Jihyo x EXO Chanyeol

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 02[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] ivoryy 19th July 2015[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] crush[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] "C[/CONTENTID4]

 

 

 

[CONTENTID5]hanyeol!! Chanyeol-ah!! Wake up or you’ll be late for school!”, Mrs. Park yells out loud waking her lazy son up. Chanyeol wakes up lazily and yawns. He ruffles his messy hair and take his clock to look at the time. His eyes widened when he saw that it was freaking 7.30a.m already. “I’m so screwed! Mum why didn’t you wake me up earlier!? Aissshhh!!!”. Chanyeol then quickly gets up from his comfy bed and dashed towards the bathroom. “Mum I’ll go first!”, Chanyeol quickly runs to his school which is located almost 1km from his house. ‘I’m not going to make it’, he mumbles to himself as he fastens his pace. 

As he arrived at the front gate, the gate is already closed tightly. “Screw it. How I’m going to sit for my exam today?’, he ruffles his hair again, frustrated that he won’t be able to do well for his exam. He’s not like any other boy who is rebellious and mischievous at this stage of age. He can be naughty sometimes but he is the boy who studies hard for his study and listens well to others. He walked to the back of his school, which is much quieter and just surrounded by medium high walls. He stares hopelessly to the white walls. ‘Do I really have to jump this high wall?’, he mumbles to himself again. He blows his breath to his palms and rubs his hands. He snaps his fingers, making a few clicking sounds. “Here we go! All for nothing!”, he shouts out loud and was ready to jump when suddenly he heard a sound comes from the bushes behind him. 

Chanyeol froze at his place. His feet went numb and his mouth completely sealed. ‘No way, there is no ghost in this freaking morning right?. He turns around slowly to where he heard the sound come from. 

“Who’s there!? Show yourself before I use violence on you!”. Chanyeol quickly holds his fists to his chest, pretending like he was ready to confront his ‘enemy’. The sound is getting nearer, making Chanyeol breaks into cold sweat. He shouts out loud with his eyes closed tightly when he notices a glimpse of white shadow appeared in front of him. 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaarrrggggghhhhahaha”. His shout gradually become slower and then turns into a fake laugh when he heard a female voice. “You’re so loud. I thought that you’re going to hit me earlier”. The high school girl makes an annoyed face over Chanyeol’s silly action. Chanyeol was frozen in his place, again. This time not because he was scared, but because he didn’t know what to do in front of her long time crush a.k.a his classmate, Song Jihyo. People would think he’s a freak if they know that he’s in love with this ‘mute’ unsocial cold girl. She rarely talks to people and normally sits alone at the back in their class but thankfully Chanyeol sits in a row with Jihyo, so he can easily look at her stealthily. He didn’t know why he’s attracted to her but what he knows is everything about her attracts him. The way she plays with her pen when she’s bored, the way her long black hair moves perfectly when she walks or the way she sleeps when she feels like she wants to. It’s just everything about this girl melts his heart. 

“Hello Park Chanyeol… Aren’t you going to class?”. Jihyo waves her hands in front of Chanyeol’s face when he was busy in his own thought. Jihyo makes an annoyed face again and ignores Chanyeol. She starts running towards the wall with high speed to get the high momentum to jump over the wall. She pushes her toe of her foot onto the wall and swings her other leg quickly up higher and push the toe of that foot into the wall. She then takes her leg she started with off the wall and successfully jumps over the wall. Chanyeol stares to the wall emotionless with his mouth open wide, stunned by Jihyo’s sudden action. 

“Aren’t coming?”. Jihyo suddenly pops out from on top of the wall with her hands held out to help Chanyeol. Chanyeol quickly shakes his head and take Jihyo’s hand. His heart beats fast when his hand touched Jihyo’s. Both of them run to their class, hoping that the teacher will still allow them to sit for the exam. “Why are you guys late on the day of your exam!? I am not going to allow you to sit for the exam! Fullstop.”. The teacher scolds Jihyo and Chanyeol and gives them an evilly stare. “Teacher, we’re so sorry for being late. It would never happen again. I beg you. Please, I be-“. Chanyeol couldn’t finish his apology when suddenly Jihyo steps in front, confronting the teacher. She knows well that the teacher hates her and she knows that this is the right time to revenge on her. Jihyo once had caught her trying to seduce her own male students and the teachers were already given a last warning. Jihyo didn’t tell anyone about the incident as she didn’t care things in her surroundings but some students accidentally heard their conversations when the teacher is talking with Jihyo, asking Jihyo to keep the secret and the teacher thought that it was Jihyo who tells the principal about her secret.

“Really? You’re not going to let us sit the exam?”. Jihyo walks closer to the teacher as she provokes her. Chanyeol tugs Jihyo’s shirt with his eyes widened, afraid that the teacher will goes mad on Jihyo. ”If the school’s nice record drops, are you going to be responsible for that?”. Jihyo smirks evilly when their faces are closed enough until they could hear each other’s breathing sound. The teacher’s face reddened for holding her anger and embarrassed by Jihyo’s sudden attack. Normally, she didn’t attack anyone although others would treat her badly. “I’m sure the school need the two of us more than we need the school. Am I right Principal Yoo?”. Jihyo turns her face to the door, where Principal Yoo is already standing watching the three of them. Chanyeol quickly gives a bow to the principal. “Let them sit the exam. And you, Miss Kang, follow me to my room. We need to talk. Mr. Kim will take your place in here”. Miss Kang gives a hateful look to Jihyo before she follows Principal Yoo to his office. Mr. Kim gestures Jihyo and Chanyeol to take their seat and starts their exam. The other students in the class are shocked by Jihyo’s action at first although they knew that Jihyo can treat anyone coldly but they never thought Jihyo could be this bold in front of them. All of them had their head downs w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter