Questions And Trouble

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! I managed an update!

 

 

On your way to your last class, you were stuck in thought due to what happened earlier. However, this caused you to bump into something or rather, someone.

 

"Mianhae." You apologized and bowed before grabbing your book, that fell to the the floor after falling from the impact.

 

"Watch where you're going next time." You heard a female's voice. Looking up, You saw that it's the same blonde from earlier with a group of people right behind her.

 

"Oh...." You trailed off as your thoughts got mixed up,

 

' Her face.... Why was it so....'

 

In that moment, you blink several times and then quickly looking for your wallet in your pocket. Yet, it wasn't there. Scanning your surroundings, you found it under the blonde's boot. The baddest female was growing nervous as you still remained on her foot, so she wanted you to get off quickly.

 

"Can you please get off?" Chaerin raised a brow. Then she saw you pointed down and then the blonde glanced downward to her feet.

 

"My wallet." You stated. She lifted her foot before frowning when she saw the item because that was the same wallet she gave you as a child. It was old and yet, you kept it. Chaerin felt her heart clench but the female remained emotionless.

 

"Let's go, Chaerin." A new voice echoed, making you both look in that direction.

 

"Right." Chaerin answered and kicked the wallet to you before you pick it up and look inside.

 

"Wait!" You shouted. Without thinking, your hand was on the blonde's wrist but she jerked away. She glared at you, wavering slightly.

 

"W-Who are you?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Y-You look like m-my..." You couldn't finish your sentence so you showed the blonde the picture of you and her as children. Before anything else happened, your vision went black as you remembered a vague image that was simliar to the picture. Although, everything else seemed blurry so you were confused more than ever. Was she your sister or are you just imagining things? But you don't remember her name.

 

Who is your sister and where is she?

 

Why did you have the urge to hug Chaerin when you saw her?

 

And Krystal... She was way too familiar too.

 

What's going on?

 

There's too much questions that need answers.

 

You let out a groan of frustration while running your fingers through your hair. Your friends only told you to stay away from the baddest group, to which, you only rolled your eyes. Bora kept telling you to stay away from Krystal and her group as well.

 

"I swear _____, she and her friends are only going to trouble you." She said and shook your arm.

 

"Bora-ah, calm down. As far as I know, Krystal is really nice. Amber and Sulli aren't really that fond of me, but that's okay." You smiled and patted her hand gently. But despite your words, she shakes her head and continues to convince you. After the debate, you had enough.

 

"Okay. Hold on. Why is it, you don't want me to hang out with her? Is something wrong?" You finally asked. She kept quiet and nibbled her lower lip. The girl sighed as she shakes her head.

 

'I like you and I'm jealous when I see you two together.' She wanted to say but she couldn't.

 

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. I just don't trust them. I'm worried about you." She mumbled softly as her hand rested over yours.

 

You let out a soft sigh then hold her hand, "You don't have to be worried about me. Once I notice any changes with Krystal, then I'll stop talking to her. Promise."

 

You show her an assuring smile and she can't help but smile back.

 

"Alright." Bora said. After your talk with Bora, you couldn't help but wonder about her words. Another addition to your list of problems. You and Krystal have gotten quite close actually. She even introduced you to some of her friends, but as you told Bora, not all of them liked you.

 

"She shouldn't be here." Amber stated and crossed her arms as you sat together for lunch. Krystal only frowned and hugged you.

 

"Don't be mean. She's my friend, so be nice." She said while giving the llama a look.

 

The short haired girl scoffed. "She doesn't belong here and she's different." Amber hissed and Krystal glared at her.

 

"Shut up Liu." She growled while you only sighed.

 

"Krys, it's fine." You pull your arm away and stand, making the rest of the girls to look at you.

 

"No _____. Just sit down." Krystal said and continued to glare.

 

"Leave her. She doesn't want to be here so there's no point in letting her stay."

 

"She doesn't want to stay because you keep kicking her out."

 

"Okay. That's enough." You look at both of them.

 

"I'm leaving, not because you told me, Amber-ssi, but because I don't want you and Krystal to argue." You sighed and pick your things up.

 

"Wait. ____-ah, you don't have to." Krystal tried to stop you.

 

"It's fine." You smiled then walked off.

 

Krystal turned to the tomboy and growled, "I hope you're happy."

 

The other three just watched.

 

"You know, she's only being careful." Sulli suddenly spoke.

 

"But she didn't have to be so harsh." Luna sighed

 

"She's human. There's a chance she'll find out." The taller of the two shot back.

 

"I know. But look at her. I can tell that she's different, not just by her eyes, but I can't read her like how I can read others." The other sighed again while glancing at her two friends who were still in a glaring contest.

 

"Luna's right. There's something about her that makes her unique. I tried something on her when Krystal first introduced her. And there's no doubt that she's a Parkscrest." Victoria finally spoke up and earned the two's attention. Their eyes widen as they stared at the eldest girl in the table.

 

"I thought those were only myths? Fake?" The leader nodded.

 

"I thought so too. But when I tested her-"

 

"What did you do?" 

 

Victoria only gave a certain look, making them stare at her in disbelief and shock. "Yo-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter