#2:Meet my Boyfriend!

Iljae Drabble Collection

#2:Meet my Boyfriend!

Warnings:none

Word count:800+ words

Summary:Sungjae is a youtuber. Ilhoon is just cute

A/N:a lot of youtubers have been doing the boyfriend tag,and i can 1000% see sungjae as a youtuber. sorry it took me a while to upload this-aff was being a -but here it is! hope you enjoy! (((comments are still highly appreciated)))

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

Sungjae knows how hard the Youtube life is.

But right now,he feels pretty safe,since his 7K+ subscribers requested this.

 

Sungjae is one of those weird youtubers whose videos consist of anime/manga reviews,random rants and vlogs in which he manages to make the weirdest faces,and the occasional song covers,so this isn't really something he'd normally do. But then again,it's something he REALLY wants to do.

 

He turns on the camera with a bright smile and pulls Ilhoon close to him.

 

"Hello everyone!! Since I mentioned my boyfriend in a lot of my previous videos-"

 

"Wait,what did you say about me?" Ilhoon interrupts him,smiling playfully.

 

"Shut up and let me finish my intro! Anyways,since i talked about him a lot,some of you requested to meet him. So I brought him here for you all! This is my boyfriend,Ilhoon. Say hi to the viewers!" Ilhoon smiles (and Sungjae dies a little inside because everytime Ilhoon smiles he feels himself falling all over again) and waves his hand cutely (HE'S JUST SO CUTE),saying "Hi!!!" to the camera.

 

"Babe,why don't you tell the viewers something about yourself?"

 

"What the hell,don't call me babe! Oh,and why don't YOU tell them something? I'll ask you questions and you'll answer them for your subscribers." Ilhoon smiles at the camera again,and Sungjae resists the urge to plant kisses all over his face.

 

"Okay then! Everyone,Ilhoon claims he doesn't like skinship. He's such a liar! Trust me,he likes skinship. A lot." Sungjae winks and Ilhoon hits him on the head.

 

"I don't like skinship!! Stop spreading lies..."

 

"Sure,sure! Anyways,ask me something else!!"

 

"What's my favourite thing?"

 

"DUH,me??? I'm your favourite." Sungjae winks again,earning another smack from his boyfriend.

 

"You're not my favourite thing. Pizza is my favourite thing."

 

"Wow man,you hurt my feelings there. I am his favourite thing,by the way."

 

"Yeah,sure. Do I prefer summer or winter?"

 

"Winter all the way! You hate summer because it's too hot,while in winter we can cuddle and drink hot chocolate without setting ourselves on fire."

 

"Too much info,what the . What's my major?"

 

"You're majoring in music! Ilhoon helped me a lot with my singing career,and if I get some gigs as backup vocalist or replacement for the main singer,it's all thanks to him." Sungjae smiles at his boyfriend and wraps his arms around him. "He's really an important part of my life."

 

He can basically FEEL Ilhoon rolling his eyes at him and snorting.

 

"You're so cheesy. Sungjae helped me with my singing skills too,though. Even though I'm still pretty bad at it. I'm a rapper,actually. I write lyrics for a couple bands and sometimes I perform in underground competitions. Sungjae always comes cheer me on when I have a performance." Ilhoon smiles. "He's such a sweetheart."

 

"And I'm the cheesy one. Tch."

 

"Well,it's your fault if I went overboard!"

 

"Sure. Anyways,you should all know that my Ilhoon",Sungjae pauses and grins so wide,because he can say my Ilhoon,because Ilhoon is his and it feels ing great,"has a special talent."

 

"No!!! I'm not doing that!!!" The shorter boy blushes and covers his face with his hands. Sungjae feels his heart dropping at the amount of cuteness.

 

"Do you all know the gwiyomi song? Well,Ilhoon kind of invented a super cute finger-counting dance for that." Sungjae smiles widely. "Come ooon,show them!"

 

Ilhoon takes a deep breath and,cheeks still flushed,starts singing the song while doing the counting dance.

 

"One plus one is gwiyomi~"

 

Sungjae wants to kiss him. But that wouldn't be appropriate.

 

"Two plus two is gwiyomi~"

 

Honestly,how can a human being be so cute?

 

"Three plus three is gwiyomi~"

 

Man,Sungjae has the best boyfriend ever.

 

"Four plus four is-"

 

"Subscribe if you want to see more of Ilhoon's cuteness!!" Sungjae shouts,cutting off the confused and offended shorter boy. "Please comment if you want to see another video with my adorable boyfriend! Bye everyone,we'll see you next time~" Sungjae smiles and hugs his boyfriend as they both wave and Ilhoon says "Bye!!" with the cutest voice ever.

 

*&*

 

"I wonder why your subscribers wanted to see me. I'm nothing special." Ilhoon comments as he flops down next to his boyfriend on the couch,his head in the taller boy's lap.

 

Sungjae is doing something on his laptop-probably scrolling through weird anime websites as he usually does.

 

"You ARE special. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Sungjae smiles sweetly and Ilhoon shakes his head,his arms immediately coming up to hug his boyfriend tightly.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Just scrolling through the comments on our video." Sungjae smiles.

 

"Why don't you read me some? Did they like me?"

 

"Oh,my subscribers adored you. Listen up:Ilhoonie is SOOOOO cute! Please make another video with him!" Sungjae says in a high pitched girly voice,earning a smack from his boyfriend.

 

"Don't do that!"

 

"Ilhoon is adorable! You two make such a cute couple!"

 

"Oh my god,my boyfriend is such a nerd." Ilhoon sighs at the other's cringe worthy imitation of a teenage girl.

 

"Sungjae,what did you mean when you said that Ilhoon loves skinship? You dirty man..." And that's when the taller boy's voice drops of a couple octaves as he shuts his laptop and turns to Ilhoon with THAT look in his eyes,and Ilhoon just silently prays that the neighbours won't hear the tickle war that's about to come.