Jihyo x BTS Jin

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo had been living a happy life for four years with the love of her life, Kim Seok Jin, or perhaps, many people known him as Jin of a popular boy group, BTS. Although the age difference between the two of them are years apart, but both loves each other dearly. Jihyo had known him before he debuted already. It was on Valentine’s Day, when they first met in the year of 2011. She still remembers watching a young good looking boy, sitting alone at the bench in midnight, at the park where she usually takes a walk. 

flashback

Jihyo was taking a walk alone in her favourite park, enjoying the cold breeze. She likes to walk alone in the midnight at this park. The surrounding is so quiet and calm, just suit nicely with her liking. Plus, today is Valentine’s Day, so there are technically less people in the park. She didn’t bother to celebrate the romantic day with anyone. Well, why would she? She’s single after all. Although Gary is known as her Monday couple, it’s just merely for their fans out there. Jihyo had never thought that she would have a thing with Gary. She then seated herself on a bench, two benches away from where a boy with a black hoodie seated. She also had a black hoodie and her sweat pants, protecting her from the cold wind. 

Just then, Jihyo notices that the boy was shaking, or to be precise, sobbing. Jihyo had a bad feeling, so she starts to walk towards the guy, feeling concerned. 
“Are you, okay? Do you need help?”, Jihyo asks the guy with a worried face. The guy who had his head low down looks up to Jihyo with his red eyes and nose. The guy was still sobbing but was shocked to see Song Jihyo, a famous actress in front of him. He had known her, of course, thanks to the Running Man variety show. He was also one of the avid fan of Running Man, and of course the fan of the only girl, Song Jihyo. 

“S-Song J-Jihyo?”. He bluntly throws his words with his blank face. He had already stops sobbing, probably was confused to encounter Jihyo at this place, in this time, alone. Jihyo chuckles softly. The sound of her chuckles making the guy to blush. 

“You do recognise me even without make up, huh? What’s your name?”. Jihyo asks him with a smile plastered on her face as she settled down beside the guy. Although the guy knows her, she doesn’t feel insecure with the boy so she decided to accompany him for a while. “Kim Seok Jin. Just call me Jin”. The boy, named Jin starts to smile looking his favourite noona is in front of him now. “What’s wrong with earlier, Jin? Are you sick anywhere?”. Jihyo asks Jin again, trying to make sure that he’s fine. Jin then had his head down, and sigh deeply. He then told Jihyo that he was a rookie and soon to be debuted, but he had no confidence. He had no experience in singing, he’s not good in dancing and he practically knows nothing about music. But he knows how much he loves music. He felt that he had troubled his other members with his lacking skills. 

End of flashback.

Since then, Jihyo had helped Jin to get through his hard time. And since then, they start to develop feelings to each other. Exactly one year after they first met, Jin confesses his feelings to Jihyo, at the same place where they first met. Jihyo still remember clearly, how hard she cries because she finally had a guy, who truly loves her. Jihyo too, still remember how at first, she rejected Jin, due to their , but Jin’s determination melts her heart. They had been living happily, well of course, there are some times that they would fight, especially because of Jin’s jealousy towards Monday Couple’s romance and sometimes the male guest which are partnered with Jihyo, but other than that, they were having a loving relationship, quietly. No one knows, only both of their family knows, the BTS members, and the Running Man members. 

But now, everything’s fall apart.  

These few months, Jihyo could feel that her relationship and Jin is broken apart. They rarely meet anymore since both of them are busy with their own schedule. Jihyo with her new drama project, and Jin with his comeback. Jihyo never forgets to text him and call him every day, but Jin, he never picks up her call anymore. He rarely reply Jihyo’s text. When he reply, it’s only two or three words. Jihyo longs to hear the words ‘ I love you’ from Jin’s kissable lips, but even she didn’t know when is the time for her to hear that words again. Still, she thinks that it’s fine. As long as their heart remember each other, and loves each other deeply. That’s all she wants. She thought that Jin was still feeling the same for her. 

Not until, she saw him, kissing with a girl. To be exact a girl idol. Named HyunA. She knows too well of her. Who wouldn’t know her, actually. After Jin sends HyunA home, Jihyo follows him until both of them arrived near the Han River. Jihyo quickly gets out of her car and dashes to Jin, who was completely unaware of Jihyo. He was actually driving there to relax his mind. “Jin-ah. I miss you so much”. Jihyo hugs him tightly, loving the scent of her man. Although she just saw the most breaking heart moment just now, but for the moment, now, she just wants to erase it for a while. Call her crazy or what, she didn’t care. “O-oh, J-jihyo-yah. I didn’t expect to see you here. What are you doing here?”, Jin asks her as he didn’t expect to see Jihyo at all. Jihyo was feeling disappointed as Jin didn’t hug her back. 
Both of them sat down at the bench, enjoying the night chills. “Jin-ah, where did you go just now? I saw you dropping HyunA earlier. How did you two became friends? You didn’t tell me at all”, Jihyo was making a cute pout face but it suddenly changes when Jin suddenly stands from his seat. “Y-you saw us? D-did y-you- s-saw-“. Jihyo quickly cuts him off before he finishes the sentences that would breaks her heart more. 

“Yeah. I saw it”. Jihyo looks down, not wanting to make eye contact with Jin. She was trying very hard to control her tears from falling. She could see that their love is going to break soon. Jihyo was expecting an apology, well, at least, she did have intention to give him second chance. But Jin’s reply makes her tremble.
“Good then. Now we both know that it’s the end for us”. Jin smiles, feeling relief that he didn’t have to keep the secrets anymore. Jihyo scans Jin’s face, and she couldn’t sense any sad, or guilty in Jin’s face. Instead, she could see that Jin is feeling happy right now. She thought that Jin was feeling guilty earlier, as he was stuttering really bad just now. But to Jin, it was just a mere cheap act. But judging at Jihyo’s reply, he didn’t think that he has to continue the acting. No. This is totally not what she wants. She doesn’t want to break up with Jin. 

“J-Jin-ah. A-ani. We’re not breaking up, right? Y- you still love me right? Y- you w-won’t leave me, right? You’ve promised me. Jin-ah, look at me”, Jihyo was crying very bad, pleading Jin to look at her, but Jin, he didn’t even has intention to look at Jihyo. For him, his love now is HyunA. “Jihyo-yah, promise is made in the past. It’s meant to keep in the past. Goodbye Song Jihyo”, Jin ward off Jihyo’s hands and she fell because of Jin’s strength. Jihyo quickly gets up and grabs his arm. She kisses him on the lips many times, as like trying to make Jin to remember his love towards her while crying. Jin didn’t tried to stop her from kissing him and he just stay still. “Jin-ah. Don’t you feel anything when we kiss? You used to say that there are butterflies whenever we kiss. Jin-ah, there’s still butterflies, right?”, Jihyo sobs harder when seeing Jin’s cold face. It seems like he was not affected by the kiss at all.

“There are butterflies when I kiss with HyunA. It cannot be compared to when we kissed. Infact, Jihyo, I feel nothing just now. Zero”. Jihyo’s grip weaken when she heard Jin’s confession. Jin then walks away leaving her but then stops when he heard Jihyo’s voice. 
“2 months. Give me 2 months, and then, let’s break up. In 2 months, let’s be like we used to be. In 2 months, don’t be with any other girls. Just me. In 2 months, let’s create great memories, and break up in a good way”. Jihyo had her head down but her voice sounds so cold. Her cries is long gone, after hearing Jin’s comparison between HyunA and her.  Jin was thinking deep but then agreed to Jihyo’s request.
 
Jihyo plopped herself on her bed. Her tears fall again, recalling the moments just now. She never expected it to be this way. To be this worst. ‘I have to be strong for these 2 months. At least I got some times to create nice memories with him’. She takes her phone from her bag and text Jin, hoping that Jin would agree to meet her.

Jin was just finishing bathing when suddenly he receives a text. 

Hyuna: Jin-ah, have you arrived home safe? Always be careful and good night <3

Jin smiles when he reads HyunA ‘s text and quickly replies her. 

Jin: Alright. Good night and sweet dreams honey <3

Jin puts his phone on the bed and was drying his hair when he receives another text message. His smile turns to a serious face when he reads the sender. Jihyo. 

