SEQUEL TO #1

Iljae Drabble Collection

SEQUEL TO #1

Warnings:none

Word count:700+

A/N:you asked for a sequel and here it is. a crappy sequel. enjoy reading about these super cute gay dorks.

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Hyunsik is confused.

 

 

He's used to see Sungjae every single day:that rascal likes hanging around in his room whenever Ilhoon is out,and they see each other in class every day too,which kind of .

 

 

Now don't get it wrong,Hyunsik really cares about his younger friend and he's used to being associated to him,but the thing about Sungjae is that he just. Does. Not. Stop. Talking. Like,ever.

 

 

Usually the topic of Sungjae's lively (and mostly one sided,since Hyunsik isn't really a talkative guy) conversations is Ilhoon. There's nothing wrong about that,but having to hear your best friend talking about how much he wants to bang your roomate 24/7 isn't that great.

 

 

Anyways,Hyunsik is used to having Sungjae stick around.

 

 

However,he just came back from the gym exhausted (two hours of workout was a great deal man) and the younger boy still hasn't popped out of his room yelling OH MY ING GOD WHY IS JUNG ILHOON SO HOT like he usually does. And that's really,really weird.

 

 

Hyunsik walks into his room to find Ilhoon eating ice cream half ,again.

 

 

"Are you ever going to stop eating on the couch? That thing is already trashy enough."

 

 

"I think Sunshine Boy has a crush on me." Ilhoon says,looking at Hyunsik with his smug smile.

 

 

"I'm happy for y-wait,who's Sunshine Boy?"

 

 

"That super cute tall friend of yours! I think he likes me."

 

 

Hyunsik freezes.

 

 

"Are you perhaps talking about Sungjae?"

 

 

"Yeah,Sunshine Boy! He's like,really ing cute. Why didn't you introduce him to me properly,uh? You're such a bad friend." Ilhoon sighs and takes another spoonful of ice cream from the half empty tub.

 

 

"OH. Well,I don't really know if he likes you. It's not like he talks about the way sunlight shines through every pore of your body twenty four seven." Hyunsik grins when his roomate almost chokes on his spoon.

 

 

"REALLY? He talks about me?"

 

 

"All the ing time."

 

 

Ilhoon sighs. "He's like. So good looking. Did you see his hands? They're HUGE. And his eyes!! So cute..."

 

Why does this feel like a deja vu?

 

"Listen up,I've heard Sungjae talk about you every single day for the last two months and I'm not going to hear the exact same things from you. Sort this out by yourself,dude."

 

"Okay,okay! But can you give me his phone mumber?"

 

*&*

 

 

Sungjae is half asleep when his phone beeps.

 

 

He totally wasn't thinking about Ilhoon again-the way his muscles were shining and his hair was pushed back and he looked just. Amazing.

 

He scrambles for his phone (he has no idea of how it ended up on the floor but oh well) and checks the notification.

 

That's when the phone meets the floor again,but in a much more violent way,because Sungjae dropped it like it was hot fire.

 

From:

12:45 am

 

hey sunshine boy! it's ilhoon,hyunsik's roomate. sorry for scaring you today! i really wanna make it up to you-are you up for a cup of coffee? i'm waiting for you outside your room ;)

 

Sungjae is pretty sure he yelled and woke up his own roomate,but it doesn't matter right now. All that matters is the text Ilhoon just sent him.

 

His soul has gone away once again,but Sungjae still manages to get up and put some decent clothes on,and then rush out the door.

 

Ilhoon was definitely joking-no way he'd actually show up,right?

 

But there he is,the beautiful and mighty Jung Ilhoon,standing right outside Sungjae's room with his phone in his hands,looking stunning as always.

 

"Hey,Sunshine boy!" The older boy greets happily,a breathtaking grin on his face.

 

"S-sunshine boy?"

 

"Because you're hotter than sunshine!" Ilhoon winks and grabs Sungjae's wrist (OH MY GOD SKIN CONTACT HOLY ) and drags him away from the door. "Just kidding! Let's get going,shall we?"

 

"Sure?"

 

They leave the dorms,and the first thought in Sungjae's mind is WHY WOULD SOMEONE GET COFFEE AT 1 AM WHAT'S THIS GUY'S PROBLEM. The second one is HOLY ARE WE REALLY GOING OUT TOGETHER IS THIS A DATE????

 

"Of course it's a date,dummy." Ilhoon smiles at him,his face lighting up,and Sungjae contemplates dying once again because did he really just say that out loud what the ?? "You're cute as hell and I'm kind of really into you,so this is an official date with a capital D."

 

"Oh my god. Please kill me." Sungjae whispers as Ilhoon just beams at him again,looking amazing as always.

 

"I won't kill you. I might kiss you though."

 

Yes. Alaska would definitely be nice.