#1:Of Textbooks and Hormones

Iljae Drabble Collection

Title:Of Textbooks and Hormones

Warnings:none

Word count:507 words

Summary:in which Sungjae is a hormonal teenager with a lowkey crush on his friend's roomate,and Ilhoon really needs to stop eating ice cream half .

A/N:this is stupid and I wrote it in the middle of the night,but I hope you have fun reading it!

___________________________________________________________

 

Sungjae has always thought Ilhoon was cute. Not the normal kind of cute,but the "I WANT TO HUG YOU UNTIL YOU SUFFOCATE AND ALSO WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE OUT ONE DAY OR ANOTHER" kind of cute.

 

But this,this is the actual cutest (and weirdly,the hottest) thing Sungjae has witnessed in his entire life.

 

He just stopped by in Hyunsik and Ilhoon's shared room to borrow a textbook he really needs if he wants to pass this year's maths course. Sungjae was expecting to find Hyunsik singing Rolling in the deep at the top of his lungs while wearing ugly cartoon themed underwear or something along those lines-he's grown used to it,after knowing Hyunsik for a while.

 

What he didn't expect,however,was to find his friend's super cute roomate eating ice cream on the couch. With bed hair. Wearing only a pair of boxers.

 

Now,Sungjae isn't really a friend of Ilhoon's. Sure,he's seen him around a lot,enough for him to lowkey develop a crush on the older boy,but they never actually talked much.

 

And right now Sungjae feels like his soul just left his body and went to heaven.

 

Because this is what heaven must look like:Jung Ilhoon eating ice cream with only a pair of boxers on.

 

"I'm really sorry for barging in like this!!!" He blurts out,his face turning a little red because Ilhoon is staring at him with a wild and confused expression that screams WHO THE ARE YOU and it's kind of arousing and holy Sungjae should stop thinking about scenarios including himself and a half Ilhoon.

 

"I honestly don't know who you are though?" Ilhoon's brows furrow as he tries to remember where he's seen that face before. "Oh,right! You're one of Hyunsik's friends,right? Sun something. Whatever,I'm sorry you found me like this. I'll just...go put a shirt on."

 

Sungjae's face gets even redder when Ilhoon stands up and he has a full view of the other's toned muscles. Why is being a hormonal teenager so hard?

 

"Ah,don't worry about it! I just...stopped by to get a textbook. You're Ilhoon right? You're really hot. I mean-not!! You're really not...hot!!!" Sungjae's soul has now come back from heaven and fell straight into hell. What the is he doing?

 

"Not hot?" Ilhoon sticks his bottom lip out and it would look childish and ADORABLE if his eyes weren't dark and y as . "You don't think this is hot?"

 

Sungjae curses at himself for the upteenth time that day because Ilhoon is walking closer to him and flexing his muscles and looking incredibly hot and the younger boy kind of wants to die.

 

"I w-was joking! Of course you're hot! You're way beyond hot actually!" If Sungjae dies right now,he wants his body to be buried under a great and majestic statue of Ilhoon eating ice cream. "Now I...I have to go!! Bye!! Have a nice day!!"

 

He slams the door closed and runs away as fast as he can. Alaska sounds nice. Maybe he should move there.