New or Not so New Face

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma! Appa! I'm home!" A teenage girl entered the large mansion. She placed her bag down then let her long hair down freely.

 

An old, yet stern looking man arrived with a woman who was in her late 30's. "Welcome home princess." The man smiled while the woman hugged her. "How was the trip?" Her mother asked.

 

"It was fun. I had fun. Butler Kang and Mrs. Shin were with me too." The girl smiled, her bright heterochromic eyes shining.

 

"That's good. But dear, about our talk before, you have to go to school." Her father said, making her frown.  "But appa, I don't want to." She whined. "But you have to, princess. You can't always stay at home. Don't you feel suffocated here?" Her father asked.

 

The girl kept quiet and looked outside. "Well...." Her parents looked at her. "Take it as a new step." Her mother encouraged.

 

"But..."

 

"Don't worry. You can find friends there."

 

It was true. Never in her life was she able to be acquainted with anyone outside the mansion. But there was always something that she didn't know.

 

There were photos at home that she didn't know. There was another girl that she didn't know. Whenever she asked, no one would answer. And if they did, it was always, "I'm busy." or "I don't know." She eventually gave up and ignored it.

 

But it always bugged her to no end.

 

"I'm sorry princess, but I'm not letting you decide anymore. I already made the forms and enrolled you." Her eyes widen and she looked at her dad.

 

"Wae? Appa!" He just shook his head. "I'm sorry. But that is final." After that, he walked up the steps.

 

"Honey, I know you don't like the idea, but think of it as a good thing. Maybe you can find something or someone really important." The girl just sighed and nodded. "Arraso. When do I go?" She asked.

 

"Tomorrow."

 

"Bwo?!"

 

"We love you. And we prepared a place for you near the academy." She smiled sweetly then patted her head before she went upstairs.

 

The teen sat on the couch then stared at the ceiling. 'I wonder what that meant....'

 

Who was this girl, you ask? Well, her name is Lee _____, daughter of the CEO of Lee Enterprises.

 

When the next day arrived, you had everything fixed as you put your clothes on. "Be good sweetie." Your mom said as she kissed your head. "Remember my rules, or else." Your father warned. "I know appa. Sheesh..." You puff your cheeks out. "What are the rules?" You pouted but he only gave you a look.

 

"No fighting, no gambling, always be humble and polite, no skipping classes, focus on studies, don't forget to visit or contact umma and appa." You grin.

 

"And?"

 

You huff and groan. "No falling in love with anyone."

 

He smiled in satisfaction and nodded. "Good. Don-"

 

"Appa~ I know already." You told him, making him chuckle. "Aigoo.... My baby is growing up." Your mom pinched your cheeks.

 

"The car is ready, young miss." Butler Kang came to fetch you.

 

You nodded then hit your parents once more. "Bye u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter