I'll Kill You

Roomate By Fate

'I'll kill you,'Kyungsoo thought. No way was this idiot in his class. 

'I'll kill you,' Chanyeol smirked at the boy. Just realizing they were the same age he decided in that split second that he was gonna mess with this kid till the end of this year. "That's my spot." He said referencing for the boy to move over. 
Kyungsoo just stared at him  flatly. Then he turned around to face the front. 
Chanyeol shrugged. " fine, I'll just sit next to you." He smiled and sat at the corner of the class. 
"What are you doing? Go sit somewhere else." Kyungsoo bitterly said. 
"I can't, you sat in my spot and there 's an empty spot next to it so Imma sit here, " Chanyeol playfully said. 
Not even staring at Chanyeol, Kyungsoo just dropped it due to the other students trying to pry into their conversation. 
'I won this time. It's 1:1' Chanyeol happily thought.
 
As class started, he kept staring at the latter but not to the point where it was obvious as he knew the other classmates were eyeing him also. He just remembered that he still didn't know the boy's name and so he tried to sneak a peek at his papers. Kyungsoo saw right through what Chanyeol was trying to do. He quickly gathered all his paper into one stack and placed his hand onto the right corner of his top paper. 
'This bastard!' Chanyeol was fed up. He leaned closer to Kyungsoo and whispered," What is your name by the way?" 
Kyungsoo just stared upfront, trying to ignore the boy. At that moment he really thought Chanyeol was an idiot. He could've just looked at Kyungsoo's name tag. He smirked alittle at the foolish boy. 
"Yah, you laughing at me," Chanyeol whispered to him.Chanyeol was already close to Kyungsoo's face, but not realizing it Kyungsoo turned his head to face Chanyeol.
"Be qu-" Kyungsoo stopped. He was too shock to move as he observed Chanyeol's plumped lips, straight nose, and big eyes right in front of him. 
Chanyeol also was surprised by the sudden closeness of the two. He stared at the latter, observing every aspect of his face in the split 5 seconds that remained before Kyungsoo pulled away.
 
Chanyeol tried to hold back from chuckling the entire class period. He couldn't stop thinking about the little incident that had happen. The whole atmosphere between the two was so corrupt that even the other students could feel the weird aura. One was sulking, almost ready to explode while the other was happy to the point of passing out any second. 
 
No one really saw what had happened, but Kyungsoo was looking really red and Chanyeol was smiling a lot. Guessing how Kyungsoo is, they figured he was just annoyed with the new student. 
 
Right when the bell rung Chanyeol took the opportunity to pull Kyungsoo, who was trying to get up and leave as fast as he could, back down and whispered in his ears," if you wanted kiss me you should've asked instead of trying to attempt it on your own accord. I'll give you a kiss you won't ever forget. " Chanyeol playfully told the boy. 
Pissed by what he heard, Kyungsoo kneed Chanyeol right in his precious spot. "I hope you never get laid," he said smiling and walked away leaving Chanyeol gasping for air. 
 
It was time for club activities. Chanyeol liked playing guitar and so he  went to the band club. He recognized a student from his class, but he didn't know his name. Luckily the boy came up to him instead."Park Chanyeol correct? You can call me Lay, I'm in your class but I sit in the upper part of the classroom."
He smiled at Lay " I remember you. I just didn't know your name. Sorry" 
"No it's okay, if you have any troubles you can ask me for help. I'm going at memorizing people and their characteristics." 
Just then Chanyeol thought of something. "Ah! There is one that I haven't learned. My rowmate, he didn't tell me his name. " 
"Ahhh, that's Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. He doesn't talk much, but he's a nice kid. We hang out here and there," Lay replied. 
"YouGuys are close?!"
"Yeah, I'm his neighbor on top of his apartment. Man, yesterday our neighbors were killing eachother. It was so noisy even I could hear it up there. Forsure Kyungsoo could not sleep at all. They were up till 5! Oh yeah, if you're looking for an apartment we have an extra room you share with someone. " 
Just from the sound of it, he probably wouldn't be able to stand living there with all that noise. "Mmm, I am looking to move into an apartment, so I'll look into that. Thanks for telling me." 
"No problem. Oh yeah, I think it's Kyungsoo who is the only one that doesn't have a roomate. But he doesn't enjoy people living with him. " 
Just then, Chanyeol's eyes twinkled. ' the only one eyyy'. He secretly smiled at the thought. He knew now where exactly he wanted to live. 
 
Kyungsoo was rather home late today. He stayed in the Cooking room cleaning up the mess that some of the other students left behind. By the time he got to his door it was 8:40. As he opened it he notice a light all the way at his kitchen was . 'Hmm, I thought I turned it off...' He all the lights suspiciously. He stared around for abit in silence trying to hear movement, but there was nothing. He then proceeded to the bathroom. 
 
After he showered, kyungsoo was too lazy to cook. He turned off all the lights and went to lay in bed. He took this time to gather from his memory all of the events that happened today. He sure was unlucky to encounter such a mindless idiot. 
 
"Ahh~" he heard from the outside wall. It was only 9:34 and his neighbors had already started making commotion. He laid in silence for a while. 
 
"Wow they are loud."Alert, Kyungsoo jumped out of bed. He looked around frantically trying to see where the voice was coming from. He grabbed whatever that was closest to him, a plushie baseball bat. Then on the upstair room he saw a shadow. " Hello Do. Kyung. Soo." 
Kyungsoo didn't even need to see his face to know who it was. 
" I... I'm gonna kill you!!!!"
tumblr_inline_nqx5aowpfl1rehnjn_500.gif