Go On A Date With Me

Roomate By Fate

Kyungsoo ran up the stairs with his weapon. He was so desperate to get to his prey that he didn't even care how many times he tripped up the stairs just to get there. When he saw Chanyeol's face he lost all sanity and started beating him up. 

"Ow! Yah! Yah! Kyungsooahh! It's me! Chanyeol, stop! Stop! Omma!!!" Kyungsoo gave him one last blow to the stomache before stopping. 
"Huh? Chanyeol? It's you? I thought it was a burglar," he smirkingly lied under all the darkness. 
Chanyeol his lights. "Ow, that hurt so much. What did you use-" he lost all train of thoughts when he saw the plushy toy."you, you hit me with that?!" 
"Yeah." Kyungsoo replied looking blankly at him. 
"No no no, that was not what you hit me with. It hurt so much! " 
"Here, let's try again then." Kyungsoo started hitting Chanyeol again, but this time he had a huge smile on his face. 
"Ah! Ah! Stop! Don't do it anymore! Ah! Kyungsoo! Please! Stop!" 
Kyungsoo stopped and laughed at Chanyeol who was now in the corner of the room, trying to shield himself. He felt kinda bad for the taller boy now so he decided to reach his hand out so that he can pull Chanyeol up. Instead, while pulling Chanyeol up he was pushed down instead! He fell backwards onto the bed with Chanyeol on top of him. He stared intensely at the smaller boy underneath him. He bit his lips as he search for the right words to say. " I'll make you sing so loud, you'd probably lose your voice the next day. " he lowered his head to kiss Kyungsoo, but what he got was another knee to his private area! He fell to the side of Kyungsoo and crawled into a ball."Ow~..... You!... Co- come back here! " 
"Hmph." Kyungsoo was easily able to walk back downstairs. "If you try to mess with me again, you'll get hit by this stick and by this fist." He then laid back down comfortably and fell asleep. 
'Kyungsoo, you, I won't leave you alone even for the slightest bit,' Chanyeol thought as he slowly(and painfully) drifted away to sleep.
 
Chanyeol woke up from the smell of food. He got ready and went downstairs, finding Kyungsoo in the kitchen setting up dinner. He grinned widely at the site of the table which had two plates, two spoons, two forks, and two cups of water. "What's this? " he asked happily. 
"Food." Kyungsoo replied. 
"You're not gonna ask why I am in this house?" Chanyeol asked as he sat on the table chair. 
"You're my new roomate." Kyungsoo brought the last bowl of food onto the table and sat himself down also.
Chanyeol was surprised by Kyungsoo's correct reply. "How did you know?!"
The boy glared at him, then proceeded with whatever he was doing." be quiet and just eat." Due to the ruined atmosphere, both began to eat away. Kyungsoo noticed that Chanyeol wasn't eating a certain item on the table. "Eat." He told Chanyeol as he placed some of the food onto Chanyeol's plate."no, I'm fine. It's too hot for me." 
"I didn't put anything hot in it though. Try it." Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo's face to see if he lied, but he seemed to tell the truth. He felt kinda warm inside that Kyungsoo actually gave him food. He took a bite and started chewing when he suddenly felt his tongue swell up and flames coming out of his nose and mouth. He quickly spat out the food and started coughing. Kyungsoo was laughing so much that he actually started tearing up. He also handed the cup of water to Chanyeol. " hurry, we're gonna be late.hahaha." Kyungsoo started walking out of the door, and Chanyeol followed behind, barely surviving."you, I actually thought you weren't gonna do it! You tricked me." 
"It's not my fault you are slow." Kyungsoo retorted back while locking up the door.
"Wow! YouGuys really did go all out last night!!! I never expected you, Kyungsoo, to be the pitcher!" They both turned to the side and saw their neighbors also walking out. It was Baekhyun and Sehun. 
Chanyeol felt so offended he had to say something back,"What?! Us? Him? If anything I'm the pitcher here!" Chanyeol was interupted by a sharp ping to his stomache. 
"Yah, Baekhyun you are way louder than anybody else in this apartment. Plus, we didn't do anything. Next time YouGuys do it, make sure it's not in the kitchen. I was barely able to go to sleep!" Kyungsoo stormed passed the two embarrassed people with Chanyeol following closely behind him.
 
When they got to class Kyungsoo quietly passed through all the students that gathered around to see Chanyeol. When the bell rung for break Kyungsoo stood up to leave, but suddenly he was stopped by Chanyeol's hands that were gripping his arm. "Where you going?" Kyungsoo stared at the desperate looking Chanyeol. His eyes looked so puppy like. Gasping the situation,he bent down this time to Chanyeol's ear." Im gonna leave these sharks to eat you,' referring to the eagle-eyed classmates. Then he proceeded to leave but Chanyeol tugged him back again.
"If you leave me by myself, I'll show everyone the video," Chanyeol threatened. Kyungsoo had forgotten about the tape. He glared at the smirking boy. As he sat back down, Chanyeol decided to use him as a shield from the other schoolmates so they wouldn't get too close to him. 
"So, Chanyeol what club did you go to yestarday?!" 
"I went to the band room. I like playing the guitar," said Chanyeol smiling. 
"What do you like to do on your free time?"
"Mm, I'll usually hangout with my friends, or I'll stay home and practice making music with my guitar. " 
"Do you have a girlfriend?" For some reason Kyungsoo was alert for this one though he did not show any signs of paying attention. 
"Mmm, not at this moment," Chanyeol said while looking at the side view of Kyungsoo's face.
" Why did you come back from the states?" 
"Ohhh, I wanted to spend my last year in Korea." 
" Did you see Bruno Mars?" Kyungsoo asked. 
"Huh?" Chanyeol was surprised by Kyungsoo's sudden question... to Him."y-yeah. I did. He sounds exactly like the soundtrack." 
" As expected," Kyungsoo breathed out. It seems in Chanyeol's eyes that Kyungsoo was very excited about the topic. He noted to himself to ask Kyungsoo more about it later at their apartment. 
 
When lunch came by, everyone was trying to ask Chanyeol to sit with them. He turned to look at Kyungsoo, who wasn't paying any attention to him, so he accepted eating with them. Not like Kyungsoo cared as he himself was gonna get some lunch and after go to the dance room. 
 
While waiting in line Kyungsoo saw Suho. "Yah, want me to by you lunch today," Suho asked. 
"Up to you." Kyungsoo replied calmly. 
"Asa! But you have to help me with my singing. " 
" okay," Kyungsoo said while smiling. 
"Yaaay~" Suho excitedly hugged Kyungsoo on the side. Far away two big eyes was watching their every movement.
 
After eating their lunch, Kyungsoo and Suho started practicing. Baekhyun enter the dance room also." Yah D.O, where's your roomate huh?" 
" forget him. I don't care," said Kyungsoo flatly. 
" Hello, I'm Park Chanyeol." 
The all turned to look at the door. There, Chanyeol was standing awkwardly by himself. "I'm in Kyungsoo's class and is his roomate also."
"Yes we met briefly. I'm Baekhyun! Nice to meet you! D.O's a lot to handle but please take care of him-" Kyungsoo sneaked behind Baekhyun and had choke hold him for a split second. Baekhyun fell down gasping for air. 
"Yah, don't say useless things ever again," Kyungsoo said while hovering above Baekhyun. 
"Araso-cough cough." 
"Ah! I didn't introduce myself yet. I'm Suho, Kyungsoo's friend, and one of your neighbors. I live above Baekhunie." He shook hands with Chanyeol. 
"Wow, I didn't know Kyungsoo had such friends. I thought he was always by himself. Please take care of me also. " 
" Ofcourse," the two boys replied. 
"So do youguys always come to the dance room?" asked Chanyeol. 
" We come here often, not everyday like D.O though." Said Baekhyun. 
"D.O? " 
"Ah, that's Kyungsoo's nickname we gave him. It's just his last name but we say each letter in English," Baekhyun said proudly. 
"Ahhh, then I can call him that that also?"
"Ofcourse""no!" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo said at the same time. Kyungsoo stared down Baekhyun. "Why can't he?" 
Kyungsoo turned to face Chanyeol. "Because he's an enemy." Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo back.Wanting to push the smaller boy's buttons he confidently said the boy's name, "D.O"........
It was getting awkward for the two bystanders so they quickly wrapped up the situation. 
" yah, it's okay. He's part of us now. " Suho tried to console D.O.
"Yah, it's okay. It'll just take a little while for him to adjust to you. " Baekhyun reassured Chanyeol. 
 
At home Chanyeol arrived first so he decided to take a shower and then make dinner. Kyungsoo arrived just in time for dinner. "What's this?" 
"Ah, sit. I'm almost done. Just need to get the last dish. " Chanyeol replied back. 
"You cook?" 
"Yeah since I've been living alone for a while." Chanyeol sat right next to Kyungsoo. 
"What are you doing?"
"I'm eating."
" I mean why are you sitting next to me. Go sit over there." 
"It's not like we're married so why do I have to sit across from you? American style, you sit anywhere you want." Kyungsoo didn't refute. Instead he packed up his plate and utensils and was about to move himself to the other side when Chanyeol pushed him back down. " Sit. Eat" 
" I can't." 
" Why? Want me to to feed you?"
" it's suffocating sitting next to you." He stared at Chanyeol as he said that. It ticked off Chanyeol so much he even threw his own utensils on the side. " why? You hate me that much?" 
" Yeah, I do. " 
" fine. That's fine with me. Hate me more." He suddenly pulled Kyungsoo closer to his body. 
"What are-" Chanyeol grabbed the back of Kyungsoo's neck and pushed their lips together. It felt as if time had slow down, and the only thing Chanyeol was feeling were Kyungsoo's luscious lips. He continued to pull forward and plunged his tongue inside Kyungsoo's mouth. Shocked by what Chanyeol had done, Kyungsoo tried to pull back, but Chanyeol had a strong grip on him already. He deepened the kiss between him and Kyungsoo. 
~click click~ 
Kyungsoo pushed Chanyeol off as he already loosened up the brace. He stared at Chanyeol looking at his phone. "Wow the picture came out well." 
Kyungsoo tried to swiftly snatch the phone, but Chanyeol had already moved his hand away. He was going to punch him, but Chanyeol's other hand quickly gripped Kyungsoo's arm. "Go on a date with me this Saturday, and I'll delete this photo after. If you refuse I'll show it to your friends," Chanyeol threatened. 
"You sick bastard," Kyungsoo cursed at Chanyeol. He was upset at himself for being wrapped in Chanyeol's foolish acts. The taller boy grinned." A date it is then. " 
-------------------------------------------
a-sleek-and-inviting-townhouse-2.jpg
This is the closest image I could find of how Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's apartment looks like. instead of the white table that would just be Kyungsoo's bed. The upper room is where Chanyeol sleeps. During his time by himself, kyungsoo left the upper room empty, therefore Chanyeol was easily able to just have people bring in a bed and arrange the room to his liking.