Something Isn't Right

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Krystal? Jessica unnie? Why are you here?" Your surprise could be seen clearly on your face. Jessica kept a blank expression while Krystal just gave you a distressed look. "Like I said, we need to talk." Jessica crossed her arms and stared intently at you. "Honey, who's...." Krystal quickly gripped her unnie's arm when she sensed other people in the room then turned her gaze as your parents came to check on you. Jessica also looked at your parents and suppressed a small growl while her eyes narrowed slightly.

 

"_____. Who are these girls?" Your appa asked while eyeing them carefully as your umma went to your side and pulled you close to her while also looking at the two girls. Krystal bit her lip and tugged at Jessica's arm while you looked at him. "These are Krystal and Jessica Jung, they're my friends." You answered softly while looking at your appa.

 

After hearing the name, your parents reacted and looked at each other. "Excuse me, but I am requesting you both to leave, this instant." Your appa said sternly and your umma pulled you away from the two, distancing you from the Jung sisters. "We just need to talk to her." Jessic answered calmly while Krystal kept staring at your parents. "And I'm telling you that this isn't a good time, now go." Your appa growled, making you pull away from your umma. "Yah! Appa, what's wrong with you?" You asked and grabbed his arm. "Stay out of this _____." Your appa ordered while he continued to glare at the two. "They're my friends! And why are you acting like this?" You asked while pulling at his arm. "I said stay out of this! I don't care who they are, I am not allowing them to be near you!" Your appa snapped and turned to glare at you, as you were taken aback. "Minho..." Your mother mumbled when she saw his gaze soften at the sight of your expression. He knew how afraid you would get when he got mad. And he rarely got mad at you.

Both siblings were surprised to witness what just happened and looked from you, to your appa. "Excuse me, Mr. Lee, but I think you shouldn't be shouting at your daughter." Jessica spoke up as she glared at the man. "Unnie..." Krystal muttered under her breath and sighed. "You have no right to speak to me like that." He retorted and looked back at Jessica, glaring once more.

 

"Excuse us. But what we need to talk about, is important." Jessica pushed further and took a step toward you. But your umma was quick to react. "Not one step further."

 

You were honestly confused. What was happening? Why were your parents like this? It was as if something happened between them and the two sisters. Was there?

 

"I don't mean to be rude, but we need to talk to her." With that, Jessica had closed your eyes and you heard your umma cry out to you before it faded. Soon enough, you regained your sight and blinked when you see yourself in the woods. "What the...." You look around confusedly while blinking.

"Unnie, you're awake!" Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around your neck and Krystal was burying her face to your chest. "Krys? What happened?" You asked, still confused. "Awake? What are you talking about?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter