Jihyo x VIXX Leo

Song Jihyo's One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo squinted her eyes as the bright sun greeted her early in the morning. She took a peek at the clock on the table next to her bed.

7.15a.m

She lazily woke up and dragged her feet to the fridge, to satisfy her thirst. As she closed the fridge, her eyes caught the pictures sticked on the fridge’s door. She took one of the pictures and stared lovingly. Her tears dropped as she caressed the picture, as like she was caressing the person in the picture. She dragged her body back to the bed, and laid down. She looked at her right side, where her boyfriend would usually sleep when he spend the night at her house; right beside her.

‘I miss you Taekwoon.’

It’s been almost half a year she didn’t meet Taekwoon. And it’s killing her inside that she can’t meet him, hear his voice, see his face and know about his well-being. True, that Taekwoon did send her letters, telling her that he was fine with his work in Zourn, but it was still not enough for her. She envied her friends who were already married, have kids and spending time together with their significant others.

While her?

Being continuously waiting, and most importantly, worrying over her boyfriend, afraid that she might hear the news of her boyfriend’s death, or serious injury. The work Taekwoon did was super dangerous. He was a captain in a special forces, or in simple word, he was a soldier. When she first met him, she never thought that he was a soldier, judging from his good looking face. Well, of course, his body was no joke, with his well-defined tanned six pack abs and muscles.

She still remember very clearly how adorable Taekwoon was, that night.

Flashback

It was past 12am when Jihyo decided to take a stroll around her housing areas. School works had caught her up a lot and she wondered what was the reason she wanted to be teacher at first…

As she was walking, she saw a man crouching down, while looking at something. Jihyo, being the always overly curious, walked up to him and stood behind him. She grinned as she saw him, playing with a cat. He didn’t even notice Jihyo, who was already standing right behind him. Jihyo happily crouched beside him, making the man startled and fell on his . Jihyo laughed out loud seeing the well-built man got scared by her presence.

“Come on.. Relax.. I won’t bite you.” Jihyo said as she helped the man to his position earlier. The two people continue to play with the cat happily, with silent. Just then, Jihyo started the conversation, feeling suffocated with the silence.

“Urmmm.. do you live around here?”

“No.”

‘Gee, so scary..”

And they were silent, again. Jihyo stared to the ground, awkward with the silent. She turned her face and her eyes stopped on the man’s face. She felt like time stopped for a while. His sharp jaw, his cold face, yet she just can feel his warm heart. It was like she was drawn to his beauty features.

“Am I too handsome for you to handle?” The voice made Jihyo woke up from her thought. She quickly got up and cleared .

“What? Hahaha! You’re so funny!” The guy stood in front of her, with his poker face.

“Well. Urmmm.. Goodbye.” Jihyo said while raising her right hand, saying goodbye and turned around to walk to her house. She walked in a rush, making the guy to chuckle seeing her clumsy action.

Taekwoon turned around to head to his house, when he heard horns repeatedly and voice yelling.

“Move! Move! Motorcycle in the way!” He turned around and saw a motorcycle was being ridden on the walkway. The other people moved aside, making way for the motorcycle, and he caught Jihyo who was still walking in the middle while her head lowered down. While Jihyo, she was so busy cursing herself for making it too obvious that she was staring Taekwoon earlier. Taekwoon dashed to Jihyo as fast as he could. Taekwoon hugged Jihyo and Jihyo instantly closed her eyes when she saw the motorcycle’s light, giving them signs that it was nearing them. They both fell on the ground.

“Sorry kids. I’m in rush.” The man who was riding the motorcycle stopped to say sorry and left them quickly.

“You’re really clumsy.” Taekwoon said in a low voice while Jihyo was still in his arm. Jihyo quickly pushed him. She was already awkward with him before, and now?

It made her felt more awkward.

“I-I’m sorr- ah! Appo!” she yelped as she tried to get up. Taekwoon crouched down, examining her left ankle. He leaned closer and tried to touch her ankle but Jihyo pulled away her feet from him.

“Can you stay still? I’m trying to help.” Taekwoon said in a cold voice while his eyes were still on Jihyo’s bruised ankle. He touched it gently, and Jihyo hissed in pain.

“I think you sprained your ankle.” He stared into Jihyo’s eyes, making Jihyo to blush, real hard.

“Really? It’s okay. I’ll be fine.” Jihyo said while trying to get up, with Taekwoon’s help.

“Get on me.” Taekwoon said while crouching down.

“What? No. no. It’s okay.”

“I SAID. GET ON ME.” Taekwoon said, in a stern voice. Jihyo quickly got on his back. She gently slipped her arms around Taekwoon’s neck. The gentle touch somehow made Taekwoon’s heart skipped a beat.

^^^^^

Jihyo hummed to some random songs, and Taekwoon enjoyed Jihyo’s humming. Although Jihyo’s voice , but to him, it felt soothing and calming.

“Urmm… What’s your name?” Jihyo asked while tilting her head to have a better view of Taekwoon.

‘Oh girl please don’t do that again or I swear I’m going to kiss that lips of yours!’ Taekwoon screamed in his mind, when Jihyo’s face was close enough for him to even kiss her.

“Taekwoon. Jung Taekwoon.”

“My name is Song Jihyo. Just call me Jihyo. You have such a pretty name. I like it.”

He swore his heart was frozen and melted at the same time. No one had ever said that his name was pretty. It’s just an ordinary name, after all. He felt thankful that there’s someone who wanted to take interest on him.

^^^^^

“Is this your house?” Taekwoon asked as he put Jihyo on the sofa.

“Yeah. Wait for a minute. I’ll make a drink for you.”

“No that’s okay. I’ll make the drinks myself.” He got up and went to the kitchen, leaving the clueless Jihyo. He then came back with an emergency kit in his hand.

“How did you find that? I don’t even know that exist.” Jihyo asked while raising an eyebrow.

“Woman with their attitude.” Taekwoon mumbled in a slow voice.

“YAH!” Jihyo screamed, making the guy to chuckle. And his chuckle, made Jihyo blushed.

“So you like this kind of joke, huh?” Jihyo asked playfully.

“Only if you make the jokes.” Taekwoon said while his eyes were fixed on Jihyo’s ankle.

Jihyo’s heart raced twice than how it used to be, hearing the words.

^^^^^

Since that day, they kept meeting frequently. Taekwoon woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter