Song Jihyo x Park Hae Jin

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo was a successful doctor in Hanjin University Hospital. She had a stable career, a loved family, and was a very positive person. Though she had no partner, but she herself chose to live that way. She had been living a very normal life, until it was so happened that one day, she heard something about her long lost friend.

“What’s with all the fuss? I could even hear you guys from the emergency room.” Jihyo asked a nurse as she looked up some paper works at the table.

“Don’t you remember Park Hae Jin? He was one of the shareholders of this hospital. He’s a lecturer too, and he owns an animal clinic. He-“

“Yeah. Yeah. I know him. What’s with him?”

“Doctor Song, you really didn’t watch news, huh? He admitted to kill 4 people.”

“The first person he killed was when he was in middle school. And guess who? It’s his father.” Another nurse added.

“I knew it he’s scary. I could even feel his evil vibe.” Jihyo stayed silent as the nurses started to chatter about the guy. Her mind was full of thoughts and none of them seemed to have answers.

@@@

Jihyo waited patiently for Hae Jin to come met her. She went to the jail where Hae Jin was locked up to meet him. She didn’t know herself why she came, but she could feel Hae Jin was not a scary person like what the nurses told. Jihyo positioned herself on the seat as Hae Jin came and sat in front of her. She could feel Hae Jin was looking at her with rather a weird and confused look.

“Who are you?” is the first sentence came out from his mouth. Jihyo chuckled looking at his face.

“I’m Song Jihyo. I’m a doctor.”

“I don’t remember I called a doctor. Wait, is my mum sick?” His face turned to a worried face. She smiled sincerely to him and shook her head.

‘How come someone even call this person a murderer. Look at him being all worried about his mum.

“No, she’s fine. Don’t worry.”

“Then what brings you here?”

“You… Don’t remember me?” Jihyo asked him as she stared into his eyes, and so did he.

“I’m the cutie noona from Floor 7.” His gace changed and he immediately stood up, wanting to leave Jihyo but Jihyo quickly grabbed his arm to stop him.

“Yah Hae Jin-ah. Why-“

Didn’t you watch the news? I’m a murderer. Why did you come to meet a murderer? Are you crazy?” He turned to face her and Jihyo was taken aback to see that he was crying. Jihyo embraced him into a tight hug and patted his back.

“Noona.. I’m- I’m so lonely. Everyone ha-hates me..” He sobbed harder, and Jihyo cried harder. She felt guilty for not looking for him earlier and had the guts to talk to him when she became a doctor.

“Sshhusshh no.. I’m here. Your mom’s with you. I didn’t hate you at all, Hae Jin. We’ll figure this out okay?” She broke the hug and looked into his eyes. She wiped his tears and hugged him again.

‘I’m sorry that I left you.’

@@@

Every day, Jihyo would take some times off from her work just to meet Hae Jin. She also had been contacting with his mom regularly to look after him. Hae Jin too had been really well, thanks to Jihyo who had now became his source of life. He never thought that a noona whom he had a crush when he was little would come to find him again. Nevertheless, he was happy to have his mum and his ‘noona’ in his life.

“Noona!”

“Hae Jin-ah!” The two hugged happily once they met. They broke the hug and Jihyo patted his head gently. Hae Jin, being a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter