What Is Going On?

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here. Drink this." Bora handed you a warm mug of chocolate while you sat on the couch. She had brought you home and you told her everything that happened. She just kept quiet even though she already knew what happened, but let you speak, knowing that you needed to let out your problems. Bora had also introduced you to her mother, who seemed to act odd to you.

 

"You really didn't have to bring me here Bora. I'm fine." Even though you're trying to reassure her, your puffy red eyes said otherwise. "_____-ah. It's okay. Just relax. I know you're going too much, so don't worry. I'm here for you." The girl smiled at you, making you smile back a bit. "Thank you Bora." A small blush came to Bora's cheeks. "It's no problem."

 

"Bora, can I talk to you for a moment?" Bora's mom suddenly called her as the two of you look up. "Hold on _____." You nodded and watch as the older female walked away, smiling slightly at the thought of her comforting you like this despite only knowing each other for a short period of time.

 

"What is it, umma?" The woman stared at her daughter then glanced over at you before speaking. "Why did you bring someone like that here?" She asked in a low tone. "Mwo? What are you talking about?" Bora asked while scrunching her nose slightly. "I mean bringing a human." Mrs. Yoon hissed slightly and Bora's face became one of irritation. "So what if she is? She isn't hurting anyone." She defended. "Still. Does she know about you? About us?" Mrs. Yoon asked sternly. "She doesn't."

 

"Exactly. What if she finds out? Are you really risking our lives?"

 

"Of course not! _____ would never do anything to hurt me or anyone. I've seen how she is and she wouldn't hurt anyone unless she needs to."

 

"So if one of us or them go after her, she won't hesitate to hurt us?"

 

Bora went quiet while she stared at her mom and grit her teeth. "She wouldn't do that." She growled lowly. "How are you so sure?" Her mom shot back. "Because I just do!"

 

"Bora." Both females turned their heads and saw you walking over to where they are and holding the now empty mug. "I... have to go. My parents are going to visit me." You spoke timidly, a bit intimidated by the aura around the two girls. "Jinja? I can walk you home." Bora offered but you shook your head. "It's okay. I still have to run a few errands, so I'll go ahead." You flashed a light smile then grab your things. "Thank you for letting me come over." You bowed and then headed for the door. "Thank you Mrs. Yoon." Bora waved you goodbye while Mrs. Yoon just watched as you left.

 

"Bora. I think you should reconsider-" Mrs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter