks. Stay right there." Chanyeol left Kyungsoo right in the middle of the park. Feeling out of place Kyungsoo decided to slowly walk the same way Chanyeol had just left from. He then noticed a young boy with his ukelele sitting on the ground with a cup infront of him. Kyungsoo bent down. "Ahhh, are you trying to make money?" 
"Yes sir, my mom is sick so I need money to buy her food and medicine. " 
Kyungsoo's heart started to ache when he heard the boy's story. He softly smiled at the boy. " you're a good son. I need to learn from you. Alright what song can you play? " 
"Mm, I can play only simple ones. " 
"Do you know how to play I'm Yours by Jason Mraz?" 
"Mmm I have tried it, but I haven't mastered the whole song..." He looked upset and frustrated .
"Don't worry, just play it.Trust me. " the boy hesitantly looked at him, but started playing when he saw Kyungsoo's warm smile. 
"Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted," Kyungsoo started singing out loud. 
He caught the eye of a few people, then a larger crowd stayed for a while until the boy suddenly stopped midway through the song. He looked upset again for messing up the song. "Don't worry you did good!" He patted the boy's head. "See?!" People started throwing dollar bills into the small cup. 
Chanyeol who had witnessed Kyungsoo singing, came out of the crowd. 
"What's this?" 
Kyungsoo finally noticed him. "Ah, I was helping him get some money to help his mom."Chanyeol then looked at the boy. 
" you go to Exo High too? You look like a Freshman..."
"You're right! How'd you know?!" Asked the boy. 
"We're from the same school.That uniform is the same one our freshmens wear. We're seniors. " 
The boy looked at Kyungsoo and shook hands with him." Thank you for helping me out Hyung! " Chanyeol then interrupted by putting himself between the two."just give me your ukulele..." He turned to Kyungsoo. "Remember how excited you were when I told you I met Bruno Mars? You must know Nothing on You then." Kyungsoo closely stared at Chanyeol.
"Are you sulking? "
Chanyeol's face looked shocked"No I'm not! " 
Kyungsoo slightly smirked."your tone definitely sounds like it." 
"Forget it, let's just hurry and get money for the kid so we can leave." 
"Yeah" Kyungsoo grinned. "Beautiful girls, all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothing on you baby, nothing on you baby oh," 
This time with Chanyeol's help they gathered an even larger crowd. Chanyeol already took off his hat and placed it infront of the small cup. By the time they finished their performance the hat was overflowing with money. 
"There you go, I hope this is enough," Kyungsoo said to the boy. 
"It is!!! Thank YouGuys so much. What is your name?! I would like to thank youguys once again when we go back to school-" Fed up Chanyeol took Kyungsoo by the hand and dragged him away. 
"Yaah, he didn't even finish-" 
"Like I care." Chanyeol said flatly. 
He brought them to the Ferris wheel. "You said we needed to talk right?" 
"Wait a min-" Chanyeol pushed Kyungsoo into the cart.
As it was slowly going up, Both of the boys didn't say anything.
Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo" what did you wanna say to me?" 
"No it's nothing.... I said it already......" Kyungsoo stared at the ground. 
" But you didn't properly tell me that you liked me."
Kyungsoo immediately looked up at Chanyeol. 
"You! You heard me yestarday?!" 
Chanyeol slowly started grinning. He couldn't hide it no more, Kyungsoo was just too cute and squishy. "I never said I didn't. " As he came closer to Kyungsoo, he knelt down, looking into the boy's large eyes. "If you wanted to kiss me so bad you should've done it when I was also properly awake. I told you... I told you I'll give you a kiss you'll never forget... As long as you ask me. " Kyungsoo couldn't avoid taking glimpses at Chanyeol's lips when it was only a few inches away from his face. He still had some conscious in him though," no it's fine. I don't need it..." He tried to stare somewhere else. 
Chanyeol chuckled," you know at times like this, you're really bad at lying. " he came closer and closer to Kyungsoo. Feeling his presence, Kyungsoo automatically closed his eyes. But the kiss had not come as Chanyeol was still waiting for the words. He grinned to one side when he saw how embarrassed Kyungsoo was as he opened his eyes again. "Say it..." He whispered to Kyungsoo as he got close enough to nip on his neck. This caused Kyungsoo to squeal alittle. Chanyeol faced Kyungsoo once again," I'll ask this one last time, what do you want me to do Kyungsooah?" 
Feeling like his pride was crushed already by Chanyeol's words, Kyungsoo gave himself up. He need Chanyeol now. "Kiss me... Please..." He was on the verge of crying when all of a sudden Chanyeol passionately kissed him. They stayed in the cart unbothered by the Workers, until Chanyeol broke it off. He chuckled," we'll continue at home, first we need to get off before the workers get upset." Kyungsoo blushed at the comment. They walked close enough, side by side that they were able to secretly hold hands. 
 
