Don't Wanna Let Go of Your Hands

Roomate By Fate

Luhan stared up to look at Kai. "Wh-what do you mean?" 

"I never said I didn't want you to like me, and I never said I didn't like you." He bent down slightly so he could be at eye level With Luhan." I accept your feelings. At first I was thinking it was just maybe out of sympathy, but today confirmed our fate and I cannot deny that you have intruded my heart. Take some responsibilities will yah. " He flew out his arms. Understanding what they both wanted Luhan quickly hugged him causing Kai to step little back to keep balance. Kai suddenly felt tears on his shoulders. While still holding Luhan he jokingly complained again. "You crying again?! " 
 
Kyungsoo and Chanyeol hadn't meant to see what was happening, but they just suddenly bumped into seeing Kai and Luhan hugging. Kyungsoo was shocked," Luhan likes Kai?!" Chanyeol smiled while looking at the two boys hugging," yeah." He looked at Kyungsoo who was staring at the two boys also. He turned Kyungsoo away from watching," yah! Why are you watching them so closely?! You jealous ?" Kyungsoo punched his stomach. "You crazy?! Why would I? " he began to walk off. Chanyeol ran to catch up. Throughout the day they were playing all sorts of games. Chanyeol was actually really good at a lot of the games and won Kyungsoo many times except for the wrestling ones and the gun ones. Chanyeol expected much, but he was still quite shocked when Kyungsoo scored perfect on target shooting. He was slightly scared at how good Kyungsoo was, especially with guns. He quickly took a mental note to never never be on Kyungsoo's bad side. 
 
Once the two hours past they met up again at the place where they first started. Luhan quietly followed behind Kai and was blushing hard. Chanyeol wanted to ask what's wrong just to get them both embarrassed. "Luhan? Are you okay? Why are you so red? Did something happen?" Luhan blushed even more.
Kai answered for him instead. "He's fine. Now let's switch partners. " They all looked at him with displeasing faces. "Let's have Kyungsoo and Luhan go together. It seems YouGuys haven't talked at all since the beach house." Kyungsoo looked away as if saying he was uninterested. "No need to. I don't have anything against him and I don't hate him." He replied back.
"That's good but you still need to learn to be comfortable around one another," Kai said. Feeling trapped the only thing he could do was to agree. Chanyeol and Kai walked away to leave the two small boys alone. 
"Yah! What are you doing?! I don't want to leave Kyungsoo!" said Chanyeol, who was being dragged away by Kai. 
"I don't want to leave them together either, but we have to. Let's follow them!" Kai said. 
 
Both Luhan and Kyungsoo were never talkative people to begin with and since Luhan was extra quiet, Kyungsoo had no choice but to step it up and take lead. "What... do you want to do?" 
Luhan was feeling super happy, but tried not to get over excited just cause Kyungsoo was speaking nicely to him. Just then kyungsoo's own stomach began to growl. Luhan smiled. "Mmm, how about we go try the finger food on those food stands." Kyungsoo agreed. Once they got there, the workers gave Kyungsoo a piece and he put it in front of Luhan's mouth to signal for him to eat it. Luhan automatically ate the food that Kyungsoo fed him. He was so happy he could die. He too decidedly feed Kyungsoo. While snacking they talked about singing and dancing. Kyungsoo learned about Luhan's life. After they were done eating, Kyungsoo finally decided to bring up the incident. "About what happened at the beach house, I'm very sorry for humiliating both you and Chanyeol. I wasn't in my right state of mind at the time. And about the kiss, you don't have to feel guilty about it. I'm really okay now. The past is the past. We all make mistakes and we all have to learn from it. If you still can't forgive yourself, I hope that my words will lead you to self forgiveness. " 
Luhan cried once again, not expecting such a kind Kyungsoo. "Thank you so much. Truthfully I was jealous of you. Kai had still loved you and you had Chanyeol who loves you too. Kai, who was always so serious, turned into a totally different person when he was with you. I wanted to be like that for him too. I wanted to be his special person...and this blinded me from thinking about the consequences as I did the things I'm regretting now. "
They talked for awhile till Chanyeol and Kai came back with ice cream. It was getting late and so Chanyeol suggested the Ferris wheel for Luhan and Kai. He and Kyungsoo decided to go somewhere else. They ended up at a grassy area with minimal people. It was truly peaceful there. As both sat on the ground Chanyeol laid his head onto Kyungsoo's thighs. " what's this?" Kyungsoo playfully asked.
"I'm tired. Mentally and physically..... How was today for you?" Chanyeol asked.
"Mmm, it was fun and challenging at the same time. To be honest, I didn't think it was possible for me and Luhan to even talk to one another, but we actually got along well. " 
"Kyungsooah, what about Kai? How do you feel about him?" Kyungsoo looked unfazed when Chanyeol asked that question. He knew one day Chanyeol would ask.
"We're just friends. Nothing more, nothing less." 
Chanyeol was still insecure," what did you talk about after the competition?" Kyungsoo cheekily smiled understanding Chanyeol's jealousy side. 
"First, he apologized to me for leaving on such short notice. He was even more sorry as he left the day of our school talent show. We were partners and he stood me up.... " Chanyeol realized this was probably why Kyungsoo didn't want people from his school seeing the video. Kyungsoo continued," like a fool I went on stage by myself, messed up my introduction and then ruined the whole performance altogether. It was just a big mess now that I look back at it." He laughed a bit." Students recorded me that day, and I guess it went sort of viral. Most likely Kai saw it too.... But I'm okay now. Working hard with you and the others, I got back on my feet again. I'm truly okay now..." Kyungsoo smiled down to Chanyeol. 
He decided this was the right time for him to also speak out. "I have something I've been wanting to tell you...." He got up and was face to face with Kyungsoo. He took a deep breath before letting it back out."I.... Have an illness. The doctor say it's incurable. I don't know how much longer I'll last. It could be a year or a few months. Once I heard about it, I didn't think and just flew to Korea. It was always my dream to visit my birth place, and so when I landed here I searched for the house I used to live in, but then it was already occupied. I saw students wearing our uniforms around the area, and so I decided to enroll in EXO High. That's when I met you, the voice so beautiful that I even thought it was okay to die if I died hearing you sing to me.but now, I want to live on. I want to stay and live with you. I want to debut and become a group with the others. I want to travel the world with you. I want to do so many things... with the little time I have left...."
Kyungsoo immediately embraced the crying boy. "I know... all about you being sick. It's okay. It's okay." He started patting Chanyeol's back. 
Chanyeol too held tightly on to Kyungsoo's body. "I don't know what to do..." 
"Go back Chanyeol." Chanyeol immediately pulled Kyungsoo away to face the boy," what?! Didn't you hear what I just said?! I may only have a few months to live, and you want to me to go back?!" 
"I want you to go back to get help. Your mom may already have the help you need. Go back to get treatment." Kyungsoo calmly said.
"Wh-what if I never make it back here! What if I never see you again?! " 
"You will see me! Don't say nonsense. Once you get your treatment, come back to Korea. " 
"Kyungsooah, you don't know how dangerous this is. If I fly back and do surgery or get chemo, I may die in the process. "
"You won't. Go, for your sake and for mine... I can't live knowing that there was a way to help you yet I turned a blind eye from it. I thought about what I would tell you if you were to ask me. If I was in your situation, I would go so at least I know I have fought for my life so that I can meet my loved ones again; so that I won't regret any opportunity that will make me possibly live longer. " he hugged Chanyeol once again. "Go and come back. I will be with you every step of the way." 
 
The next day~
 
Chanyeol had decided to leave as soon as possible in order to not waste time. He called his mom to book him a ticket for the upcoming Saturday. The only thing he had to do now was tell the others. 
After dance practice he gathered everyone's attention. With Kyungsoo right by his side he was able to let everything out. 
"Guys, I have something to say....I am sick and I don't know how much longer I have left to live.... But I am going back to the U.S to seek help. I will come back forsure to be one with youguys again. " He looked at all the crying shocked faces. No one said anything as they couldn't grasp what they just heard. Chanyeol also felt bad for suddenly surprising them. He needed to assure all 12 of them including himself that he was going to be okay."No matter what,We are one," he said. 
"We.. are one.." Said Suho trying not to cry.
"We are one," 
"We are .. One" 
"We... Are one." 
"We are one!" 
One by one they recited the quote. Baekhyun was crying too hard."y-yah! You better come back!!!!" 
Chanyeol nodded his head. 
Throughout the whole week, all the boys had tried to spend time with Chanyeol. They were always with him that Kyungsoo didn't even have time to be with Chanyeol by himself. 
Friday night they were finally left alone together in their own apartment.
Both laid in Chanyeol's bed side by side. 
"You, I'll grant you any kind of wish you want tonight." Kyungsoo suddenly said. 
Chanyeol turned his head to look at him. He grinned. "I want you to be with me forever." Kyungsoo grinned. "Okay." 
"Really?!" Chanyeol jumped up and stood on his knees.
"I'm willing to be with you as long as you will love me,"Kyungsoo said.
Chanyeol climbed on top of him. He smirked," you don't worry about that. I'm a very clingy person. I won't ever get tired."
"Yeah I know," he teased the tall boy. 
Chanyeol pulled forward to kiss Kyungsoo, but he turned away. "Hold on." He wrestled out of Chanyeol's arms and pinned him down.  "Let me do it." Chanyeol's face became hot. He was quite surprised that Kyungsoo took initiative this time. He nodded his head to show agreement. 
Kyungsoo slowly came closer and closer . Finally, their lips touched and the game was on. Maybe it was because it was their last night or because Kyungsoo topped him, but Chanyeol became very passionate and aggressive." Bear with me Kyungsoo. I can't control myself ..."He entered Kyungsoo without prepping the boy causing him to moan in pain. Feeling Chanyeol's desperate need for him, Kyungsoo hugged him tight. " we have eternity. Don't act like this is the last time. " 
"I love you," was the only words Chanyeol could say as he silently cried while making love to Kyungsoo. 
 
The next morning everyone woke up early to send Chanyeol off. At the airport each member expressed their own thoughts. 
"Yah, come back for sure! " 
"We know that it'll work, but  even if it doesn't, come back to us." 
" we love you, don't worry. You'll be fine! "
"Yeah we'll FaceTime one another."
"Make sure you keep practicing dance! By the time you come back we will be 10x better than right now. "
Chanyeol was happy they all had a positive attitude. He hugged each one of them and was about to leave but looked at Kyungsoo one more time. His eyes started to get watery. He bit his lips to try and stop his mouth from trembling. Kyungsoo smiled at him. "Park Chanyeol, have a safe flight. Remember, I will be with you every step of the way. " 
Chanyeol walked up to him, pulled his arm, and tightly hugged him. He bit on the bruised mark on Kyungsoo's neck that he gave to him the night before. "I'll come back to you before that bruise disappears, until then make sure no one touches you nor even looks at you. If they do, I give you permission to beat them up." Kyungsooo chuckled before playfully punching him in the stomach to get Chanyeol off of him. 
He then picked up Kyungsoo's hand, and held onto them for a bit. Tears started running down his face. "I really... Don't wanna let go of these hands..." Suddenly the intercom called for his flight number. He quickly gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the forehead, both cheeks, nose, and finally the lips. "I have to go now..." He looked at the members once again and saw that they were all in tears now. " I'll come back no matter what. I'll see YouGuys later." As he took more steps back their hands started to loosen until finally both hands separated. He turned around so that the boys could not see how hard he was silently crying. 
 
Once Chanyeol was out of their sight everyone slowly walked to the side to wait till Chanyeol's flight lifted off. 
" let's practice hard so we can show Chanyeol how much we've grown when he comes back! "
"Yeah, let's make him proud." 
"We'll send him pictures of us and videos! It's not the end!.... But why do I feel so sad."
" I feel bad for Kyungsoo.... I hope the two will be okay." 
" they'll be okay. We just need to pray everynight. That's the least we can do for Chanyeol." 
 
Inside the airplane Chanyeol stared outside his window....all the memories of what he has done so far flashed through his mind: going to a good Korean school, meeting amazing friends, living with his lover, having fun, and doing what he loved... He was truly happy he chose to come to Korea. 
Then an announcement came on," all passengers please stay in your seat and wear the seatbelt, we will be lifting off in a few minutes." 
His heart started to ache now. It was too late to get off, he started to regret leaving. He closed his eyes trying to remember Kyungsoo's face, body, fingers, legs, and every inch of him. He remebered Kyungsoo hitting him, strangling him, laughing at him, hugging him, kissing him, loving him. Suddenly, his thoughts were disrupted by a hand on his thighs. Still looking at the window he tried to see the person's face through the reflection, but it was too blurry.The hand started to rub back and forth on his thigh. He couldn't believe he was being molested in public. Scared he froze and was trying to figure out what to do. Then the hand went forward in and gripped his precious spot. He immediately turned around yelling,"what are y-"
He blinked once , then twice, then a third time. "K-kyungsooahhhh!!!!" 
"Yah, Paboahhh, I didn't know you liked being touched by people you don't even know." 
 
 
------------ 
Writers note: Roomate by Fate will be ending soon. Please enjoy as I wrap up the final chapters to come. Thank YouGuys so much for being supportive and letting me know yourguys thoughts on the comment section below! I know my writing is not perfect as I don't really go back to fix things so please forgive me if you found it hard to read. 
 
Thank you once again for keeping up with this fan fiction. Also please comment below what pairings do you want me to do next! Can't wait to write the ending!!!!~