#7:The Only One

Iljae Drabble Collection

#7:The Only One

Warnings:. honestly,this is basically just .

Word count:988 words

Summary:In which Ilhoon gets a little jealous,and Sungjae shows him that he doesn't need to be.

A/N:requested by Hallucinerandet! i just finished writing this and its literally one a.m,im sorry if it doesnt make sense. but yay have some more badly written !

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

Ilhoon doesn't like this at all.

 

He and the members just watched the latest episode of We Got Married,and now he wants to cry in a corner.

 

He knows it's just for the show.

 

But sometimes,his Sungjae starts getting a little too touchy-feely with that girl.

 

It's not like Ilhoon has anything against Sooyoung. He's met her,and she's an awfully nice girl. He can see why people like her. And it's even worse,because he can see why Sungjae would like her.

 

Ilhoon is used to his boyfriend getting too touchy with people-heck,he does skinship with the other members 24/7. But that's okay,because the others know. They know that they need to back off from Sungjae. Well,they found out that one time they came back to the dorm sooner than expected and found them making out on the couch completely sober. He still remembers Eunkwang's high pitched scream.

 

But that's not the point right now.

 

The fact is that Sungjae is acting like he's married to a super nice and funny girl who is loved by everyone,and Ilhoon is really,really jealous.

 

And when he has some alone time with said boy two days later,he can't help but think about how confortable and happy he looked next to her.

 

Unfortunately,Sungjae notices-he always does. He always knows when something is bothering him.

 

"Ilhoon,are you okay? You've been acting weird around me lately." Sungjae tilts his head to the side,and it's just SO CUTE,Ilhoon wants to poke his eyes off.

 

"I'm fine,I'm fine. Just a little tired." He avoids Sungjae's gaze,and he knows that the other isn't going to buy it. Ilhoon is a bad liar,and the younger boy knows it.

 

"Ilhoon. Tell me." Sungjae's stare intensified even more,and now the older feels like those eyes might set his skull on fire.

 

"It's nothing,really! I'm all right!"

 

Sungjae doesn't stop staring.

 

And Ilhoon gives in.

 

"Okay,okay. I just...I watched the latest episode of We Got Married and I saw you were really close with Sooyoung and you looked so happy to be with her,I just felt a little jealous." Ilhoon's eyes are glued to the ground now. He doesn't want to look at the other,he doesn't want to hear his answer.

 

And,unexpectedly,Sungjae just starts laughing. He starts laughing really ing hard,and he falls off his chair,hitting the dorm's floor.

 

"Oh my god that was-that was so funny,really. You know I like but you still get jealous over me acting with a girl? Sooyoung is my friend. And there's nothing more to it,I swear. I love you,Ilhoon. I don't need anyone else."

 

Ilhoon feels his heart melting into a puddle of goo. Honestly,he would do anything for Sungjae. He loves him so much,it's unhealthy.

 

"Oh my God,that was so cheesy." He lets himself fall to the ground too,and he scoots closer to Sungjae.

 

Next thing you know,they're making out under the kitchen table.

 

They pull away from each other after the most intense kiss Ilhoon's ever received,and he's having troubles catching up on air.

 

"Baby,I only do this with you." Sungjae whispers,voice deep and a little husky (because this wouldn't be a fanfiction if his voice wasn't husky),and goosebumps form all over Ilhoon's skin as the younger's lips start attacking his neck,leaving tiny red marks that he'll be able to cover up easily later on.

 

Sungjae shifts so that he's resting on top of him,legs on either side of his hips,his hands traveling all over his torso and abdomen,sneaking under his shirt and exploring the soft skin.

 

"I don't do this",Sungjae's fingers wrap around Ilhoon's left ,earning a gasp feom the older,"with any other person."

 

Ilhoon feels like he's about to burst. Because Sungjae is actually taking care of him,he's showing him all his affection,and his hands are traveling down to his navel and Ilhoon's pants feel way too tight for him to be comfortable.

 

"Honey,as much as I love you,I don't want to have on our dorm's kitchen floor. The others would kill us if they found out." Ilhoon says just as Sungjae is about to dig his hands into the older's pants.

 

"Man,you ruined the mood." Sungjae laughs,but he gets up and leads Ilhoon into their shared room nonetheless.

 

They're lucky that the members are out today.

 

Before he knows it,Ilhoon's clothes are off and he's being thrown on one of the beds,Sungjae climbing on top of him again,and apparently the younger's shirt and pants disappeared somewhere along the way,because he's now almost completely exposed too.

 

"No,I don't just do this",Sungjae whispers as his hands slowly wrap around the other's aching ,"with anyone."

 

"F-,just get started already."

 

Sungjae smiles sweetly as he gets up and looks into the closet,coming back with a bottle of lube that Ilhoon bought for the members a while ago and a (they keep a lot of those in there. Just in case).

 

Before Ilhoon knows it,there's a slick finger pushing into him,and it feels so good,he feels so loved and it's all just so right,he wants to yell.

 

"I'm so ing glad you exist,Sungjae." He manages to get out as the other adds up another finger,and then slowly another one,and Ilhoon doesn't care if it stings,because he loves the other so much,so ing much,he wants to prove it to him. He wants to prove Sungjae that nobody else can make him feel this good. That only Ilhoon has that kind of power.

 

He feels Sungjae moving his fingers,and it feels so good,but it's not enough. He needs more. And Sungjae probably does too.

 

So he just nods at the other,and sooner than expected Ilhoon feels Sungjae pushing slowly into him.

 

It feels like he's being ripped apart,but he endures it,because he knows that he'll enjoy this,later. He knows that Sungjae is loving this,and that's all that matters. If Sungjae is happy,Ilhoon is happy too.

 

He adjusts a little at the foreign feeling,and then nods at the younger again.

 

"Move. Please."

 

Sungjae smiles,and slowly moves his hips,ing into Ilhoon.

 

He does it again,a little faster.

 

And again.

 

And again.

 

And Ilhoon's breath gets knocked out of his lungs when Sungjae hits a certain spot that makes him moan louder.

 

"You're the only one I do this with,Ilhoon. You're the only one." Sungjae whispers as he s harder,faster,until Ilhoon starts feeling too good,and it's so overwhelming he can't take this anymore.

 

He yells Sungjae's name louder,louder,as loud as he can.

 

And it's done.

 

Sungjae slowly pulls out of him,rolling off the and throwing into the trash.

 

"I love you. I love you so ing much." Ilhoon says,and even though there are a million things he wants to tell Sungjae,this is the most important one.

 

The younger curls up against him,and nuzzles his face into Ilhoon's neck.

 

"Don't ever get jealous again,okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

((((also thanks to everyone whos been leaving comments lately honestly i love you all so much))))