Please Forgive Me

Roomate By Fate

Kyungsoo spent the rest of the week being bothered by Chanyeol. The taller boy basically followed him everywhere and anywhere. Once he even followed him to the bathroom. Kyungsoo insisted that he need to go use the stall, and Chanyeol proceeded to join him inside also. Fed up, he quickly punch Chanyeol in the stomache and quickly locked the door. 

Another time was when he was heading to the dance room. Kyungsoo measured the distance between Chanyeol and himself. If he raced fast enough, he could actually lock Chanyeol out. He was able to carry out the plan leaving Chanyeol stuck outside. Feeling proud of himself, he started walking towards the mirrors. Then at the corner of his eyes, the door knob clicked and Chanyeol opened the door. He forgot that the damn boy knew how to picket locks. 
 
It was D-Day. Excited, Chanyeol got up first. Kyungsoo woke up shortly after, and went to the bathroom. Unaware of the sound coming from the shower head he stood infront of the toilet to pee. Suddenly the shower curtains opened and a wet, steamy Chanyeol stood in front of Kyungsoo. 
Both were trying to comprehend the situation, and when they realized what each other had just saw, they yelled in unison. 
"Yaaahhhhh!!!! " Kyungsoo ran out while zipping up his pants. 
"Why are you screaming?!! I am the victim here! You ert! Why did you come inside the bathroom when you heard the shower was on?!" Chanyeol screamed back while trying to cover himself inside his towel. He wrapped himself around like a lady would, then walked out to confront Kyungsoo. 
" I was half asleep. Why didn't you lock the door?!" Kyungsoo angrily replied. 
"I didn't expect you to wake up right after me?!" They both tried to calm down the situation. A couple minutes went by, before Kyungsoo finally said to just drop it. " drop what?! You saw all of me already?! " 
"Yah! You saw me too! We're men, who cares... It was nothing much anyways," Kyungsoo said while trying to stop himself from blushing.
"It was nothing much? Yah, you obviously didn't see it clearly then. Take one more look. " Chanyeol  insisted and walked closer and closer to Kyungsoo. 
"No thanks. I saw it clearly the first time. Not impress." His back bumped into the wall suddenly. Chanyeol slammed his left hand on the wall also, slightly above Kyungsoo's head. 
"I didn't see yours properly." He quietly said to Kyungsoo
.tumblr_inline_nr8cqgLvQb1t30uyb_500.gif
Kyungsoo immediately stared into Chanyeol's eyes. He was trying to read what the taller boy was gonna do next. Chanyeol came closer, their lips were almost touching when Kyungsoo turned his head away. Chanyeol smirked, figuring the boy wouldn't just stay still. He whispered into the boy's ear. "Don't worry, the time will come when I see it once again." Kyungsoo turned back to look at Chanyeol. He smiled at him for a split second, catching Chanyeol off guard. Kyungsoo then kneed Chanyeol one last time in his precious spot leaving the boy to fall onto the floor. 
"Hmph." Kyungsoo then went back to the restroom to get ready himself. 
 
They walked out of the apartment and called for a cab. Inside Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo where he wanted to go. " back home," Kyungsoo replied.
"Aish, don't be like that. C'mon. The mall, amusement park, zoo? " Kyungsoo's eyes lit up. Chanyeol grinned. "Zoo it is then." Kyungsoo didn't reply back to Chanyeol's statement. He did secretly look forward to it though. 
When they arrived there, many of the visitors consisted of families and couples. Chanyeol wondered if Kyungsoo would feel awkward about it, so he secretly distanced and restrained himself from the smaller boy. 
Kyungsoo was happy he packed his camera ahead of time just incase something interesting caught his eyes throughout the day. He quickly took pictures of the koalas, pandas, birds, and other species. 
Chanyeol happily looked over Kyungsoo from behind. He spotted a shop nearby. Seeing how drawn in Kyungsoo was to the different birds, he sneaked to the store to buy some souvenirs before the boy could tell that he had left somewhere. Chanyeol came behind Kyungsoo and placed a giraffe hat onto his head. This caused Kyungsoo to turn around and then he saw that Chanyeol was wearing a wolf hat.
" what animal am I?" Kyungsoo asked. To Chanyeol's surprise, the boy didn't look offended. 
" I got you a giraffe hat." Chanyeol cautiously replied. Kyungsoo took off the hat. Chanyeol thought he was gonna throw it, but to his surprise Kyungsoo stared at it for a brief second then put the hat back on his head himself. 
" I wanted the wolf too though... " Kyungsoo whisper under his breath as he turned around to take more pictures of the birds. When Chanyeol finally processed what Kyungsoo had said, he was really happy." You wanna trade?" He happily asked. 
"Forget it. It's fine." Kyungsoo calmly replied. 
 
