Jihyo x BTS Park Jimin

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin was just an ordinary student. What’s extraordinary about him was that he had a good looking face that guys could have asked for. He had a gang, which, they called themselves as Bulletproof Boys aka BTS. They were famous for being the best dancers in the college and often made performances. Everyone in the college loves BTS. They’re all handsome, cute, bubbly, energetic and friendly.

And then, here comes the trouble.

As always, BTS will be gathering up once the classes were over.

“Hey guys. Did you hear that there are new students coming in?” Taehyung munched the food while chatting with the others.

“Since when do you care about new students?” Seokjin asked while his focus was on his food.

“They’re in our department.”

“They? That means more than one.” Namjoon’s reasoning.

“Guys, look.” Everyone follows to where Jungkook’s eyes were set on. They were astounded to see a girl surrounded with a group of boys. Not to mention, the girl was so pretty and the boys were so freaking handsome! The girl and the boys seated at the corner of the café, away from other people.

“They come from Alaska” Jaehwan, one of their friends came and sat next to Seokjin.

“That’s probably explained why they are too pale.” Yoongi muttered in a low voice.

“That overly tall boy, his name is Jaejoong. He’s like the guardian of the group. The other’s boys’ names are Yongguk, Himchan, Daehun, Yongjae, Jongup and Zelo.” He stopped before turning to the only girl.

“The only girl, Song Jihyo. They are all originated from Alaska but all of their parents are from Korea. We didn’t get any information aside from that.” Jaehwan stopped and stole Seokjin’s food.

“Wow! How did you know all this!? They’re new students, and you already know this much.” Hoseok applauded, feeling amuse of Jaehwan’s power.

“Well, that’s what you get if you’re a student representative.” Jaehwan replied bluntly.

“I hear that they’re always by themselves. They never talked to anyone, other than themselves. Creepy, right?” Jaehwan made a scared face before leaving them dumbfounded. Jimin secretly stared to them and set his eyes on Jihyo. Just like telepathy, she locked her eyes with Jimin, and Jimin didn’t even try to stop looking at her. He felt like, he was drowned by the look from her eyes.

“You like her?” Taehyung whispered to his ears, making him to divert his eyes away from Jihyo. Taehyung saw Jihyo smirked before she continued to join her group in the conversation.

“You heard Jaehwan hyung. They never talk to anyone.”

“I know.”

“Good luck dude.” Taehyung encouraged him before they walked to their class.

#

“See you tomorrow guys!” Jimin waved his hand to his friends before making his way towards his house. It was almost midnight when they just finished practising for the new choreography. He brought his jacket closer to his chest as the chilly winds blows out of nowhere.

‘The alley isn’t normally this silent.’ He thought to himself as he walks passed the alley with a quick pace. His heart told that something… something is following him. He stopped when a group of thug came from the front and his back. He was surrounded by them, and he swore his feet were trembling like leaves.

“You look rich.” One of them spoke.

“I-I’m not rich.” Jimin stuttered. They laughed, seeing Jimin get scared of them.

“Wallet.” Jimin threw his wallet to them. They opened the wallet and Jimin can see their faces changed.

“What the 100 dollars?! Don’t play with us!” The well-built thug grabbed him by his collar and pinned him to the wall.

“I-I told y-you I’m not r-rich.”

“Bull! You’re lying to us!” The thug punched him and he dropped to the ground. Jimin tasted blood as his corner of lips starts bleeding. He got up and stood properly.

“Let’s just finish him.” They started to move closer to Jimin and Jimin took a few steps back. There’s no way back, except to confront them.

Just when one of them was about to hit him again, the thug was dragged away from Jimin. It’s like he was pulled by some kind of force. Jimin blinked his eyes repeatedly, didn’t believe of what he had just witnessed.

“W-what had hap-happened?” They were scared but still didn’t give up hurting Jimin.

And then, one by one, they were being dragged away from Jimin, leaving him alone in the alley.  He was dumbfounded when he saw Jihyo comes out of nowhere in front of him.

Or more like…. She landed from somewhere up from Jimin’s view.

“Wh-where did you come from?” Jimin asked her, still high on guard of himself. Jihyo chuckled and moved closer to him. She touched Jimin’s face and examined his bruises face. Jimin stared into her eyes. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter