Song Jihyo x BTS Jeon Jungkook (2)

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh ! ! I'm so fuxking late! I am so fuxking doomed Jesus Christ!" Jihyo cursed as she took her briefcase and dashed out to get her car key. She glanced to the mirror for a second, looking at her appearance.

"Damnit I look like a fuxking clown!"

Again, she cursed before running to her car.

πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

" please wait for me orange light!" Jihyo yelled in the car as she pressed the pedal, speeding to catch the orange light. The orange light blinked, signalling that it will turn red in any second. She was already about to reach the traffic light but the orange light turned to red light already.

"That's okay, I'll just speed. There's no police anyway." She ignored the red light, and went through. Thank goodness, the vehicles from opposite didn't move yet.

"Pheww I managed to pass that!" Jihyo smiled brightly. As she drove, she whistled to some songs happily, thinking of how lucky she was.

But.

Not for long.

The sounds of siren bothered her. She was driving on the left lane, when she saw a police car from her right. She swore to god, this ain't funny at all.

The police signaled her to stop her car. She knew it she's doomed for the day.

She stopped her car by the road. She squeezed her nose real hard, and rubbed her eyes too, making it looked really red.

She could see the police walking towards her car from her side mirror. She couldn't help but to blush for a second.

"Polices these days are so hot! Guess I need to work my way." She muttered to herself as she let her head down, waiting for the police. The police knocked the window of her car. She looked up, making a face as pathetic as she could.

Yes. She's using her brilliant acting right now.

As the window that separated them earlier rolled down, she could even see his face clearer.

Omo he's so perfect!

"Miss?"

She smiled, and nodded to herself, slowly.

"Urrhh, miss? Can I-"

No Jihyo! You seriously need to get to work now!

She then shook her head repeatedly, almost close to crying.

"Miss, are you okay?" The police officer touched her shoulder gently, waking her up from the daydream.

"Mr., I know I made a mistake. But...... I really need to hurry."

The police officer was taken aback for a while. He wasn't use seeing a girl crying. He cleared his throat, trying to be really professional.

"Can I have you driving license and id, miss?" He asked as he wrote something that seemed like a report for Jihyo. Jihyo looked at his tag.

Jeon Jungkook.

And then to the report, before her eyes making its way to the police officer's eyes. He was almost smiling, seeing the girl in front of her looking at him with that big eyes of her.

So cute.

"Are you going to sue me? Okay fine do it faster. My brother's dying now I really need to go see him before his last breath" Jihyo sobs even harder, while her hands pretending to rumble around her bag.

"Miss. That's okay then. I'm releasing you. Just for now. Go see your brother. I wish you luck." Jungkook gave a smile to her. Jihyo faked a tears again.

"Oh my god, thank you so much....." she paused for a while, pretending to read his tag, while she actually had read it a while ago.

"Jeon Jungkook ssi. I'll be super safe after this. Goodbye." She then drove, leaving the police officer smiling all alone.

With a smirk, actually.

"I'm not letting you go just like that"

πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

"This is your 4th time being late, Dr. Song." The doctor in front of her shot her a scary glare, but not so much to Jihyo.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Seokjin. I don't care." She rolled her eyes, as her best friend kept nagging her. She tried to ignore him, and focused on the study case instead.

"You're safe for today because all the senior residents went to the meeting. If not, I don't know how to back you up anymore." Seokjin sighed. Jihyo then smiled.

"You're the best friend ever!" She side hugged him, making him to almost fall down because of how short she was and how tall Seokjin was.

There were not many patients at that time, and both were on their break. Jihyo and Seokjin were chattering with the nurses at the receptionist when police officers came into the emergency. Everyone looked at the police officers, including Jihyo. Her eyes widened, upon seeing a familiar face.

Fuxk why is he here!

She cursed mentally and hit her head.

"Yah Jihyo why are you hitting yourself?" Seokjin asked while his hands stopping Jihyo to hit herself. Fortunately, they stood not too close to the receptionist table, so the polices couldn't see them very well. She then held Seokjin face with b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter