Conflicts And A Whole Lot Of Jealousy

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Class became a bit more lively in the afteroon since you and the 9 of them became well aqcuianted. It wasn't the usual boring day. You and the girls managed to hang out and talk, especially you and Yuri, also Seohyun. You were with them til your last class. If not all of them, some were with you in the other classes.

 

Talking with them actually helped you forget about your problems earlier and managed to relieve your stress since they always popped out of nowhere whenever your thoughts were about to consume you.

 

But then again, there were a few groups of people who noticed this too. And by the looks on their faces, they didn't like what they saw.

 

"First, it was Krystal, now them? You have to be kidding me." Bora looked down at her paper and drew random patterns. "She's just been here a week, Bora. It's understandable." Key told her. "No, it doesn't." The girl crossed her arms while glaring at Yuri as she saw her grab your hand.

 

"She's right. I've noticed something strange." The group looked at Yura.

 

"Fx and SNSD aren't the likeable ones. They don't approach a new student like that. It's usually the other way around." She pointed out while looking at the said group that was surrounding you.

 

They currently all had the same class as you, coincidentally, along with SNSD, Fx and the baddest group. They even wondered how that happened.

 

Back to the topic, Taemin nodded along with Nana. "Can't you look in on what will happen?" Key asked the two. "We could but..." Taemin pouted. "Nothing came to him and something's blocking me out." Nana explained.

 

"What do you mean? How can something block you?" Yura asked curiously. "I don't know. When I try, it doesn't work." Nana sighed. "Are you sick or something?" But Nana shook her head.

 

"The odd thing is, it only happens when _____ is around." The statement made them confused and stare at the girl in confusion.

 

"Why _____?"

 

Bora stared at your face for a while and closed her eyes, attempting to reach something, but nothing happened. The only thing she felt was air. She opened her eyes again and looked back to her friends. "I have a hunch... But I'm not sure." The brunette mumbled out and rested her cheek on her palm.

 

"You too?" Their attention was diverted to a girl standing near them.

 

"Victoria?" All five of them looked at the newcomer in slight surprise.

 

The girl only nodded and sat down. "Why are you here?" Key narrowed his eyes. "I'm not looking for trouble. I just came to talk. I heard what you were saying, and I came to tell you something about _____."

 

"Wait. Hold up. Why should we trust you?" Bora raised a brow and crossed her arms. "As far as I know, we're different from you and your group."

 

"Just listen to me." The way Victoria spoke made them quiet, the authority making them listen despite not wanting to.

 

"_____ is a Parkscrest. Believe it or not. That's why your abilities don't work on her or those around her." The Fx member explained. "If you don't believe me, think back on the first time she came and you met her. Didn't you feel anything odd?" She asked them before Krystal approached them as they tried to sink in what the Fx leader just told them.

 

"Unnie. Class is about to start." She said and her eyes met Bora's piercing stare. "What?"

 

"Nothing. Why are you here?" Bora sneered.

 

Krystal stared at her with narrowed eyes, the temperature suddenly dropping as they glared at each other.

 

"What's your problem?" Clearly annoyed by the cold attitude, Krystal asked the girl.

 

Bora's friends were looking worriedly at her but said nothing since they didn't want to deal with the blonde.

 

"Stay away from _____." Bora suddenly blurted out, surprising the others.

 

"And why should I?" Krystal crossed her arms and her glare became icier and more fierce.

 

"Because I said so." Bora said plainly.

 

"Is that so? Since when were you to tell me what I should and shouldn't do? Add to the fact, you're trying to separate me from someone important to me." Krystal stated.

 

The other scoffed. "You don't even know _____. You're probably just using her."

 

Offended. That was what went through the younger Jung's mind. "Excuse me. But mind telling me that again." She growled and stepped toward her offender.

 

"Are you deaf or something? I know who you are and I know your attitude. You'll just use her like everyone else and toss her aside when you're done." The brunette clenched her fists.

 

"Krystal. Stop." Victoria grabbed her hand when she noticed that the younger was about to slap her.

 

"You can't say anything because it's true." She taunted.

 

"Shut up. I'm not using her. She's mine. So the one who should stay away, is you."

 

"Whatever. I'm calling _____. And you aren't stopping me." Bora stated as she walked off to your direction. "Yah! We aren-"

 

Krystal stopped, as did Bora when a new person suddenly approached her before she even reached you. "Unnie."

 

Jessica had her arms crossed while looking at the girl with a straight face then glanced at her sister.

 

She's seen them all the way from her seat and was curious as to what the two were talking about. She noticed the tension between the two and she stood up when she saw what was happening.

 

She only caught parts of the conversation and frowned as they spoke about you. It was uncharacteristic of her to be annoyed about someone she didn't know actually. In fact, she shouldn't even be feeling angry when someone becomes clingy or anything toward something or someone she doesn't know.

 

"What's happening here?" She demanded while looking at the girl, stopping Bora's intentions of getting to you.

 

"I was just about to call __

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter