Left at The Amusement Park

Roomate By Fate

 the next day. 

Outside of the restroom were noises of whispering. 
"Yah, go inside!" 
"You go inside! I don't wanna see them ." 
"We're all men here, just open." 
"No! What if D.O sneak attacks us when we open it. Then we're all dead!!!" 
"That's not gonna happen! Just open the door!" 
"You go then!" 
"Beakhyun you do it! It was your idea in the first place!!! " 
"Heck no! He said he was gonna make sure I wouldn't breathe again!" 
"Gosh I'll do it," said lay. He quickly untied the string that was connected from the door knob to a heavy furniture. Then he opened the door and there on the bathroom floor was two fully clothed boys sleeping. 
Baekhyun hovered over D.O,"yah, didn't they do it last night? Why is their clothes still on-" Kyungsoo tripped the boy and started wrestling him. Everyone else ran outside of the bathroom! "Sehun!!!! Hellppp" 
"Sorry Hyunie!!! I can't save you!!" Sehun ran back also for fear he might be the next target if he was close. After letting Baekhyun go both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo walked outside to meet the rest of the members. 
Suho proudly looked at the two. "Now this is what I've been waiting to see." 
Chen in complaining about last night," yah! We said for youguys to make up not make babies! " he teased them. 
" Yeah! We couldn't sleep at all last night! Kyungsooah, You're gonna loose your voice if YouGuys keep this up! " said Xuimin.
"Aigoo, we accept yourguys challenge," said Sehun. The rest of the members started hitting him for saying nonsense. 
"YouGuys better stop competing! In the end it's us who suffer and also Baekhyun and D.O that will hurt their vocals. I'm warning you two couples now! Don't test me! I will knock down your door next time! Sehun! Baekhyun!" Suho threatened. 
Baekhyun testified," why are you only naming us! Kyungsoo was the one that was loudest of all! " 
Kyungsoo just ignored the dummy Baekhyun who was still complaining about not being treated equally. He looked at Chanyeol's side view and happiness overflowed his entire body. He was happy to have Chanyeol back to his side, furthermost to let all the problems go and be past them. Chanyeol felt the gaze and he turned to look at Kyungsoo back. Seeing the boy smiling at him, his body reacted on its own and he pecked the boy infront of everyone. They all turned to look at the couple, all were happily disgusted. 
Chen threw a couch pillow at them. "Yah! Get a room!" Kyungsoo quickly burrowed in Chanyeol's arms to hide his embarrassment. Chanyeol chuckled at how cute Kyungsoo was reacting to the situation," araso, we'll go get a room quickly." The two walked out the door, but before leaving the members he turned back,"thank youguys so much. I hope you were satisfied with our thanks last night. We'll see you later at practice." Chanyeol and Kyungsoo arrived back in their apartment. Chanyeol lead Kyungsoo up to his bed, then he pushed him down. 
"Wh-what's this?" Kyungsoo asked nervously. 
"Last time we were interrupted by Baekhyun and Sehun. This time I won't let anyone bother us." He bent lower and kissed Kyungsoo's cheek. 
Kyungsoo slightly pushed him away.
"Wait, Suho will be mad. He already warned us. Besides.... I'm not.. recovered yet," he blushed to the side. 
"Yah, do you know how dangerously y you look right now. I want to eat you." He lunged at Kyungsoo. 
"Wait! Stop you damnnnn boy!!!" Kyungsoo struggled to get the taller boy off of him. Chanyeol finally let go while laughing away. He then received a phone call. As he saw the caller ID his grinning face turned sour, and he walked down the stairs to talk on the phone. Kyungsoo tried to overhear the conversation from the bed but the only thing he could hear was Chanyeol's reply of not wanting to leave. 
After Chanyeol was done, he came back to the room looking too serious that Kyungsoo could not avoid asking if he was okay. Chanyeol just nodded and tried to smile, but it was obvious he wasn't. Kyungsoo wanted so badly to talk to him about it, but it seems that Chanyeol really didn't want him to find out. 
 
Back at dance class the rest of the members found out that the two got back together. There was still an awkward vibe around Kyungsoo, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Kai. As no one but Chanyeol knew about Luhan liking Kai, they also didn't know about what had happen upstairs while Kyungsoo ran away. 
 
"Don't... leave... for him please. Stay with me... I.. like.. you Kai." Kai, who was about to pull Luhan's hands, threw his own hands down unsure of what to do now. Neither moved nor said anything until Kai turned around to face Luhan. 
"Thank you for liking me. It would have been nice if you told me from the start. It's unfortunate I had to find out after you kissed Chanyeol..." Luhan's tears started running even more. He definitely felt dumb and regretted his actions. 
"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused.. I.. " Kai didn't know what he should do and so he patted Luhan's head. 
" The only thing you can do now is to learn from your mistakes and move forward. I hope you can forgive yourself and love yourself first. " After letting Luhan hear what he had to say, Kai walked back downstairs to the rest of the members. 
 
After the incident Luhan stayed far away from Kai and only talked to him when needed. Tao and Kai shared one room and Kris and Luhan shared another in their apartment. Luhan ate separately from the rest, and he tried to avoid all possible contact. Kai on the other hand was aware of the sudden distance, but he too felt awkward about knowing Luhan liked him, not that he didn't like it. 
 
In the middle of dance class Suho called out," Kai, I need to talk to you outside," leaving the members to do self practice.  
After a while, both had still not come back. Everyone began to worry. Kris then called out Luhan to go with him to check up on them.
Now the remainder of the group sat around not knowing what was going on. Baekhyun, being one of the active members, wanted to play a game. He chose to play Mafia and got everyone involved. Once they closed their eyes Baekhyun began telling his story. Once they opened their eyes Kyungsoo and Chanyeol disappeared! The rest of the members panicked except for Baekyun,Sehun, and Chen. 
"Don't worry guys, those four are doing fine. They just need some teamwork so we sent them off to the amusement park," said Baekhyun smiling. 
The other members started protesting as they too wanted to go have fun. 
 
All four were blindfolded in the van. 
"Yah, sorry guys but this is the only way" Suho said before taking off the cloth on Kai's eyes. Kris helped take off the others blindfolds. As all four of them were tied up, no one was able to move. "Now sit tight and Manager Hyung will take YouGuys to happy land! Have fun, be safe and come back holding hands!!!" He and kris closed the car door and watched as the van drove away.
 
In the car the manager laughed at them," you kids are too funny. LSM knows all about what happened at the beach house so don't worry about feeling like YouGuys will get introuble. LSM personally permitted YouGuys to have this day off since he noticed a lot of tension between the four of you. Use this time wisely to mend things back up."
 
Once they arrived there the manager untied all of them and then told them that he would be back at night. The four boys looked lost once they stood outside. Chanyeol took initiative to reach out to Kai and Luhan. 
"Mmm, how about lets go play some games first.." 
Kai looked at him with no expression,"I don't want to. I wanna go on the rides."He refused to play games. Kyungsoo knew that Chanyeol could not last on rides, and so he had to in for Chanyeol's sake. "Mm, how about me and Chanyeol play games while you two go on the rides. This guy is too scared of them. I'll stick around with him. We'll meet in about two hours from now." He suddenly dragged Chanyeol  away leaving Kai and Luhan stranded together. 
"Are you okay going on rides?"
 Luhan looked at Kai a little surprised."Y-yeah... I like them..."
 Kai slightly smiled," Alrighty, let's go then." He walked first while Luhan followed closely behind. 
At first it felt awkward being so close to one another, but as they kept going on the rides the two boys forgot all about the incident. They were screaming at the top of their lungs and laughing so much that Kai actually took notice of Luhan's voice towards their last ride. 
"Hey, aren't you scared of losing your voice?" He jokingly asked. 
" yeah, but it's too fun I can't help it." He smiled hugely . Kai realized that it's been a while since he last saw Luhan grinning. 
"I like it better when you look like that. I hope you feel more relaxed now." He was worried for the boy for some time now. 
Luhan was satisfied. He was enjoying himself and also happy that he wasn't so awkward with Kai anymore. He just smiled back at Kai. Then, his stomach started growling. Kai giggle at the embarrassed Luhan who was trying to cover up his stomach. 
"C'mon lets grab something to eat!" He took Luhan's hand and dragged him to an indoor restaurant. 
Kai was a Chicken Maniac and so he ordered one whole chicken for himself while Luhan just ate some bean paste noodles with dobouki for both of them. They sat by a nice corner with the bright sun shining through their window. 
While eating peacefully Luhan slightly glanced at Kai and saw that he had some chicken crumbs left on the side of his mouth. Without thinking much he chuckled before using he thumb to wipe it off. Kai froze while Luhan was touching his face. Finally realizing what he just did, Luhan quickly tried to explain himself while pulling away." Ah! Sorry, I saw crumbs on your face and I just wanted to help w-" Kai suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled it back close to his face. He then put Luhan's thumb in his mouth before taking it back out and releasing his hand. He innocently grinned at Luhan. "Thank you," and he continued to eat. 
Luhan's mouth flew open as well as his eyes. It was as if time had stopped for Luhan. His face turned redder than the douboki! After they were done Luhan just silently walked behind Kai. They then reached a little wishing well.
"Let's make a wish." Kai closed his eyes and after making his wish he opened them and threw a penny down. "Your turn." 
Luhan slowing closed his eyes. He was wishing to be forgiven for his mistakes, and also wishing for all the members to be healthy and happy. After opening his eyes he too threw a penny into the well. Luhan turned to walk away expecting Kai to do the same too, but the boy called out to him. "Wait! I have one more wish." Luhan was confused at this point. "What is it?" 
"But first I want to know if you have forgiven yourself yet! " Luhan's eyes started tearing up once he heard what Kai had to say. He looked to the ground. "Not yet... I can't bring myself to forgive what I have done at this moment. " Kai walked closer till they were a couple of feet apart. He put both hands on top of Luhan's shoulder.
"Then, I wish that you can finally forgive yourself. Can you make my wish come true?" Tears suddenly dropped out of Luhan's eyes. He stared at Kai while crying. Kai was flustered at the sudden reaction from Luhan. "ya-yah why are you like this~ it's okay. Don't cry" After hearing Kai's comforting words Luhan cried even more. Kai suddenly realized people were watching them. He even heard someone say  he was a bully! Feeling uncomfortable he tried once again to tell Luhan to not cry anymore, but the boy wasn't listening at all. Before people got the wrong idea, the only thing he thought of to stop Luhan from crying was to stop it himself. He immediately pulled Luhan's shoulders towards him and then gave him a kiss. After separating Luhan had stop crying, but his face was even more sad. "Ah, SORRYY! People were starting to look at us.This was the only way I could think of to make you stop crying. Are you okay ?" 
Luhan turned away. "Mm. It's fine...sorry... I caused you trouble again..." Feeling slightly upset now Kai ran around Luhan to block him from walking away. 
"Yah, don't say sorry anymore. I don't want to hear you say it anymore okay?" Kai demanded. Luhan looked down."sorry..! Oops! " 
"Aish! I just said no more" Kai said while looking mad.
"Sor- I mean, I understand." He kept looking to the ground unable to glance at Kai anymore. "Why aren't you looking at me when you say it! " Luhan just stared at the ground. "Look at me and tell me you understand! " Kai commanded. Feeling dragged in Luhan just followed. As he looked up all the way at Kai, the boy's lips smashed into his own. Luhan took a step back from the surprise attack! Kai smiled once again. " sorry you were too cute I couldn't control myself." 
Luhan's face suddenly went back to before. He looked down again at the ground." Please, don't do that anymore... I will fall even harder. I know you don't want me to, but-" 
"Who says I don't want you to." Kai's face became serious.