Jihyo: Let’s go for a date this weekend. I’ll come to your dorm this Saturday, okay ? Good night Jinnie ^^

Jin: Ok.

Jin puts his phone on the table besides his bed and settles himself on his bed. The door was opened by someone outside. Jin turns his face towards the door and continues to snuggle with his bear after seeing s’ face. “ Hyung, you shouldn’t do this to Jihyo noona. We all know that you have a thing with Hyuna”, Jungkook speaks up after all of them enter Jin’s room. But Jin continues to pretend like ke was asleep. “You used to love her so much, hyung. Don’t do this to her”, Taehyung also tried to talk to Jin. Just then, Jin turns around and faces them. “I don’t love her anymore”. Jin’s answer shocked them. They were taken aback by Jin’s action. They know how much Jin and Jihyo love each other, and they thought that Jin was just playing around with Hyuna. But, it seems like he was serious with his answer just now, judging from his serious face. They had never saw Jin’s serious face, since their eldest hyung is always bright and cheerful. But since Jin started to being close with Hyuna, he started to change. Which, makes the other Bts members to dislike Hyuna.
“Hyung, you can’t say that! Jihyo noona would be hurt if she hears you!”, Jimin yelled to his hyung. “If you guys really care then go date her. I don’t care. I want to sleep. Night”. Jin pulled his comforter, didn’t want to hear s’ nagging anymore. “Let’s get out guys”, Namjoon, the leader, leads them out of Jin’s room. 
“We have to do something, for Jin hyung and Jihyo noona”, Yoongi speaks up after a long silent. Although he was known for being a swagger, he still feels bad for Jihyo noona, the noona who always take care all of the Bts members like her own dongsaeng. Everyone nod their head, agreeing with Yoongi.  

SATURDAY

Jihyo parks her car at the parking lot of the apartments’ buildings where the Bts members live, at a secluded place where no one could see her car. Yeah, she owns a sports car, to be exact, a custom black matte Ferrari, which of course, would make a lot of people go crazy when they see her luxurious car. She purposely parked her car far from other people to avoid from paparazzi or fans. She then takes her Iphone and text her lover, to tell him that she’s already waiting him and puts her phone at the passenger seat, sighing whether she had make a right decision or not, to have ‘postponed’ the break up.

Knock knock knock

The sound of someone knocking on the window startled Jihyo. She was so deep in her thought that she didn’t notice that Jungkook had been calling her names for a few times already. “Oh, Kookie? Where’s Jin? We should have a date today”. Jihyo asks Jungkook once Jungkook settled down at the passenger seat beside Jihyo. “He’ll come back home in a while. He’s still at the practise room when I leave”. Jungkook notices there’s a slight change on his favourite noona’s face. He knew that Jihyo was upsets with Jin’s behaviour these days, and he also knew that Jihyo is making a really big effort to win Jin back. Although he think that Jin doesn’t deserve her after what he did, a part of him still hope that Jin would fall for Jihyo back, seeing how deeply Jihyo is in love with Jin. Jihyo has always been his idol, ever since he watches Jihyo in Running Man, not just him, but all of the Bts members. To Jungkook, Jihyo is true to herself no matter what situation she was in, and that makes him and other Bts members to admire her, more and more. He still remembers when Jin told them that he date Jihyo. All of them were shocked, and to be truth was jealous of him, since he could win Jihyo’s heart, but, all of them were happy for both Jihyo and Jin, since they know that both would make a great couple. They never thought that Jin would change this drastically once Jin met Hyuna.

“Noona, do you really think this would work? I’m worried about you. We all worried about you”. Jungkook looks deep into Jihyo’s eyes. He swears he could see Jihyo’s eyes are getting teary but Jihyo did a good job in managing her emotions, and put the sweetest smile on her face, that melts Jungkook’s heart instantly. “Aigoo uri Kookie has grown up already. I’m fine, Kookie.. And tell the rest, that I think, this is the best for me, for Jin, for both of us”. Jihyo pats Jungkook’s head and giggles softly. Although her heart is in pain due to Jin’s cheating, but she was thankful to have great dongsaengs by her side. 
Jungkook left Jihyo after the members texts him that J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter