Friends

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, classes ended and Yura came back, jumping a bit too excitedly. 

 

"Hey! Let's go." She grabbed your hand then started dragging you out.

 

"Yah! Hold on, unnie!" You protested while squirming in her grip, but it was seriously too strong. You couldn't even break free even with all your might!

 

"Just shush. It's lunch and I'll show you to some of my friends." She continued, ignoring your protests, which made you sigh and give up. Since you didn't have a choice, you just went along with her. As you were dragged to your trip to Yura's friends, your eyes scanned the surroundings, that you passed by, and noticed that the school really was big. For some strange reason, everyone was either looking at you or minding their own business. However, when you were about to enter the cafeteria, your gaze locked on with a blonde girl's.

The female was staring at you and she didn't seem like she'll stop anytime soon. As a reaction, you cocked a brow and tilted your head before someone began talking to her. Despite the girl talking to another person, her eyes still remained on you.

 

'Weird....'

 

Then, you found yourself seated in front of people you don't know because you haven't met any of them so far.

 

"_____, these are my friends." Yura explained. The people around the table waved and smiled at you.

 

"Oh! Her eyes are so beautiful!" A girl with brown hair suddenly cupped your face and looking straight at your eyes.

 

"Uhh...." You didn't know what to say as the girl continued to skin to skin contact and intense staring.

 

"Yah! Nana, don't be like that." Yura scolded while the other stuck her tongue out at her.

 

"Make me." Nana taunted.

  

"Guys, we're supposed to eat here." A boy sighed. His hair was partially covering his eyes.

 

"Key, don't be so sour." Another male laughed while patting Key's back. His hair was longer but it was a lighter brown. "My name's Taemin and my moody friend here is Key." He introduced. "Hello."

 

"Those are real, right?" A cute girl asked while pointing at your face.

 

"My eyes?" She nodded.

 

"They are. Why?" You tilt your head.

 

 

"Just curious." She smiled and extended her hand towards you, "I'm Bora. Nice to meet you." You smile back since she seemed like a friendly girl, not noticing the slight blush on her face. You shook hands and started chatting with them, getting to know each one of them better. After a while, you gotten use to Yura's friends and then Taemin had something to ask you.

 

"Where are you from, _____?" He popped a question out of nowhere.

 

"I was born here, in Korea. But we moved to America when I was 7. We moved back here 4 years ago." You explained.

 

"Jinja?" The male responded which you nodded in return.

 

"What was the last school you attended?" Bora decided to ask as she sat beside you. You put some thought into it, trying to remember, since your mind was kinda cloudy at the moment.

 

"Well... I actually attended school for only two years. The rest, I was home schooled." You answered while holding your chin.

 

"What school was it?"

 

"Harvard." You, truthfully, said. They each stared at you in disbelief and wide eyes. 

 

"Are you serious?" Key gaped.

 

"Harvard is a rich kid school, right? How did you get in?" Nana asked.

 

"Scholarship?" Yura tilted her head.

 

"No. My parents paid." You answered them.

 

"You're rich?" Taemin continued to questioning.

 

"Well... I guess so. Why?" They blinked.

 

"But you don't look rich." Key pointed out.

 

"Yeah. Your clothes are way too simple." Bora pointed, ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter