Parkscrest

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Krystal finished eating and went to finish the shopping, too, since Krystal seemed eager to bring you everywhere. And for some reason, you noticed how she would always cling to you. Hugging your arm, holding your hand, sometimes even your shirt. It made you curious a bit, but didn't bother much.

 

"Just pick one Krys." You shook your head. She was debating on what design to get. One had music and headphones on it, while the other was a bit more plain. "But I can't pick. It's hard~" The younger Jung whined, making you sigh and shake your head once more. "Then, let's just buy both of them." You suggested, but she shakes her head in protest. "Aniyo. These cost a lot." She pouted at you as you chuckled.

 

"Krystal, it's fine. You worry too much. I swear." You say while ruffling her hair. "Because you've already spent a lot on me. I don't want you doing that." Krystal answered with a small whine. "It's fine. It isn't like I always do it." You stated, but Krystal still declines your offer. "I'll take this one." She said while holding up the music designed shirt.

 

You just shake your head and smile before nodding. "Arraseo. Come on." Krystal nods excitedly and the two of you head off to the register to pay. "Puppy unnie, let's go to your apartment after this, pwease?" Suddenly using aegyo, you chuckle and nod your head. "Sure thing, Krys." With a bright and beaming smile, Krystal skips ahead of you after you paid the shirt and have everything fixed.

 

 

 

When Friday came around, Yuri was a nervous wreck, earning laughter from the other girls. "Are you serious? You? Nervous and unsure?" Hyoyeon laughed. "Yuri unnie, are you sick?" Yoona chuckled. "Yuri, I thought we already talked about this?" Taeyeon said with a warning look.

 

"I know. But, what do you expect me to do? I asked her before you told me." Yuri scratched her head as Jessica scoffed. "Right." Yuri sent her an annoyed look before ignoring her. "Just leave it and we'll find out if this date is going to go well or not." Sunny chuckled as Sooyoung munched on her snacks. "Also, because you want to prove something?" Tiffany asked while checking her nails. "M-Mwo?" The look on Yuri's face was like of a child being caught sneaking a piece of cookie from the cookie jar.

 

"You want to show us that you'll choose her." Jessica said this time. "That, when the time comes, when she decides to avoid us, you'll keep her with you and most probably toy with her until you're bored of her." Jessica added almost nonchalantly as she stared lazily at the taller girl. "We know you, Yuri. And this girl is no different from all the others you've had before." Sooyoung stated.

 

"That isn't true. She's different." Yuri answers back while feeling a bit frustrated. "How can you know when you don't even know her?" She adds. "That's the thing, unnie. How can you know she's different from the others?" And like that, Yuri keeps quiet after Seohyun just shot the question right back at her face. "Because she's..."

 

The rest just stare at her expectantly. "Because she's a Parkscrest, is that it?" Jessica inquires with a raised brow. Though her question catches every girls' attention. "She's a what?" Taeyeon asked with wide eyes. "What are you talking about?" Yuri asked the ice princess with narrowed eyes.

 

"Soojung told me. Apparently Victoria tried to use her ability on her and ended up getting nothing. I tried using mine, and nothing happened, just like the time with Donghae." The ice princess explained with her arms crossed then smirked at Yuri. "Looks like you really don't know anything about the girl." Yuri grits her teeth and clenches her fists, but refuses to speak.

 

"That explains it.." Seohyun mumbled softly while going through her notebook. "She isn't affected by our abilities and the fact that she can't sense anything different about us is probably the reason why. But we can't be too sure. We still need evidence." The youngest mumbled while tapping her finger. "We could try. It adds to our plan. We can test her while we do it." Tiffany suggests. "But she's just human. It doesn't make sense." Sooyoung mumbled. "She may be human, but her bloodline is from a family of wolves." Sunny pointed out. "A Parkscrest can come from any creature that isn't simply human. So, even if she's human, but has the blood of vampires or wolves when she's born, the chance of being a Parkscrest is still there." Seohyun nodded to herself. "Well, looks like she really is different. More different than we thought..." Taeyeon held her chin in thought. "So, we make a new plan?" Yoona asks excitedly since she wants to know what can happen with you.

 

"We start Monday." Yuri lets out a soft sigh and shakes her head before quietly leaving the room. "Don't say another word or else I'll be forced to strangle you." Jessica raises a brow and looks amusedly at the tanned woman. "Jinja? And do you think your precious cutie will be happy with that?" She taunts, even using Yuri's nickname for you to piss her off more.

 

"Shut up, Jessica." Yuri hissed while Jessica kept staring blankly at her. "What are you gonna do? Run to your precious _____?" Jessica practically spat the words out as she showed a face of disgust. "She's nothing but a pawn, Yuri. You know the real reason we hang around her. Her being a Parkscrest is just a bonus." Jessica stated and Yuri made a move to grab her, but the blonde was able to interpret her actions and took a step to the side and back. "What the hell is your problem, Jessica? Ever since I talked about _____, you've been nothing but a !" Yuri finally snapped and Jessica gave her a glare. "What did you just call me?"

 

Usually, Yuri was terrified of Jessica's glare. Everyone was. But this time, it had no effect on her as she gave a glare of her own. "You heard me. Are you jealous or something?" Jessica's glare intensified as she clenched her fists. "Me? Jealous of what? That human you waste your time staring at and sneak off track to watch?" Yuri's stunned by the other's words and her hands dropped to her sides. "How did I know? Easy. My ability is to read minds, remember? I caught Hyoyeon thinking about teasing you for going off track one night just to head to _____'s." Jessica answered her unasked question then took a step closer. "If you think I'm afraid of telling, then think, the , again." She spoke while jabbing her index finger to Yuri's chest.

 

Yuri just ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter