The Boyfriend

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following days, you and Yuri have gotten a lot closer with each other. It was close enough for you both to be mixed up as a couple, just like with Krystal. That's why rumours spread that you were cheating on Krystal, or dumped her for Yuri. Of course, you didn't forget about your first friends there. You would often switch who you hung out with. But Yuri would always be beside you in the end.

 

This fact made two Jungs a bit jealous and disappointed since you were mostly with Yuri now. And Girls' Generation noticed that Chaerin was suddenly cautious and more.... harsh, toward them. But the only thing they knew, was that because they had you.

 

"Man, that blonde is really getting on my nerves." Hyoyeon mumbled while crossing her arms. "Leave her. At least our plan is working." Taeyeon grinned mischievously. "Yeah. Too bad for Yuri unnie. She really likes _____. Once she finds out, she'll hate us and probably think that Yul unnie is just interested in her because we wanted to humiliate her." Yoona stated while crossing her arms.

 

"Don't worry Yoong. She'll be fine." Tiffany said while showing her eyesmile. "But unnie, she doesn't deserve to be treated badly. _____ unnie is a good person. Even if we're doing this because of Chaerin, she doesn't have to be a part of it and Yuri unnie can still be with her." Seohyun spoke up. "Shhh, maknae. It's fiiiine~" the bunny raised a hand.

 

"She's right. Yuri can get over it. She's just in a phase for someone to be with." Jessica said a bit harshly since she was a bit jealous when Seohyun said that you could be with Yuri.

 

"Hahaha! Sica, don't tell me you're jealous?" Sooyoung smirked. "Oh, right. Jessi also likes the kiddo." Taeyeon grinned. "Too bad Yuri's already close to her. She's actually working to get to her while you're just watching. But don't you already have a boyfriend." Tiffany giggled as they started teasing her.

 

"Look. Here they come now." Just as Yoona said, you and Yuri were walking out of the entrance with Yuri's arms wrapped around yours while you both talked. You insisted on carrying her bag for her since you said yours wasn't that heavy. She protested, of course, but then ended up giving it to you.

 

"You're so sweet, you know that?" Yuri laughed as she pinched your cheek. "Come on unnie. I'm not." You replied while rolling your eyes. "Yeah. Whatever you say." Yuri giggled then ruffled your hair. "Aish. Unnie I just fixed my hair earlier. Now it's ruined." You pouted, making her laugh.

 

"Aigoo~ Is my cutie sulking now?" She teased then pinched your cheek. "Yah, unnie. This is harassment!" You whined at the older female. "No it's not. I'm just showing my love for you~" Yuri said in a sing song voice. "Aish. You're so weird." You laughed then saw the rest of the soshi unnies before smiling widely.

 

"Annyeong unnies." You greeted with a wave. "Hey lovebirds. What's up?" Sunny asked teasingly making both of you blush. "Yah! What the hell Sunkyu?" Yuri tried glaring at the energized bunny but failed.

 

"Don't call me that!" The shorter one crossed her arms. "You started it so no." Yuri said as she stuck her tongue out. "Sunkyu?" You ask while tilting your head in confusion. "That's Sunny's real name. But she always uses her English name." Jessica answered your unasked question. "Oh. Jinja? But it's cute." You said while looking at the bickering duo.

 

"Yah! What are you saying behind my back?" Sunny suddenly faced you. "Nothing, pabo. I was just telling _____ about your name." The ice princess rolled her eyes. "You should be happy." Tiffany chimed in. "Waeyo?" Sunny asked as her eyes narrowed. "Because _____ said that your name is cute." Taeyeon informed her fellow danshin.

 

"Jinja?" And with that, Sunny suddenly jumped on you, catching you off guard as you had to let go off Yuri. "You're officially my favorite dongsaeng!" She stated with a wide grin and squeezed you slightly. You blushed at this and laughed slightly. "Ah. Unnie, I just said your name is cute." You said timidly. "Still! You're the first person to ever say that!" She exclaimed and continued to hug you like a bear.

 

Yuri frowned at this then pulled you away from the shorter girl. "Yah! _____'s mine." Yuri huffed then stuck her tongue out. "Meanie! I want to spend time with her too. She's not your girlfriend." Sunny smirked teasingly, making Yuri blush.

 

Jessica scowled as she crossed her arms in disappointment when she watched her friends fussing over you. "Something wrong Sica?" Taeyeon grinned. "No." The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter