Chapter One

LOVE

He could feel his heart wanting to explode and he could feel his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink. He could feel himself become nervous because of the beautiful angel he was staring at. The only reason he was there, was because of political matters, not for him. Or at least so he thought.

 

His father, made it towards him with the boy he had been staring at for almost an hour. He felt himself straighten his back and stiffen. He had to seem like a professional and a true prince and future king, especially to the Unimonian heir who he'd be having to work with in the future.

 

He died where he stood as the boy and his father were right in front of him. The boy had snow white skin, red lips, big dark doe eyes, raven hair, and a skinny small body. Beautiful, is what Prince Jung Yunho defined him as. 

 

“Yunho," His father, King Jung Woo Young called out to his now timid panicking son. He gestured his hand to the young boy beside him, “This is the heir the Unimonian throne. He's come to see how Ziroi is like."

 

Kim Jaejoong blushed lightly by the older man's choice of words and said, “Indeed, I find Ziroi different, and I've always indeed have wondered what it'd be like, and now...I know that it is beautiful." 

 

King Woo Young chuckled, and so to make things less awkward, Yunho had followed his father's steps, and chuckled too. 

 

King Woo Young placed a hand on Jaejoong's right shoulder and sighed deeply. “Thank you for your comments, I know since I've seen Unimon myself, and I know for a fact that Unimon isn't less stunning." 

 

Jaejoong's big dark doe eyes sparkled and glimmered, something Yunho didn't miss and wanted to look at deeply for eternity. The beautiful feminine boy giggled and thanked the older man for comments.

 

Yunho found it funny how his father was so charming that he caught the attention of both males and females. He was only a boy and was serious about his first crush who lived in the ocean, and he was jealous of his own father.

 

He found it amazing how his father could make someone giggle and blush, especially receiving such actions from the boy he had a crush on. It wasn't just the beauty and looks that striked him, it was the cute and small figure the boy had.

 

Having the boy come to Ziroi at least twice, Yunho knew so much of the boy already. He knew he loved the water, which was a good idea to why he was from Unimon. He knew the boy loved to sing, and he had figured that out by himself. He heard the boy humming or singing or repeating lyrics to a song every minute he was alone in the palace.

 

“Yunho, do you mind showing Jaejoong to his room?" Yunho jumped out of his skin when he heard such words. Jaejoong's room? 

 

Only a couple of hours, not a whole day! I'm obviously going to die today! Might as well start digging my grave, Yunho thought. 

 

He probably would've been happy that Jaejoong stayed, that's if he didn't have a huge crush on him. Since he did, it's be hard for him to do anything with the Unimonian heir around. 

 

Yunho knew he'd stammer and stutter his words, and perhaps even be a bit clumsy even though he wasn't at all. His cool would be all burned, all because of the tingling feeling the beautiful boy made him feel.

 

Yunho felt embarrassed right there since he didn't even know where Jaejoong's room was. He didn't even know the boy was going to stay longer then another hour or so he thought.

 

“Um...where is that...appa?" Yunho asked full of embarrassment. He felt his stomach full of butterflies, and his nerves were on the edge. Why on Earth did this have to happen now? 

 

His father sent him a nervous smile. Obviously, Yunho could tell his father was embarrassed by his actions, or nervous to what the beautiful boy would do or say next. What could a beautiful sweet soft gentle boy say to this situation?

 

King Woo Young chuckled and spoke softly, “Oh Yun, you know where Changmin's room is? Five doors away on the left of his nursery, got it?"

 

Yunho's embarrassment faded away by the name of his youngest brother. He felt a spark of joy knowing what he could show the beautiful boy. Perhaps babies wouldn't be the main topic to their conversations, but there'd be something talk about.

 

And anyways, Yunho would be able to listen to the beautiful smooth voice that the beautiful boy owned. 

 

Yunho nodded his head and called out lightly to the Unimonian Prince, “Come on Jae! Let's go!" He felt surprised to his change of mood. The latter giggled and followed the boy.

 

As the boys left, none of them noticed the man they had just left. Woo Young chuckled and said softly, “Kids."

 

He was well enough aware of his oldest son's actions, and could obviously see the feelings that would hopefully be unveiled one day to Jaejoong, that's if Jaejoong was the one to confess.

 

Spending time with the older boy, he noticed the boy stealing glances of Yunho. He couldn't wait to see them express their happiness and maybe, one day be by each other's side for...for their whole lives. 

 

 

 

 ღ  

 

 

“He's so cute! What's his name?" The beautiful now squealing boy asked as him and the younger beside him hovered over the crib that had a little sleeping baby inside. 

 

Yunho, who had led his crush to his younger brother's nursery, instead to his room, giggled and smiled brightly and responded, “Prince Jung Changmin! Son of King Jung Woo Young, and younger brother of Prince Jung Siwon and Prince Jung Yunho!"

 

Jaejoong turned his head to face the boy and his eyes immediately sparkled, which keep Yunho in a trance. “Jung Siwon?" 

 

Yunho pouted as he felt a little jealously. Why was Jaejoong using his sparkly eyes for someone who wasn't even in the room?

 

“Yeah, he's my first brother, and then Minnie is my second brother. I have two! What about you?" Yunho replied. 

 

Jaejoong giggled and looked down at his shoes, “Nah...just...ugh...just me." 

 

Yunho saw a glimpse in the boy's eyes, but it was momentarily, but he questioned it. He could tell the boy was sad.

 

“How does it feel being the only child?"

 

Jaejoong let out a sarcastic chuckle, “Lonely. It's just me, the servants, and maids. But to keep me from getting bored...I sing, and...oh and learn to cook! I love cooking!"

 

Yunho watched as the boy continuously talked about becoming a cook and singer while they made their way towards the Unimonian boy's room. Yunho found it strange how he was being able to be so close to his crush, and his crush wasn't even aware of it.

 

When it was dinnertime, Jaejoong sat close to him and even touched his hands plenty of times. Yunho's heart was racing every touch being made by the latter. 

 

Yunho felt even more happier when the boy pouted in front of him since he found it adorable! He jumped out of his seat when the boy hugged him tightly and whispered into his ear (sending shivers down his spine.)

 

“Thank you...for this day." 

 

Yunho found himself saying good night to the beautiful boy and finding himself squealing in bed while thinking of the other boy.

 

He wanted to be with him.

 

He wanted to be the husband and groom to him.

 

He wanted to be everything to him.

 

He wanted...to one day have what his father had with his three wives, but even stronger.

 

He wanted all of that...

 

With a particular water prince who would be by his side for all eternity. 

 

“I...I love him." He whispered before shutting his eyelids and wandering off in slumber to dream of his love and how they'd have the most happiest ending ever. 

 

How they'd live happily ever after...