Throughout the day they saw many types of animals and reptiles. As they were near the exit, Chanyeol saw a picture booth. "Let take some pictures before we go!" He grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and pulled him into the booth. "Assa! Ready?!" 
"I don't want to. " Kyungsoo tried to get out, but then Chanyeol's long legs wrapped over his body, blocking him from escaping while his arms were around Kyungsoo. " alright. Ready?! " 
They took a total of five different poses, and both had a copy of each picture. After the Zoo, they took a bus to where some restaurants were located. Kyungsoo had found a spot to sit leaving Chanyeol to stand infront of him. Then another load of people came in from another stop the bus had made. An elder lady walked inside the bus. All the seats were filled but not many people were standing up. Kyungsoo quickly called the elder lady. "Eomeoni! Please sit right here." Kyungsoo signaled for the lady to come sit in his spot. 
"I'm okay, young man. Thank you though. " she smiled back. 
"No, it's okay. We're gonna leave in a bit anyways. Please come sit." She finally came to sit and Kyungsoo and Chanyeol both stood on the side. Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo in a different light now. 
He whispered to Kyungsoo," That was definitely a turn on."He received a pinged on the side of his stomach shortly after. It was worth it though. 
 
They went to eat at a restaurant nearby their aprartment. They picked out food that suited for both parties. As they were eating Chanyeol felt that the time was right. "Sorry..." Kyungsoo didn't reply back at first. He then softly asked why. " We came off on a bad start. I didn't mean to blackmail you. It just came out to be that way. I was just infatuated by your voice, and it caught me off guard when you saw me in the situation I was in. I'm truly truly sorry. " he bowed his head at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo kept eating. "Forget it, it's fine." Chanyeol slowly looked at kyungsoo."you forgive me?" 
He stopped eating, and looked up at Chanyeol. "I forgive you," he said while nodding and heading back to eat. Chanyeol was really relieved. "Ahh, but you still need to delete the video." 
Chanyeol was shocked." Why?! I'm not gonna show it to anyone! Plus I don't even know when you'll sing for me again." 
"Aish, you'll hear me again. Just delete it. It'll be an annoyance if your phone gets stolen or something. "
"Still.... I want to keep it.... My first time meeting you. I want to cherish it. " Kyungsoo looked back again at the Chanyeol who looked so vulnerable. "Aish... Fine. " Chanyeol's eyes lit back up.
"really?!" 
"Mhm." 
"You won't get mad?!" 
"Nope" 
"You won't hit me when I watch it?!" 
"Can't guarantee you that."  
"Eeehhhh," Chanyeol expressively denied that comment. "Ahh! That's right, I was wondering this for a while. Why don't you want people to hear your voice? " 
Kyungsoo kept eating."that's not of your business." He flatly said while eating. 
"D.O" Chanyeol and Kyungsoo both looked up. Chanyeol looked at the boy who called Kyungsoo's name from across the room. He then looked at Kyungsoo, realizing how tensed he was. Kyungsoo slowly turned his body around to see the face of the voice that called his name. Their eyes in locked. Mixed emotions seen in both of their eyes.
"Kai," Kyungsoo whispered. 
 
tumblr_inline_mklih91o1f1qz4rgp.jpg