Closeness and Distances

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Unniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!"

 

A yelp passed your lips as you found yourself stumbling forward and meeting the ground with a weight on your back as you groaned. "Hey Krys..." You greeted weakly before looking sideways. "Unnie, can we hang out after school?" The younger Jung asked with a pleading voice and big round eyes. "Krys... I would love to... but you're kinda killing me." You mumbled quietly before the weight was pulled off of you.

 

"Alright, kids, stop playing before you murder someone." You looked up and gasp for air before seeing Krystal being released by Yuri before the tanned woman offered you a hand. "Gwenchana?" She asked with a worried tone, making you smile and shake your head while taking her hand. "I'm fine unnie."

 

Krystal pouted from behind the older girl and puffed her cheeks out, which was noticed by you, making you giggle. "Krys, don't tell me you're jealous?" You teased lightly. "Am not." The girl huffed and looked away with her nose up on the air. Yuri looked at the two of you questioningly while you show her a small sign. "Jinja? Then, I'll get going now." Hearing this, a pout formed on Krystal's lips as she looked at you. "Where are you going?" She asked as you held back another giggle. "Well, I'm going out with Yuri unnie." Yuri blushed at your statement but smiled while Krystal's pout grew even more. "That's not fair. I asked first. And you always hang out with her." The baby Jung whined as she stomped her feet childishly.

 

By then, you couldn't take it anymore and started cracking up, making the younger girl whine even more. "Yah! What's so funny?" She demanded whilst you continued to laugh. "Ani, ani. You're just... Hahaha!" You couldn't speak due to your laughter and doubled over. Yuri smiled at you and lightly patted your head before you calmed down and took a deep breath. "I was just kidding Krystal. Of course I'm going to hang out with you." You chirped before hugging the younger girl and nuzzled her while she squirmed in your grip.

 

"Unnie, let gooooo!" The baby Jung whined and you just nuzzled her more. "Unnie! That tickles!" Krystal tried to push you off. Yuri just watched, biting her lip as she watched before clearing . "Umm... _____. Can we talk for a bit?" The tanned beauty asked as your attention shifted to her. "What is it, unnie?" A blush coated the girl's face as she rubbed her head shyly. "U-Uh... Do you mind...  Can we... Is it okay if we... Go out, sometimes?" She asked while rubbing her neck and looking away.

A blush adorned your features as you look at her in surprise. "O-Oh.... Oh! Of course, unnie!" You smiled brightly, still blushing. Hearing this, Yuri's face brightened. "Jinja?" You gave a small smile and nodded. "Great! I'll pick you up at 7, this Friday." Your blush seemed to have gone brighter as you nodded. "Arraseo." Then, both you and Krystal were surprised when Yuri leaned in and pecked your cheek. "See you." Without waiting, Yuri ran off, blushing heavily after what she just did.

 

You turned to Krystal and she blinked before looking at you. "Well..... That was very... Awkward?" A giggle came to both your lips and Krystal held your arm. "Luckily, I have you for today." She said with a happy smile then you both started heading out of school. "You're so silly, Jungie." You poked her cheek as you said that before she meronged you. "You still love me though~" you rolled your eyes at this and shake your head while Krystal continues to giggle beside you. "What are we going to do again?" You asked the baby ice princess while she continued. "Well, let's go shopping!" And you instantly knew you were going to die at that instant.

 

"Ohhh~ Yuri unnie finally made her move." Yoona whistled and Yuri looked away. "She already did." Hyoyeon whispered and earned an elbow to her stomach as Yuri glared at her. "What's up, Hyo?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter