The Past... Jinja?

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin bit her lip while waiting anxiously in her seat. She was waiting for her parents while Dara went off to buy some food and drinks since they hadn't eaten yet, and she was sure your parents would need something to eat.

 

"Chae, relax. Everything will be okay." Once her girlfriend came and put the trays on the table, Chaerin looked up with a troubled face. "But what if something did happen and I should have been there?" She asked in a whispered tone. Dara wrapped an arm around her shoulders and shook her head. "Shh... Don't think like that. I'm sure that nothing bad happened." That's when a cough caught their attention and they looked up and Chaerin met her appa's gaze.

 

"Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Lee." Dara greeted them while bowing her head. "Dara, I told you, call us umma and appa." Suzy chuckled softly as both she and her husband sat down while Dara smiled at them. "Appa, umma. I'm glad you came." Chaerin showed a small smile as she held Dara's hand from under the table. "Of course. You know how worried we are, especially with your sister." Minho nodded and Suzy turned to her daughter. "Speaking of your sister, how is _____?" Suzy asked your unnie, who frowned. "I... don't really know if it's good or bad... I've been keeping away from her." Chaerin mumbled quietly as Dara squeezed her hand. "What do you mean?" Minho asked as his eyes narrowed.

 

"Well, she's made friends and..." Both adults stare at their daughter patiently whilst her girlfriend listened. "Chaerin, you know that there's no longer a need for you to keep everything from your sister. You're capable of controlling yourself already. How long are you going to keep beating yourself up over something you didn't mean to do?" Minho cut in. "I can't risk hurting her! You know that." Chaerin answered. "You won't. How many times do we have to go over this?" Suzy gently placed a hand on her husband's arm. "Honey, remember where we are." She whispered before looking at her daughter. "Chaerin, sweetie, I need you to cooperate with this. Your sister is in danger. She has no clue about what's around her and you're the only one, along with Dara and the boys, who can take care of her." She spoke gently.

 

Chaerin lowered her head before shaking it. "She's being taken care of..." Both were curious at what Chaerin said before Dara spoke up. "_____ has made friends... with both wolves and.. vampires..." A silence hung over the four of them and Dara sees Minho's eyes harden while Suzy let out a small sigh. "I see... so those two really are back." This time, Chaerin looked at her parents as she and Dara held the same puzzled look. "What do you mean, appa?" Chaerin asked. "Which two?" Dara tilted her head.

 

"When we moved to America, _____ was always alone. But one day, she became friends with the two daughters of our neighbor. We didn't give it much thought at first since they were just children, but... your father noticed a difference in those two girls." Suzy started while caressig the back of Minho's hand. "Difference?" They nod. "Vampires. At first, I didn't consider them a threat since I never noticed anything wrong with those two. I thought, they were the vampires that drank animal blood and had control over themsevles, not wanting to harm humans. But I started to grow weary. They became closer and I feared that _____ may have been used to draw other vampires' attention." Minho let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes.

 

"I started to intervene... especially after your sister asked us if it were okay for her to pursue one of the sisters." Chaera's eyes widen in surprise after hearing this new information. "You mean..." Minho nodded lightly. "Your sister fell in love with a vampire and I didn't believe it would end well, especially after some incidents with these two girls." Suzy stated quietly. "Who are these sisters though? You said that those two are back. Who exactly are you referring to?" Dara asked while scrunching her nose a bit. "And, who's the one _____ fell in love with?"

 

Minho looked at his daughter dead in the eye and Chaerin felt worried with the seriousness she saw. "Jessica and Krystal Jung. They may also be called Sooyeon and Soojung. And the one that has taken your sister is Jessica, the older of the two."

 

Dara gasped and her eyes widened before she looked at her girlfriend, worry evident in her eyes. Chaerin was completely motionless in her seat. She felt her heart stop after finding out this news. It was a bit difficult for her to take in. Jessica Jung.... The girl who was in her rivalled group. The girl she despised the most out of everyone. The Jessica Jung who she swore to make life a living hell, was the one you fell in love with. How ironic was that?

 

"We happened to meet them a few days ago when we visited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter