Extra: Chansoo Made it!

Roomate By Fate

"Kyungsooah......Kyungsooahhh....KYUNGSOOAH...KYUNGSOOAAHHHH- augh!" A bat came swinging and it hit Chanyeol's adam's apple.
"Be quiet." 
Chanyeol came towards the boy."For a tiny boy, you got quiet a hand. I mean...I did train you mysel-augh!" This time kyungsoo used his mic to hit Chanyeol's stomach. 
"I told you to be quiet..."

By now, the boys have become Korea's most popular idols. To win trophies after trophies, they had gone through harsh training and sleepless nights. Little by little, the couple started having less and less time for personal time. They also had to restrain from physically touching one another infront of fans although they were able to stand next to eachother. Since Chanyeol was bored from not being able to touch his lover, he mainly used tactics to get Kyungsoo to hit him and look his way. Their fans deciphered the interaction between the two as a love and hate relationship, but the boys knew it was the perfect decoy to keep them from guessing their real relationship.

A couple nights before one of their concerts, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol wanted to perform with just them two so they were staying in the practice room to rehearse. It was already past midnight, and the smaller boy was laying on the floor trying to take a nap when his partner annoyingly woke him up. Irritated, he grabbed his plushie bat and threw it at the boy, hitting his neck. Since they weren’t ever home now, Kyungsoo brought the bat with him to discipline Chanyeol whenever he needed to.

“Kyungsooah…It’s just us two…”
“ So?....” He stood up after he had finished punching Chanyeol in the stomach with his mic.
“Soooo… Let’s do it!”
“You’re crazy…I’m too tired, going to go outside to wake myself up.” As he was heading towards the door, Chanyeol came in between and block it.
“I’m hinting that your boyfriend is ually frustrated right now…” He said in a serious tone.
“ Go somewhere then. Move.” Chanyeol stood his ground.
“Looks like you didn’t hear me. I might have to punish you…Hard…” Those words instantly woken up Kyungsoo now.

Chanyeol grabbed the back of his small lover’s head and passionately kissed him. He plunged his tongue inside Kyungsoo’s mouth while his other hand slid down inside the back of Kyungsoo’s sweats.
“NNhh~ St-op!” Kyungsoo felt Chanyeol’s fingers now.
Chanyeol took out his hands, but grabbed the boy’s hair and pushed him down to his knees. “ it. “
Kyungsoo was slightly afraid now, but he still got alittle of his pride left. “N-No…”
Chanyeol, who was used to treating Kyungsoo nicely, forced himself into the boy’s mouth. After a while, he took off the boys pants and threw him to face the mirrors.
“Look at this lustful body. Don’t ever show it to anyone but me. Only I can do this to you. You can’t live without me, and your body agrees. Look. Even your face is honest. “
“Stop~ Turn me… away- ahhhh~”
Chanyeol roughly made love to him.

It was around 8 when they were done. Kyungsoo immediately fell into deep slumber on the ground, while laying on Chanyeol.
There was a slight knock, “It seems youguys are done now. Hurry up and put on your clothes.” The voice was from Suho.
“Yah, Chanyeolah! Why the practice room?! Youguys could’ve gone to the bathroom or something! Now it’s gonna smell. “ Chen scolded.
“Thanks for the new idea hyung! I’ll use it next time with Baekhyun.” The rest of the members hit Sehun for saying such foolishness in front of them.
Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, “Looks like you were holding it in also. Had funn ? “
Suddenly, Kyungsoo put his arms around Chanyeol’s neck and hugged him. He whispered into his lover’s ears. “ Watch when we get home…”
That made his lover chuckle, “I can’t wait.” Chanyeol replied back while smiling.  “I love you. “

~~~~~~~
Writers note: I missed them too much, so I decided to add in an extra for youguys!
Also, I’m working on a new Fanfic and I think youguys will love it very much! It’s called “Desperate Souls” Please go and support that one! I guarantee you won’t regret it~ Thank you for the SUPPORT of “Roomate by Fate” ! I might still add in more extras… Like Baekhyuns and Sehuns story~ but we’ll have to see later about that. Thank you once Again!!!<3

- Sakuracha510