The Beginning

By Blood or Not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was quiet and peaceful in a mansion, not too far from town. It was already night and everyone else was asleep... That is, until a loud howl suddenly came from inside. It was then followed by screams and shattering of glass.

 

"Young mistress! Please, calm down!" One of the maids shouted as a gray wolf, same size as a baby tiger, ran around, growling. "Lee Chaerin!" A loud voice suddenly boomed, causing the wolf to stop momentarily to glare at the man before barging abruptly in a nearby room.

 

"Chaerin!" The woman cried as she and her husband quickly followed.

 

In the room, they saw a young girl, no less than four years old, staring at the wolf. "_____. Stay still and umma will get you." The woman gently told the child, who briefly looked at her before looking back at the wolf. "Unnie." A soft voice mumbled.

 

By the sound, the wolf suddenly lunged forward, ready to kill the child. But out of nowhere, a large brown wolf blocked the smaller one and stared it down, making the younger whimper then cower in fear.

 

The woman then ran toward the young girl before scooping her up in her arms as the large wolf grabbed the other by the scruff, then brought the pup outside with the child staring at them with large glowing and innocent eyes. "Are you okay, honey?" She asked while her daughter's hair. "Unnie."

 

   Morning

 

A blonde girl woke up and groaned before holding her head. "What.... Happened?" As she opened her eyes, 'Wait. This isn't my room.' was what first entered her mind.

 

She got up and looked around. "You're awake." She spun around to the voice and saw a stern looking man, whom she happens to call 'appa'.

 

"Appa, why am I here?" She asked as the man stared at her. "Did I..." She bit her lower lip as she slowly started to puzzle everything together.

 

"You nearly killed her, Chaerin-ah." As those words left his mouth, the blonde felt her heart stop while she paled. "W-Where is she? Is she okay? Oh, my gosh..." Tears started falling down Chaerin's cheeks as she gripped her head in her hands.

 

"She's okay. You didn't hurt her. She'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter