Chapter Twenty

LOVE

Time had gone by faster than anyone would have believed. Seconds turned to minutes, as minutes turned to hours. As hours turned to days, days turned to week. And as weeks turned to months, months had turned into years. Time had gone by like it always had and always will.

Boys were turned to men, as princes were turned to kings. Prince Leeteuk and Prince Jaejoong had their thrones and crown earlier than anticipated. Sadly, more deaths there were and Prince Kangin and Prince Yunho had taken their throne and crown as well. The young boys they used to be were gone and now they were young men becoming rulers—ruling their realms.

Things had happened along the way though.

Something from Maynown had happened and it was all over the Net Pads—a person trying to destroy peace. Queen Jessica and her henchmen were already on the case and trying to look for two young men trying to “ruin peace.” But it seems like there was no success for the queen and now there were six young men on the loose.

Days after that, something sad had happened in Delphia. There was a huge devastation. More than the death of King Il Hoon and Queen Ji Ling—the death of their eldest son, Prince Park Leeteuk. There was a a funeral for only the rulers of realms and Delphians were invited. The young beautiful, feminine boy had been assassinated and now the crown would go down to the youngest prince, Prince Park Ryeowook who was mourning.

But it seemed to be a day or two, when a report came out that Prince Ryeowook was nowhere to be found and was not in Delphia, but with the runaways trying to destroy peace and he had the Delphian Crown with him as well. A couple of days later, the queen’s thaumaturge had almost caught the runaways but had failed.

There were many days after that the group had passed Delphia and that a new article had come from Queen Jessica. The queen had come up with a plan to have all realms united by creating a Marriage Alliance. She would be marrying both Prince Kangin and Prince Yunho while Prince Yesung would have married Prince Ryeowook, Prince Siwon and Prince Jaejoong would marry, and Prince Changmin and Prince Kibum would marry each other.

The wedding had gone as planned; the food, place, people, invitations, and outfits. Prince Ryeowook was not there, so Prince Yesung would not be married today. No Maynownians were allowed to attend the wedding though, and strangely and none did by the queen’s orders. But the wedding had not gone perfect. Prince Kangin and his brothers and Prince Siwon and his youngest brother were kidnapped by the runaways.

After that scene there was talk about Queen Jessica almost getting the runaways and princes but had failed. Another idea had been formed inside of Queen Jessica’s head—an Apology Party for Prince Yunho and Prince Jaejoong. And just like the Marriage Alliance, the party had not gone according to plan.  

The runaways had destroyed the property of the party and had weapons involved. As Maynownian guards tried attacking the runaways, the runaways fought back. There was even more shocking news then though, more than the attack. People flying on Delphian birds had come to assist the runaways and people, many people, had spotted the face of Prince Leeteuk—the dead, but alive prince.

Time had gone by.

But it was not the end yet.