SEQUEL TO #4

Iljae Drabble Collection

SEQUEL TO #4

Warnings:badly written ual content

Word count:1200+ words

A/N:you asked for a sequel with . here it is. basically 1000+ words of badly written ilhoon . i havent written in years,so this is probably crappy as ,i apologize. (((still. comments are appreciated.)))

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ilhoon let Sungjae decide where to go for their first date (because he honestly at romantic stuff),and he's loving this.

 

The younger boy chose the movies-awesome choice. It brings back some great memories. Although Ilhoon might have gotten a little too descriptive when he told Sungjae about that one time he banged the guy selling popcorns.

 

Moving on. Ilhoon is having a lot of fun.

 

They're watching some random action movie,and there are like four other people in the room (Sungjae let Ilhoon choose the movie,and he purposely chose the tiest one so that they could make out in peace without too many people bothering them).

 

Ilhoon isn't watching to the film. Why would he watch some ugly action thing with guns and bombs when he has someone as beautiful as Sungjae sitting right beside him?

 

Okay,that was ing cheesy. But,yeah,the taller boy is definitely more interesting.

 

So Ilhoon casually turns and places his lips on Sungjae's right on the scene where the main character shoots the mafia guy.

 

Sungjae's eyes go wide,but he eventually leans in,and Ilhoon just takes the chance to finally deepen the kiss-he's been wanting to do this while sober for a while now. Sungjae tastes like cola and ty popcorns,and Ilhoon loves it. He lets his tongue slip into the other's mouth and takes his time exploring every single inch.

 

Luckily for Ilhoon,their seats are in the last row-on the very back of the room. He shifts closer so that he's basically sitting in the taller boy's lap,trying his best not to break the kiss. (he slips and almost falls in the process,and Sungjae chuckles against his mouth. Ilhoon wants to cry).

 

They eventually pull away to breathe,and Sungjae's smiling so brightly,Ilhoon can see it even though the room is dark as . In the background,the main character gets shot by some spy chick. Ilhoon couldn't care less.

 

"Looks like this movie is gonna get really interesting." Sungjae whispers in Ilhoon's ear,and the latter just smiles,pressing himself closer and closer to the other until he can't breathe without inhaling Sungjae's delicious scent. They kiss again,a little sloppier and dirtier this time,Ilhoon's hands roaming shamelessly all over Sungjae's body.

 

"I think we should go somewhere else",Sungjae says as quietly as he can,his low and raspy voice sending shivers down Ilhoon's spine. "I'm not good at keeping quiet."

 

Ilhoon can't resist the younger boy,so he just gets up and leads Sungjae out of the room,not caring about the noise. The wounded main character just hooked up with the spy chick who shot him,and his boss is giving him for having with the enemy. Nobody gives a damn about the plot,though. Most of the audience is here for the .

 

Neither of them wants to wait until they get home,so Ilhoon drags the taller boy to the cinema's toilets,and Sungjae just laughs at him.

 

"What's with you and bathroom stalls?" Sungjae asks,laughing at the way Ilhoon has already dragged him into the stall and is now currently locking the door.

 

"They're romantic,don't you think?" Ilhoon grins and immediately attacks Sungjae's lips again,letting his hands roam a bit more freely now-finding their way under his shirt,his fingers tracing down some really nice abs and lower,until he basically has a hand down the other's pants,a small groan escaping the taller boy's lips. Ilhoon wants to ear more of those sounds,so he attaches his lips to the younger's neck, and biting.

 

"Do you want me to your or do you honestly want to me here?" Ilhoon whispers in Sungjae's ear,and the taller just shrugs.

 

"You could blow me,I guess. I mean,we'd probably both get a lot of diseases if we ed here. And I don't want you to get some weird ual illness." Sungjae smiles,and it's so soft and caring it makes Ilhoon's heart ache. He's falling so ing hard for this man. The sweet and lovey-dovey moment gets broken when Sungjae pushes him down onto his knees,and Ilhoon doesn't think he's ever seen something hotter than this. All his fantasies are fullfilled. Or so he thinks.

 

Because,a couple seconds later,he's pulling the other's pants down and seeing the tattoo trailing down Sungjae's hipbone,and he feels like crying.

 

The words Jung Ilhoon are perfectly inked on Sungjae's milky skin,and he just wants to trace them with his tongue.

 

So that's what he does,slowly each letter of his name,taking his time as Sungjae moans softly and his pants grow tighter.

 

He loves knowing that Sungjae is never going to forget about this. He loves knowing that every moment spent with him is going to be imprinted in the other's mind,and that he'll think about it everytime he looks at his hip. He wants everyone to know that Sungjae is his.

 

So Ilhoon on a soft spot somewhere on the taller boy's navel,sinking his teeth in the skin and and until there's a blossoming red bruise.

 

Mine.

 

He kisses his way down until his mouth is at the hem of Sungjae's boxers,and pulls them down as slowly as he can.

 

Ilhoon loves being a tease. And Sungjae probably knows it,since he's just ing his hips forward with every move Ilhoon does,shoving his in Ilhoon's face. Not that Ilhoon minds. He loves the other's dearly.

 

So he finally wraps his lips around said body part,and Sungjae's moan is so throaty and arousing,Ilhoon could come right there in his pants just by hearing that.

 

He doesn't,though.

 

Instead,he takes in as much as he can, and on Sungjae's until the other starts gripping at his hair and ing forward.

 

Ilhoon can feel Sungjae's hitting the back of his throat,and he's lucky he's got gag reflex and a long experience of ,or else he would have puked immediately.

 

And that wouldn't be very y.

 

So he just lets Sungjae his mouth harder and faster until he can't breathe and all he can think of is Sungjae,Sungjae gripping his hair and making him moan,Sungjae ing in his mouth,Sungjae yelling his name. Sungjae.

 

And then,it all ends in a blur,Sungjae some kind of warning Ilhoon doesn't quite catch,and a hot liquid spilling down his throat.

 

And then Ilhoon's mouth feels empty,and his pants are too hot and wet.

 

"If only you knew how hot you look right know." Sungjae whispers,zipping himself in his pants and leaning down to press a kiss on Ilhoon's wet lips.

 

"I probably look y as ,my throat has just been torn apart by the most beautiful guy alive."

 

"I'm sorry I was a little rough there. But you have a great gag reflex,y'know? Honestly,you give the best s. And you also have the cutest laughter ever and the most kissable lips I have ever seen,and I don't ever want to stop tasting you. I think I like you a little too much." Sungjae smiles and kisses him again,but this time it's sweeter,and definitely less sloppy.

 

"You're such a dork,why the did I ever hook up with you." Ilhoon mutters,but there's a small blush on his cheeks as he walks out of the bathroom (Sungjae's jacket wrapped around his waist and draped over the wet spot in his pants,thank you very much) and he just can't stop thinking that he has found the right guy.

 

"I may be a dork,but you love me."

 

"Sadly,that's true."

 

No more one night stands.