Don't Call the Police

Roomate By Fate

Kyungsoo could not get any sleep the night before due to his neighbors' loud commotion all night long. He decided to miss the first half of school and slowly walked to the dance room, his favorite spot. He claimed the room on his first day of Exo High School. Kyungsoo locked all the doors so that the other students would think it was not accessible. Three years have passed since then and he still claims the spot even on his last year. 

 
In class Teacher Jung was about to take roll when she was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Ah! It's you. Come on in." Right behind the homeroom teacher was a very tall, skinny boy that looked slightly awkward yet bubbly. As they were walking inside, a few female students squirmed in excitement! The teacher quickly hushed them."We have a new student. Please be very respective towards the speaker, " she advised the rest of the students. Teacher jung then looked at the boy as a signal for him to start. 
 
"Hello everyone, my name is Park Chanyeol and I am looking forward to my last year with YouGuys. Please take care of me." 
 
They all greeted him back with delight. The teacher looked around and saw that there was two empty spots in the back. "Ah, you can sit in one of those seats. Hmmm, who is missing. Ah, Kyungsoo. Has anyone seen him," teacher Jung asked the class. They all muttered no. "Alright then. Go ahead and sit and then we'll proceed with the rest of class." 
 
Kyungsoo slowly woke up from his nap. He checked the time. It was almost time for lunch so he decided to just stay in the dance room. Kyungsoo doesn't really care for school, but goes because of the law that mandates all kids to go to school until they hit college. 
 
He likes music and in particular he likes to sing. Kyungsoo plugged the speakers to his iphone and the instrumental version of billionaire came on. He started singing. 
 
Chanyeol was overwhelmed by all the stares he received during class, not just from the girls but also males. He awkwardly smiled to anyone he made eye contact with. Right before the bell rung he quickly announced to himself "gotta use the restroom" and sped off when the bell rang to avoid his classmates. They all looked like Sharks watching over their prey as they started following him. He then started running to distance himself from them. 
 
Slowing down, he looked around.'aahhh, I'm lost...' He thought to himself as he looked around. Then he heard a voice. It was manly and soft at the same time. Before he knew it he followed where the sound was coming from. There was a door and as he got closer he could hear the voice clearer. A boy was singing and he was really good at it.
 
 Curious, Chanyeol decided to open the door, however it was locked. Thanks to some skills he learned from America Chanyeol was able to unlock the door knob. He slowly walked in and in front of his eyes was the tiniest creature ever. How could someone so small be able to sing out so loud and clear? Wanting to listen to it in the future again Chanyeol decided to record the boy. He hid behind a side wall, though his head stuck out alittle too much. 
 
As he recorded the latter, all of a sudden his recordings stopped and Siri answered " I'm sorry, you do not have enough storage to record any longer. Please manage your storage in settings..." The latter turned around and saw a head sticking out .
 
"Were you recording me just now?" Kyungsoo said as he saw the boy with his phone out.
Chanyeol was feeling really flustered, but he managed to look back at Kyungsoo. "Y-yes. I didn't mean to do anything with it. I just wanted to hear your voice again so I recorded it." 
Kyungsoo stared intensely back at him. " delete it." 
"What?! Why?" 
" delete it before I call the police for ual harassment." 
"What?! I-I......" Chanyeol still wanted the recorded video. He needed to come up with something to save it. "Ah! How about I post it on YouTube! Then I can go back and listen to it again! " 
"What? No! Don't. Just delete it right now. " Kyungsoo said frantically. 
"Why? You don't want people to hear your voice," Chanyeol smirked. Kyungsoo just looked to the ground and didn't reply. 'Guess I hit the mark,' Chanyeol thought."tell you what. You won't call the police and I won't share this video to anyone. I get to keep it and you get to keep your privacy." 
Kyungsoo was stuck at what to say or do. He really hated this guy and he didn't even know his name. 
"Oh yeah what's your name?" Chanyeol asked eagerly. 
Kyungsoo was slightly shock by the question, almost thinking that the boy could read minds. He quietly responded back," what is yours?" 
" Park Chanyeol! But you can just call me Chanyeol. I'm year 3. You must be a freshmen. I'm new here too so don't worry about who's older and whatnot." 
"Hmph," was Kyungsoo's only reply as he gathered his materials and walked away from the ignorant boy. 'I will definitely kill him somehow. Wait for it, Park Chanyeol.' And with that he walked back to the classroom to wait till the bell rung.
 
Chanyeol was left in the dance room, shocked at what just happened. ' that rude little punk' let's see what happens when I see him tomorrow again. Didnt even get his name-' 
~ding dong ding dong~ 
 
As the bell rung Chanyeol decided to walk back to class. As soon as he entered the door his classmates were giving him their fullest attention. Most of them asking where he went and others praising his good looks. Because everyone was standing he couldn't see that there was a body mass in his spot. While walking backwards facing his peers he tried to sit down, bumping into something. Chanyeol turned around to see what it was. "You!!!" They both said in unison. He stood up and Kyungsoo stared up at him in shock also. The more he stared at Chanyeol the more the corner of his mouth twitched. Then at that moment they both seemed to be thinking the same thing. 
'I'll kill you.' 
Image result for satansoo...how I imagined Kyungsoo to stare at Chanyeol....trololol