#10:From Paris to Seoul (even though it's 2 a.m)

Iljae Drabble Collection

#10:From Paris to Seoul (even though it's 2 a.m)

Warnings:a tiny bit of sadness but everyone is still happy in the end

Word count:580+ words

Summary:Sungjae is in Paris,Ilhoon is in Seoul. But they can still make it work.

A/N:i just had to get this crappy fluff out of my system. i may write a sequel-either for this or for drabble #9,who knows. stay tuned (((and leave comments)))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

Distance .

 

Sungjae knows it.

 

After being in a two years long relationship with the most beautiful person on Earth and having to leave him because of a lucky scolarship to France,he knows it better than anyone.

 

Well,it's not like Ilhoon doesn't call him from Korea. Sungjae has to speak a somehow broken French here in Paris,and talking to his boyfriend in his native language makes him happier than anything else.

 

They skype,they text,they talk a lot.

 

But he misses Ilhoon's warmth. His gentle hands,his soft touch,the flowery smell of his cologne.

 

A low quality skype call can't compare to Ilhoon's dazzling presence.

 

But Sungjae still calls him.

 

It's two in the morning in Paris,but Sungjae doesn't give a damn.

 

"Baby!" He exclaims,trying not to wake up his roomate with his loud voice.

 

"Hey." Ilhoon smiles at him through the screen,and Sungjae's breath gets knocked out of his lungs by the mesmerizing sight in front of him.

 

After two years,he still can't believe that someone as gorgeous as Ilhoon exists.

 

His boyfriend's eyes are shining and his hair is messy and he looks perfect.

 

Seeing him like this makes Sungjae smile brightly.

 

"How are you? Is everything okay in Korea?"

 

"Everything's okay here! I met Eunkwang and the others today. They asked me about you." Ilhoon says,and that's when Sungjae notices the other's eyebags and his tired smile.

 

"Have you been sleeping well lately? You look tired. It makes me worry when I see you like this."

 

"I'm fine,I'm fine. I just...I haven't been able to sleep well lately. I miss you a lot,you know?" Ilhoon looks at him,and there's a sad look in his eyes,mirroring Sungjae's longing gaze.

 

"I know. I miss you too. France is great,but they don't have you here. Also,I forgot to tell you something!" Sungjae's face brightens and he thinks that his news are going to make Ilhoon happy.

 

He really wants to see that.

 

"What happened?" The older boy tilts his head cutely and Sungjae nearly coos at the sight.

 

"Well,I kind of won a scolarship back to Seoul."

 

He sees Ilhoon's surprised gaze,then he hears some crashing from the other line and the screen goes black.

 

Sungjae is confused.

 

"Ilhoon? Ilhoon,baby,are you there?"

 

There's silence for a couple seconds,and then Ilhoon's face appears again.

 

"I'm sorry I just...I dropped my laptop." Ilhoon's blushing and before he knows it,Sungjae is laughing too hard and his roomate is mumbling some insults in French and telling him to keep quiet because, you,there are people trying to sleep here.

 

"Don't laugh at me!" Ilhoon whines and hides his face in his hands. "I'm just...I'm so ing happy you're coming back here,Sungjae."

 

Sungjae smiles at the webcam.

 

"I'll be leaving Paris in three weeks. You better come meet me at the airport and take me out to eat some spicy food. I can't wait to see you again,baby." He smiles. 

 

It's been a year since he left. And it's been so ing hard,living without Ilhoon,he doesn't want to be apart from the other again.

 

Never.

 

"I'll treat you to dinner,and we can meet up with Eunkwang and Hyunsik and everyone else! Oh,and you have to come see my mother,she'd probably want to see you. God,I can't wait to kiss you again." Ilhoon is smiling so brightly,his entire being is glowing and the sadness from earlier is completely swept away by his beautiful grin.

 

"Soon,baby. Soon." Sungjae smiles.

 

And everything just feels so right,he couldn't wish for a happier ending.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ADDITIONAL A/N:i can't believe i already wrote 10 of these drabbles. i want to thank all of you for sticking through this with me,i love you guys. and don't worry,i still have a lot more crappy stuff to post on here,so please anticipate the next chapters,keep being iljae trash with me! ((also please give lots of love to hyuna and ilhoon's collab! the song is coming out on the 21st,please support my parents I MEAN please support these wonderful artists haha who called hyuna mommy that wasn't me))