#6:Mornings

Iljae Drabble Collection

#6:Mornings

Warnings:none

Word count:400+

Summary:It's 6 a.m,and Sungjae wants attention.

A/N:this is a super short and fluffy drabble full of nothingness-its crappy,i apologize! but i havent slept properly in ages and this is the only fic i bother updating so yeah,enjoy!! (((and pls leave comments)))

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

Ilhoon is NOT a morning person. Like,not at all.

 

And he really doesn't enjoy waking up to his boyfriend plopping down on his bed yelling WAKE UP at ing 6 in the morning.

 

He sighs,his eyes still closed as Sungjae lets himself fall on top of him,still yelling. It's too early for this.

 

"Ilhoooooonieeeee~" the younger singsongs,wrapping his arms and legs around the half asleep boy like a tiny koala in need of affection.

 

"What the hell do you want from me..." Ilhoon mumbles,trying to pull the blanket over his face. Too much light,too much sound. Too early.

 

"I'm bored on my own,I need my baby Ilhoonie~" Sungjae whines again,pouting adorably annoyingly at the older.

 

"First thing first,I'm older than you. Second,get off me." Ilhoon tries to push away the other but unfortunately,moving a 6 feet tall muscular teenager when you're half asleep isn't that easy.

 

"Nooooo! I want to cuddle with you!"

 

"Can't we cuddle while I'm alseep?" Ilhoon tiredly asks. He knows he's going to lose this war,but at least he'll go down with honour.

 

"Of course we can't!" Sungjae smiles widely and shifts from laying on top of Ilhoon to laying next to him,his arms and legs still wrapped around the older boy.

 

Ilhoon sighs in defeat as Sungjae lazily nuzzles his face in the curve of his neck.

 

He knows what's about to come,because everytime Sungjae sneaks into his bed so early it's either because he wants or because he needs money.

 

And,when the younger's hands begin to roam a little too freely on Ilhoon's torso,the shorter boy knows that he's going for the first option.

 

"Sungjae,if you ask me to ride your at six in the ing morning I'll personally send your to a monastery and make sure you never come back again."

 

Sungjae's hands stop exploring Ilhoon's stomach,and he just settles them around his waist,tightly wrapped around the older boy's body.

 

And Ilhoon thinks that,if he could stop time,he totally would right now.

 

He wants to stay like this forever-laying with Sungjae like this,with the younger spooning him and pressing light kisses over his neck and shoulders. He never wants this moment to pass.

 

Because,honestly he can't think of any place where he'd rather be. This is all he wants,just being with Sungjae is enough for him.

 

He feels so lucky to have the younger boy,even though he forces him to eat his pizza crusts and sometimes he wakes him up at ungodly hours. He loves him nonetheless.

 

"I love you." He whispers,and Sungjae's hold on him tightens a little,a smile making its way to his face.

 

"I love you too."