Song Jihyo x Hong Jonghyun

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]25[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]ivoryy 14th June 2019[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]mine[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]W[/CONTENTID4]

[CONTENTID5]hen I was in diploma, I had a huge crush on this one guy. We ended up dating after our diploma ended. I thought we were happy.

But I guess I was wrong.

The relationship didn't last long. It only lasted for about two months. I had hopes, that we can still fix it, but I guess not for him. He ended our relationship, but I think we parted in a good way.

It was never because he had another girl. It was not because I had another guy. It was not because he was rude. He was really a nice guy.

But maybe because it was our first time dating, we do not have any ideas on how a couple should actually act. I remember, on our first date, it was hella awkward. We didn't know what to do or what to say we just ended up eating in silence and he sent me back home afterwards.

Well, it's different now. He was no longer mine. We did end up in the same university for our degree but he is in different major from mine. I heard that he even has a girlfriend now.

No.

Not that I heard. I knew. We still followed each other on instagram so I know what happens in his life little by little.

I don't think I still have feelings for him. But sometimes, there is this weird feelings, when I see his picture, when I see him uploading pictures with his girlfriend.

He seems, like a different person now.

He seems happy.

And I'm happy for him.

"Oi!" I jolted, as a friend of mine screams into my ears, in the library. I hit his arm as he takes a seat next to me.

"My ears." I touch my ears. Man I thought I almost loss my hearing ability.

"I shout too hard didn't I? Sorryy.." He touches my ears too, making me all blushes and also tickling me.

"Stop it it tickles!" I shout in a controlled voice and giggle. He giggles too and messes my hair. We head straight to studying, coz that is what we are supposed to do.

■■■

We go to a late night drive, after hours of studying. That is his ideas he said he's tired getting locked in campus so he dragged me into his car and here we are now with him driving and me on my phone.

As usual, I'd go to instagram and head straight to his profile.

       

I never like his pictures after we broke up, unless when he uploaded holly's picture.

Because it was actually a puppy we both adopted.

"Stop with your phone and talk to me gosh. Am I a ghost?" He snaps. He, Hong Jonghyun, a male friend of mine whom I got to know accidentally when we were both heading to a hometown. At that time, he seemed loss, not knowing where to go. Because I felt pity, I asked him of his direction and lucky him, he was actually going to where I was heading. He followed me like a good puppy and that was how we ended up as a friend.

"Wait up can't you?"

"Are you uploading photos in the insta? Upload one with me come on let's take a picture" He lets go one of his hand and posed a peace. I snort.

"I don't want. People will think we're dating" I say without looking at him, as I scroll to my profile. I already had a few photos with him and people started speculating that we were dating.

       

"So what? I don't care." He replies nonchalantly. I glare to him.

"Well I care. I'm not going to date anyone if it's like this forever."

"You can just date me" I literally choke on my saliva as he says so it so casual.

"Shut up."

"Come on. Just a picture..."

"Fine. Fine." I was already posing for picture and he just suddenly says something making my heart flutters.

"Wait it's dangerous for me to pose. Let's hold hands and you take the picture of our hands." Without waiting for my answer, he just slips his hand into mine, not aware that my heart is beating so loud. I decide to just not care, and take the picture. It will be faster that way. I quickly let his hand go as soon as I take the picture. Well, it does turn out great.

"It's good?" He askes me.

"Yeah it was okay"

"Upload it for me. You know my passw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter