Unaware and Feelings?

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I might put this chapter as rated because of some scenes later on. But no, it's not . Byunreaders please calm down. It's too early xD hope you like it. And sorry for the long break.

 

 

When the bell rang, everyone fixed their things and filed out. Krystal was still sleeping on your shoulder and you didn't know whether to wake her or not.

 

You stared at her face for a while and smile before lightly squeezing her hand. You lightly traced her face and giggled as she crinkled her nose. 'Cute.'

 

Just then, you blinked as your vision blurred slightly. You could see people around you but their faces weren't clear. There were two or three of them but you didn't know. But they were obviously female.

 

"_____." A voice started calling you. The voice seemed oddly familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

 

"Come on _____. Let's go." Another voice spoke up. Then the person to your right hugged your arm and started walking with you while the one to your left was giggling."You're both so weird. I think I'm gonna puke." She laughed and shook her head.

 

Who were these girls?

 

"_____ unnie. Come on. Let's leave her." The girl on your left whined while tugging at your arm. "Yah! She's mine. Don't you dare." The other one had hugged you tightly while staring at the younger one.

 

You opened your mouth to speak, but you felt someone shaking you. You blink and look around. The girls were gone.

 

What...

 

You blinked again and saw Krystal's face right in front of yours. You stared at each other and then she frowns. "Are you okay?" Were the words that came out of her lips.

 

You continue to stare at her, not at all bothered by the closeness between the two of you. "I'm fine." You whispered and stare deep in her eyes.

 

You reached up and gently brush her hair off her face and she seems to fidget. "Unnie I think something's bothering you." She mumbled softly.

 

You inhale as you close your eyes then move back before smiling. "I'm okay Krys. Don't worry." Krystal stared at your face before nodding. "Okay then. We better get ready." She said and gently let go of your hand to grab her things while you stare at her for a few seconds, only to snap out of it when Yuri called you.

 

She noticed the two of you as soon as she was done with her things. She frowned but hid it as she made her way over. "_____-ah. Come on. It's time to go." Yuri smiled and offered a hand to you. You smiled slightly and gently took her hand in yours, feeling your cheeks warm up slightly.

 

"Where do you live by the way? I can take you if you don't have a car." Yuri explained with a sheepish grin. "Oh. I was just going to walk. I live near the school so it's fine." You explained while you both walked over to the rest of the soshi members.

 

"Oh. I'll just drive you. I don't mind." The Black Pearl insisted. "I'll be okay unnie. You worry too much." You giggled and push her slightly, making her grin. "Of course I worry. You're my precious cutie." She proclaimed, making you blush harder. "Yah, unnie you're so weird." But despite that, you giggled and she squeezes your hand.

 

"_____. Come on." You turned your head and saw Krystal standing beside you. "Oh...." suddenly came from her when she saw your and Yuri's entwined hands.

 

"Hey Yuri unnie." She greeted the older girl who nodded. "Hey." The older one mumbled. "Are you going home already?" Krystal asked you and you nodded your head slightly.

 

"Yeah. I was hoping to get some rest after finishing my homework." You explained apologetically. "Oh. It's fine. I was actually hoping I could come over?" Krystal said while smiling shyly. It made Yuri roll her eyes.

 

Aish... What's wrong with me....

 

"Shouldn't you ask Jessica unnie first?" You asked in confusion while tilting your head. "Well, yeah. But that's just to tell her where I'm going." Krystal waved her hand. "So, can I?" She asked with her pouty lips and puppy eyes.

 

You giggled at her statement and nodded your head. "Arraso. But tell Jessica unnie. I don't want her to interrogate me." You joked.... slightly.

 

The two of you laughed, forgetting about Yuri's presence as well as not realizing the new comers until someone cleared their throat.

 

"Annyeong unnies." You and Krystal bowed. "Hey. You guys seem comfortable." Sunny grinned and the 6 had their eyes on your and Yuri's hands, which were still joined together.

 

You rub your head with your free hand while Yuri just reluctantly pulled her hand away. "Mian. I forgot we were still here." They chuckled at your antics then Krystal went over to her sister. "Hey unnie. I'm staying over at _____'s for a while." This got everyone's attention and looked at the younger Jung.

 

Jessica showed an unreadable look as she stared at her sister. "Why?" Krystal just shrugged. "We're friends. Friends always hang out."

 

"Sorry Soojung, but no." Jessica said simply, making the latter stare in surprise. "Mwo?" Jessica just crossed her arms. "No means no." A frown covered Krystal's smile as she stared at her unnie.

 

You just stood between them, feeling a bit awkward by the tension, but Krystal held your hand tighter. "Why should I listen to you? You'll be hanging out with your boyfriend anyway?" She hissed emphasizing on the word boyfriend.

 

"I'm older than you. And so what if I am with him?" Jessica raised a brow and crossed her arms. "You aren't going with her and that's final." She stated before grabbing her things.

 

"No."

 

Everyone looked at Krystal in surprise as Jessica spun around to look at the younger girl. "Excuse me? Do you know what you're saying?" She glared.

 

"How is it I can hang out at my other friends' houses and you don't mind but now that I'm going to _____'s, I can't?" Krystal demanded. "It isn't fair."

 

"Just listen to me Soojung. You don't even know her that well yet and it's only been days." Jessica told her. "So what? What makes you think I don't know her well enough? I've been spending more time with her than you. You just met her today." The younger Jung scoffed.

 

"This is a bit bad." Taeyeon muttered to the others and looked at your confused and awkward figure. "We should stop them." Sunny said. "Do you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter