#3:Chemistry

Iljae Drabble Collection

#3:Chemistry

 

Warnings:implied mentions of and drinking? nothing explicit tho

Word count:500+ (yeah this is the shortest drabble yet)

Summary:Sungjae is tall,Ilhoon is failing his classes and Chemistry is a . Oh,and Eunkwang is drunk off his .

A/N:this is a rly short and rushed college au,its kinda crappy but what can you do,i love writing sungjae and ilhoon as hormonal teenagers. also!! the next chapter will most likely be nc-17. prepare for . (((comments are still appreciated)))

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Ilhoon is tall.

 

He swears he is.

 

He's taller than most of his friends.

 

It's not his fault if the bookshelves in his school's library are ing huge and the book he NEEDS to pass tomorrow's chemistry exam is on the top shelf.

 

Ilhoon IS tall. He just can't reach the top shelf.

 

So he starts looking for someone tall (and preferably hot) who will be able to reach his book,because it's 11 p.m. and the library will close soon and Ilhoon still hasn't gotten any studying done (thanks to Eunkwang getting drunk at ing 3 in the afternoon and trying to throw his Kanye West CDs out of their room's window).

 

But,anyways,there isn't anyone tall and hot around,and Ilhoon wants to cry. He really ing needs to pass this chemistry course if he wants to graduate.

 

That,until he turns around and nearly slams into someone. This someone is a guy he's never seen before (which is weird,because Ilhoon knows most of the people who hang around in the library) and he's really,really tall. And really,really hot.

 

"Need help?" The guy smiles down at Ilhoon and HOLY ,he has really nice lips. And eyes. And neck. And Ilhoon kind of wants to make out with him right there,but it would be considered inappropriate,not to mention that Tall Hot Guy might scream in horror and run away.

 

"See that huge chemistry book on the top shelf? I kind of really need that."

 

Tall Hot Guy nods,and smoothly reaches up to grab Ilhoon's book. 

 

Turns out that Hot Guy is wearing a tank top underneath his jacket,and when he moves forward to get the book Ilhoon catches a glimpse of lean muscles and a dark ,and honestly,he's about to go insane.

 

"Here you go." Tall Hot Guy hands him the book and smiles again,and Ilhoon tries to put on his best 'I-totally-wasn't-checking-you-out-and-having-inappropriate-thoughts-about-you' face.

 

"Thank you so much,you saved me. I'm failing this class so hard,I really need to get my grades back up." He kind of wants to punch himself in the face because,what the ,he probably doesn't give a damn about your grades.

 

"I know right? Chemistry is a . I'm Sungjae,by the ways."

 

Sungjae.

 

That's a nice name.

 

Ilhoon wonders what it would sound like if he moaned i-ABORT! What the .

 

"I'm Ilhoon. Thank you again for your help,can I make it up to you? We could go get coffee together sometime." Smooth as ,Ilhoon.

 

"Sounds great! Can you,like,give me your phone number?" Sungjae grins and hands him his phone and next thing you know,Ilhoon is saving himself in Sungjae's contacts as 'The one who failed Chem'.

 

"I'll text you soon! We should meet up to study sometime",Sungjae pauses,and Ilhoon just KNOWS something's coming up,"because we definitely have chemistry together." The taller boy winks and,with that,he's gone.

 

Ilhoon spends the whole night texting with Sungjae instead of studying.

 

He fails his Chemistry exam.

 

But it was totally worth it,Ilhoon thinks as he meets up with Sungjae on their second date,and they have this super fun studying game (involving a couple glasses of vodka) in which everytime one of them answers a question right said person has to take off a piece of clothing.

 

Eunkwang complains about the loud and "unecessary" moans for two days.