Jihyo X Yoo Seung Ho

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YEAR 2012

She flashed the sweetest smile ever, although her eyes were hurting due to the camera flashes. was about to cramp but she never stopped smiling. It was her work, after all. She kept posing to the camera men, and when they called for her, she happily turned her face to them, and always treat them the nicest pose ever.

“If you’re tired, we’ll go in right now, noona.” Her co-worker, Kim Jaejoong gently slipped his arm around her waist, leading her into the building. They were there for their movie premiere, Jackal Is Coming. Jihyo was still smiling and waving to the camera although she was already walking leaving them. There were lots of celebrities went there for their movie. Even Lee Kwangsoo and Kim Jongkook were there to support Jihyo. The JYJ members, Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun were also there to support kim Jaejoong and their noona. Park Yoochun’s brother was there too. Song Jihyo and Kim Jaejoong waved to them happily from the stage. Jihyo was super closed to the JYJ members. They were like younger brothers to her, and they always treated her nicely. Jihyo narrowed her eyes as she caught a familiar figure beside Yoochun, who was smiling warmly when he looked at Yoochun waving to her, but she failed to figure out who it was.

“Noona, let’s settle up, now. We’re starting.” Jaejoong pocked her arm, making her awake from her deep thought. She nodded and quickly settled on her seat.

“Seems like you had your eyes on her, huh?” Yoochun playfully teased his friend. His friend, Yoo Seung Ho, who was still eyeing Jihyo flinched for the sudden question. He gulped down his saliva.

“What? No. it was just.. She’s.. kinda cute.. Waving excitedly from afar.” Seung Ho glanced to her for a second before looking at his phone. It’s kinda awkward for him. The situation was, honestly. She was liked very much older than him, but to have him blushed when he looked at her, was, unbelievable. Even he himself can’t believe he was shy just by looking at her from afar. They don’t even know each other. Yoochun laughed while looking at Seung Ho.

^^^^

As soon as the premiere ended, the JYJ members went to the stage to greet Jihyo and Jaejoong. Seung Ho was literally being dragged by Yoochun.

“oh, come on. You’ve worked with a lot of actresses before. You even had kiss scenes. What is wrong with greeting the not so beautiful noona.” Yoochun pushed him and Seung Ho tried his best to free himself from Yoochun. But then, he froze when he heard a woman’s voice. It was almost like he was hearing to an angel.

“What did I just heard, Park Yoochun-ssi? Did you just say that I’m not so beautiful?” Jihyo suddenly came to them. Yoochun was smiling ear to ear when Seung Ho was no longer fighting, but his smile gone when his ear was being pulled by Jihyo, hard.

“Arghh!! Noona!! Arasso! Arasso! You’re the prettiest woman ever on earth!” Yoochun yelled while holding his painful ear, which was still in Jihyo’s grip. Seung Ho who was frozen earlier melted and chuckled seeing his friend and Jihyo bickered.

Seriously, when he will ever see an actress freely pulled a male’s ear that hard, and to be precise, an idol. If it was other actress, they would have act so kind and girly in front of him, but he was fortunate to meet her through his friend. He can see her trueself.  Jaejoong and Junsu who were standing not too far from them were laughing their heart out. Serve his right, they thought the same. Jihyo let go after she satisfied with Yoochun’s praise. Just then, she noticed the presence of Seung Ho. Seung Ho flinched once again. He smiled nervously and bowed to her, respecting his senior.

“Omo! Aren’t you Yoo Seung Ho? I’m sorry for my harsh behaviour action earlier. This little kid needs some beating from me for his itchy mouth.”

“Noona!” Yoochun whined but honestly, he was happy seeing Jihyo and Seung Ho. Seung Ho chuckled before he decided to introduce himself.

“Yes. I am Yoo Seung Ho. It was an honour to meet you, sunbaenim.” He bowed politely although his legs were shaking vigorously.

“Seung Ho-yah, you don’t have to be formal with her. Just call her noona. Or just call her name.” Yoochun interrupted the two of them, and received a smack from Jihyo. Seung Ho chuckled once again. Seriously, this noona is so cute, he thought.  Jihyo glared to him before focusing on Seung Ho, giving the sweetest smile to him. Seung Ho swore he almost got heart attack.

“Right. Just call me noona. If it’s not a burden for you.”

“Oh! Of course not! I’d like to be close to you, Jihyo noona.” The word just slipped from his mouth. He was shocked by himself and blushed. Jihyo was blushing for his sudden confession. Who would have thought a handsome guy would be this brave to her. But Jihyo’s heart was not melted by the words. She knew Seung Ho was just being kind to her.

“That is so kind of you. Thank you, Seung Ho-yah.”

^^^

Yoochun, Seung Ho and Jihyo were heading to a club in Gangnam after the movie premiere. It was all Yoochun’s idea. Seung Ho kept saying it was a bad idea, but being a good hoobae, he followed his hyung. They chatted after they ordered drinks from the bartender.

“Noona, are you coming to our drama’s press conference?” Yoochun asked her while sipping his drink.

“I’ll come if I can make some times.” Jiho replied nonchalantly.

“I hope you can come. Seung Ho will surely wait for you.” Yoochun teased Seung Ho.

“HYU-!” Seung Ho yelled out loud but was stopped by Jihyo. She closed his mouth using her hand and laughed silently.

“Yah, you’re distracting other customers!” She replied while her hand was still on Seung Ho’s mouth. Seung Ho was frozen again. He could smell the fragrant from Jihyo’s soft hand. Out of his mind, he held Jihyo’s hand and put it down. He kept staring into Jihyo’s eyes, and Jihyo. Being Jihyo, she stared back blankly. But honestly, her heart was beating like crazy too. Yoochun who was in front of them was grinning like an idiot. He honestly hope that Seung Ho and Jihyo would be an item. He was there when Jihyo was crying like crazy when she broke up with Chang Joo. Jaejoong and Junsu were there too with her. Chang Joo was their friend too but they can’t believe that Chang Joo would cheat on her for a younger girl. That was why they were nice to her, and protecting her. Yoochun had been friends with Seung Ho since they started filming I Miss You. And that’s when he knew that this guy was a nice guy. That was why he brought him to Jihyo’s movie premiere.

“Yah! Yah! Earth to Seung Ho and Jihyo!!!” Yoochun’s yell snapped them out from their own world. Jihyo pulled her hand from Seung Ho’s grip. Seung Ho put down his hand which held Jihyo’s hand on his lap. He was still nervous.

“What? I was only trying to protect him from getting beaten.” Jihyo replied with a poker face. She tried to control her expression.

“What do you mean?” Yoochun asked feeling confused. Beaten? Jihyo diverted her eyes to a group of men who were watching them with flaming eyes. Seung Ho and Yoochun automatically followed Jihyo’s eyes and turned back quickly when they saw the scary men.

“You should be thankful for noona.” Yoochun said nervously to Seung Ho. Seung Ho looked to Jihyo.

“Thanks noona.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter