Chapter Eight

LOVE

“Hyung, I...I think I want to go to Amiopi." The royal Ziroian blooded boy said determinedly. He had been happy to see his favorite royal Amiopian at the celebration of Prince Ryeowook's arrival to the world—or the Asian Commonwealth in other words. 

 

Prince Siwon had somehow fallen head over heels for the youngest Amiopian Prince, and was of course, happy to see the baby at Prince Ryeowook's ceremony. He seemed to not had a good impression since every time Siwon wanted to hold baby Kibum, Kangin or Yesung sent him a deadly glare and stayed at least ten feet away from the fire prince.

 

Prince Yunho tilted his head and spoke softly. “Y-you want to go to Amiopi? What for? We've probably been there once and I bet we were babies."

 

Siwon raised his left eyebrow and crossed his arms. “Yunnie hyung, I want to go back and it's a good reason." 

 

“And what reason is that, if I may ask and I hope you'll answer." Yunho said.

 

Siwon frowned and looked down at his lap. “I-I...I want to see Prince Kim Kibum. I want to, I really do! I don't understand hyung...why does my heart beat so fast when I see him?"

 

Yunho chuckled. He knew exactly what his brother was feeling. The same thing happened to him whenever he was looking, talking, or even standing with Jaejoong. He...he loved him. 

 

“Wonnie, you love Kibummie. Your heart beats because...well because you think he's amazing, and that you always want to be near him." Yunho explained.

 

“I...I love Bummie? Hyungie, what's this love?" Siwon asked in confusion. The boy was still young so he wouldn't know much still.

 

Yunho sighed deeply and explained softly. “There's all sorts of love...to me, I believe there's three. The first one, is when you love your family. The second one, is when you love a friend that you'd stay by them and would never betray them. The third one, is loving someone more than a friend or family."

 

“More than a friend or family member?" Siwon asked.

 

“That love...is when you want to hug or kiss...or hold hands with someone. When you want to stay with that person or when you want to be beside that person for your whole life. When your hearts beats really fast when you're near that person...that's when you can tell you love someone." Yunho went on.

 

“Appa felt that way for your umma, my umma, and Minnie's umma, right?" Siwon asked innocently.

 

Hearing the words “his umma" made him a little sad. He was hoping to never have a reason to bring her up. “Ne, but my umma...she felt different." Why had his mother have to be the bad one? He thought ummas were supposed to be kind-hearted. Sadly for him, God gave him a wicked witch instead of a fantasy and illusion he wish was real.

 

 

 

 ღ  

 

 

He had a fun little time with the baby prince the other day, and he felt his heart beat fast, of course. He hoped no one had caught him and found it weird in any way, but if there was something anyone would he caught, it was his hyung's sheepish smiles that were being given to Prince Leeteuk.

 

Prince Yesung was wondering to himself to what his hyung was feeling. He's always noticed his hyung grumpy to everyone most of the time, but he was never grumpy with the Delphian heir, something Yesung had caught.

 

But as he kept pressuring himself to think what his hyung felt for the older boy, he found himself continuing to write his daily sentences and as he thought of a particular little prince, he ended up writing something:

 

Saranghaeyo Ryeowookie

Saranghaeyo Ryeowookie.

Saranghaeyo Ryeowookie

Saranghaeyo Ryeowookie.

Saranghaeyo Ryeowookie

Saranghaeyo Ryeowookie.

 

 

Love...I love Wookie, Wookie loves me, hyungie loves me and Bummie, Teukie loves Wookie, hyungie and Teukie...Yesung thought as gasped at the end of his thought. 

 

KANGIN HYUNG LOVES TEUKIE HYUNG!!! Yesung ended up thinking and saying aloud at the same time. 

 

He got up from his chair and dashed out of the room and went to the room next door to find his hyung sitting down on his bed while reading quietly to his baby brother. 

 

The boy ran to his hyung and jumped onto the bed, which was indeed a startle to the baby who was relaxed until now. Kangin looked at Yesung with a grumpy face since Kibum was going to likely start crying.

 

“Why do you think I didn't jump around when you were this small? Babies get fussy when you interrupt their happy place!" Kangin argued.

 

Yesung smiled apologetically to his baby brother. “Mianhye, Bummie. By the way, hyung—"

 

Kangin sighed deeply and shook his head as he heard little sniffles coming from his baby brother. He looked at his brother. “Yah, Sungie! Be more careful next time! Now Bummie is fussy and it'll take awhile before he's all relaxed again!"

 

Yesung groaned and stuck his tongue out at his baby brother. “Hyung, that doesn't matter, but like I was say—"

 

Kangin sent him a deadly glare. “Bummie doesn't matter? Aish, I wasn't that way with you when you were born."

 

He wasn't getting to his point, so of course he rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance. “I'm sorry Kangin hyung and I'm sorry Bummie dongsaeng, can I speak now???" Kangin nodded his head.

 

Yesung smiled brightly. “You love Leeteuk hyung! Don't you hyung?" To his surprise and happiness, his brother got all shocked.

 

“BWOH?! M-me...love Teuki-I mean Leeteuk hyung? Ha! How immature of you to think that! I-I feel nothing for him, he's just my hyung." Kangin said.  

 

Yesung shook his head. “Its okay, hyung. You love Teukie hyung, and I'll love Wookie dongsaengie!" 

 

Kangon growled and rolled his eyes while climbing off the bed and exiting his room with Kibum in his arms the whole time. Kangin's reactions didn't change Yesung's thoughts though. 

 

Try to avoid it as much as you can hyung, but one day...you won't be able to hold it any longer...everyone will notice and I hope you'll open to Teukie hyung...he'll accept you...he has to, Yesung thought as he shut his eyes and prayed for hope. 

 

He hoped that his hyung wouldn't be humiliated.

 

He hoped that his hyung wouldn't suffer or be sad.

 

He hoped his hyung would accept his feelings.

 

He hoped too that Leeteuk could accept his hyung.

 

Perhaps it was to much to ask for, but Yesung knew his hyung had a soft spot, a small one with big power and life in it.

 

He knew his hyung would be really sensitive...and very devastated...if anyone, even Leeteuk....were to break that small soft spot Kangin had in his heart.