#12:Falling (In Love)

Iljae Drabble Collection

#12:Falling (In Love)

Warnings:curse words,mentions of ? Not actual tho

Word Count:1113 words

Summary:Ilhoon is a skater,and he's really,really cool. But one day Sungjae the pretty boy walks in,and they start a little game that ends up with Ilhoon falling,but not against a floor of concrete.

A/N:hi. so,i'm back. and i guess i should give you guys a heads up:this drabble is a complete mess. it's rushed and messy and the plot is terrible,but i haven't written anything in a long time,so please go easy on me. i really wanted to update this series,thank you guys for sticking by me. i love you all loads. (((comments and feedback are highly appreciated ♡)))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

 

Ilhoon really loves skating.

 

(As Nick Hornby said,skating as in,skateboarding. No ice involved. Skateboarding is totally cool,isn't it?)

 

And he's really good at it.

 

At least that's what he likes to think. 

 

But crashing miserably against the concrete as soon as a cute boy walks by makes all of his self esteem drop with him. 

 

No professional skater like him is swept off his feet and thrown into the harsh floor by a gorgeous smile under a jet black fringe. (But when you're in a pretty cringeworthy cliché fanfic and he's just that beautiful,what can you do,right?)

 

Now,Ilhoon is acting all high and mighty as always,but he's pretty sure he,like,broke his leg or something.

 

Seriously,it ing hurts! But some of his skate friends are laughing at him,and he has to play it cool.

 

Let's delete all of this horrible intro though,Ilhoon would say,and go back to the reason I fell (with tons of grace,beautifully hitting the ground) and to the reason y'all are reading this!

 

It was an average day for the really tough and hip high schooler Jung Ilhoon. He was just doing his super cool tricks with his skater friends on the concrete,when the prettiest boy he'd ever seen walked past and went up to his friend Hyunsik.

 

Well,Ilhoon is oh so freaking cool and hardcore (at least according to him,what a Nerd),but this guy really was that hot,okay? He had big,dreamy eyes,plump lips,a sultry,y gaze,and as their eyes met the boy swept his gorgeous black locks to the side and gave him the hottest bedroom eyes,obviously Ilhoon couldn't really focus on his skateboard at that point,so he literally just tumbled down.

 

Yeah,maybe he went a little overboard with the descriptions,but you get the idea.

 

So here we are,Ilhoon lying on the ground and considering growing a moustache and changing his name to Pablo as Hyunsik and his pretty friend walk up to him.

 

"Dude,are you all right?" Hyunsik asks,slightly worried for his seemingly dead friend.

 

Apparently Ilhoon's leg wasn't broken after all,because he gets up without even wincing (see? Cool guy) and shrugs.

 

"I'm good,don't worry. I just got..." his gaze casually wonders to the pretty (and ing tall,holy ) dreamy eyed boy. He is that cute. "Distracted." He finishes his sentence and tries to ignore the smug look Eye-ing-Hot-Guy is giving him.

 

"Can't blame you. I know I'm hot stuff." Pretty boy says and smirks,he ing smirks,and Ilhoon kind of wants to bury himself alive. 

 

"Not talking to you,." The skater scoffs,playing it cool (tough dude,remember? ing metal) even though he's slightly blushing,but that's for #losers,am I right? Of course I am. "I'm Ilhoon,by the way."

 

"Sungjae." Pretty Sungjae Boy holds out his hand,and Ilhoon shakes it,gaze never leaving the tall boy's face. If this is a challenge,Ilhoon is so going to take it.

 

"You don't know where this hand has been,baby",Sungjae proceeds to say in the lowest voice possible while actually winking,and Ilhoon is halfway between being extremely grossed out and slightly aroused.

 

"And you have no idea of where this one is gonna be tonight,baby",Ilhoon retorts. He's gonna play this game. Hyunsik makes a face.

 

"Wow,I feel violated. Have fun jerking each other off,you disturbing s. I'm off." He says as he walks away,mouthing a "see you later" to both of them. 

 

"So,why were you with Hyunsik? Have you been hitting on my friend,you tall brainless ?" Ilhoon asks,lifting an eyebrow and cocking his head to the side.

 

He obviously doesn't mean what he just said,and the taller boy knows it. He just kept playing along.

 

Sungjae smiles,and it's game on.

 

"I wasn't,but even if I was,why would I tell that to a dumb who can't even skate?"

 

"Woah there,I'm actually better than you'll ever be,it's your fault for sabotaging me with that disgusting,impure gaze!" 

 

"I can look at you like that for the whole night",Sungjae says,and winks. That er. His words actually get to Ilhoon this time,and that's probably when their conversation goes from being a simple game between a couple of guys to being a subtle flirting,and Ilhoon is so down for it.

 

"Are you perhaps trying to seduce me,pretty boy?" Ilhoon asks,trying to sound really smug in his best cocky voice even though his cheeks are actually slightly red (but he's just too cool to admit it).

 

"I will if you come with me somewhere a bit more private,baby boy",Sungjae smirks,and Ilhoon's heart honestly starts racing at that "baby boy". 

 

"Show me what you can do then",Ilhoon whispers,and before he knows it,he's taking off with this incredibly pretty boy who got his attention with those dazzling looks and witty words. 

 

Ilhoon doesn't know what he's expecting:it's certainly something ual,and he's never really had any experience in that field before,even though he's too tough to admit it. Again,what a nerd. 

 

Anyways,he's expecting some really hot steamy time with this incredibly hot guy who probably has a massive ,and he's never been happier.

 

But his expectations get thrown out the window when Sungjae takes him to an arcade.

 

"I'm going to make you swoon over how good I am at these games",Sungjae grins.

 

Now that's a plot twist.

 

It doesn't sound too bad though,so Ilhoon lets him know. 

 

"Um...to be entirely honest,this is not what I expected? But it sounds fun,not gonna lie",Ilhoon smiles at Sungjae,and the taller boy smiles back,and everything just kind of falls into place.

 

"I just thought I ought to blow your mind before I actually,you know,blew you."

 

Ilhoon chokes on his spit,but he won't let it show. This was different from the harmless game they were playing earlier,this time Sungjae was being serious,and Ilhoon is so ready for what'll happen after their game night.

 

"Baby boy,you're so ing cute",Sungjae smiles and grips his hand,smiling.

 

And even though Ilhoon still has no idea of who Sungjae actually is,he's ready to get to know everything about him. The guy who could have gotten his leg broken,the guy who got his in a twist with a simple glance,the one who later became the greatest boyfriend Ilhoon had ever had and gave him the best head of his entire life.

 

Later that night,when Ilhoon is about to fall asleep next to Sungjae,cuddled up against the taller guy's chest,he smiles and places a small kiss between his collarbones,thinking about how the simplest thing ever turned out so great,like it always happens in ty fanfics or in really cheesy romantic comedies.

 

"Sungjae,I think I fell for you." 

 

The dreamy eyed boy looks at him and laughs. 

 

"Dork",he says,before tackling him down and kissing him all over.

 

And even though Ilhoon is too cool for puns,he blushes hard,and for once,he doesn't hide it.