Right when they got home, Chanyeol already pulled Kyungsoo in an embrace and kissed him. Lips still intact, he led Kyungsoo blindly to the boy's bed. They laid on it while making out until Kyungsoo slightly pushed him back alittle."this means you aren't mad at me anymore right?" He looked at the taller boy in uncertainty. 
Chanyeol grinned," I was never mad at you. " he assured Kyungsoo. 
"Ahhh, you were just jealous then." 
"What?! Jealous?! Me?! Of Kai!!! Yah! No need to be! I'm better than him! I'm way more goodlooking, cute, tall, and everything else!" Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol emotionless.
"Yep, you were jealous...." 
"I said I wasn't!" He leaped down to kiss Kyungsoo forcefully yet softly at the same time. "I'll say this over and over until you understand. You're mine. I won't hand you over to anyone else. " 
" since when was I yours?" Kyungsoo poked at Chanyeol.
"I already settled it when you said you liked me." 
"I never said I liked you though." Chanyeol looked down at the boy in disbelief. Feeling flustered he tried to explain it to Kyungsoo," ah-that-but-.... Ahah I mean you indicated it already-" 
"You never said you liked me either." Kyungsoo looked straight into Chanyeol's eyes. Reflecting back, Chanyeol realized he hadn't said it also. He reassured the boy," I Like You A lot Do Kyungsoo." They both grinned. 
"I like," Kyungsoo complimented. 
Confused, Chanyeol asked," you like me too or what I said?" 
"I like what you said." Kyungsoo's heart shaped lips smiled. 
" So are you gonna tell me?" Chanyeol anticipated.
"Tell you what? I never said I liked you. I don't know how you got that idea." Chanyeol's ears was about to fall off from all the BS he just heard. "Y-yah! I told you I liked you, you should say you like me too!" 
"That's your fault, I never asked you to like me." Kyungsoo was so happy watching the Flustered Chanyeol.
"Then, what are we? Friends with Benefit?!" 
Kyungsoo started laughing" who knows. I'm gonna go shower." 
Right before Kyungsoo got to the Bathroom door, Chanyeol pinned him back to the wall. 
"What?" 
"Kiss me before you go." Chanyeol demanded. 
"Hah, you're crazy." 
"Yeah I am. I just got rejected, kiss me to make me feel better." Again, Chanyeol's seductive eyes were staring at Kyungsoo.  
"Araso, close your eyes." Kyungsoo gave in. He quickly pecked Chanyeol on the lips before running to lock the bathroom door. 
Chanyeol knocked on the door. "Yaah~ let's shower together!!!" Chanyeol cheesy smiled from ear to ear. 
"Go away!" Kyungsoo yelled from the shower. 
"Aigoo, Just say it already! You like me!" 
"Araso!"
"Huh?!"
"I...... You!" 
"What did you say?" 
"I....ke you!!!" 
"Yah, pabo! You forgot I could unlock this door." Chanyeol already finished picketing the lock. When he entered, he ran to the shower with his clothes still on. He grabbed Kyungsoo's neck and kissed him again. " I didn't hear you. Say it one more time."
They smiled at eachother. Kyungsoo tiptoed and gave him a peck," I said I. Like. You!" Chanyeol couldn't control his hornmones anymore. Kyungsoo was too Squishy he just had to hold the boy properly. He whispered in Kyungsoo's ear,"yah, Shall we compete with Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo playfully punched him. 
" what are you saying?! Besides....Baekhyun's vocals are slightly higher than mines..." Chanyeol laughed out loud. He then grabbed Kyungsoo's chin.
" let's test it then."
 
------------------
Writers note: AHHHHHH!!! I hope YouGuys enjoyed this chapter. When I read, I usually don't like how situations drag out for a long time and so it I cut the days so it may seem like Chanyeol was mad for alittle while, but he was actually mad for more than 3 days! Now, for those who have BFs and GFs YouGuys know it feels weird not talking to your significant other for 1 day already. 3 days is like Hell! At least for me. Ahahaha. I have been reading all yourguys comments, and I am so blessed to have such Dedicated and Active Subscribers and Viewers! Thank you guys for the support!!!!! I love YouGuys all! Commenting Seriously Seriously BOOSTS my energy to 101% !! I will do my best to make this an enjoyable story, and also finish it with a BANG! -Sakurachan510
 
SPOILER* 
The boys are starting practice, and their dance teacher is Kai. How will Chanyeol deal with Kyungsoo's ex-lover? Plus, Chanyeol recieves an emergency call.
"What?! Only that much time?! I still have something I want to do with someone! Give me more time! I don't care if I'll die sooner!!!!"