Player?

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanna was putting her books away in her locker, when the lunch bell rang. She closed her locker door. She almost died because She realized that someone was standing behind her locker.

"Oh god, don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack." Hanna said, while putting a hand over her heart.

"Sorry." Layla said, giving a sad smile.

They walked over to the cafeteria. They order their food and went to take their seats. Hanna was eating When she saw Chen entering the cafeteria. Layla snapped her fingers in Hanna's face, making her snap out of her train of thought. "Huh?" Hanna looked confused. 

"Why are you staring at Chen?" Leaning over the table, Looking at Hanna in the eyes, to see if she can found an answer, to her weirdness. "Why? Who is he?" Layla let out a sigh and leaned back in her chair. 

"A player."

"A player?"

Once again Layla let out a sigh and nodded.

"His last relationship was with, Oh Mia."

"What happen?" Hanna said curious

"All I heard, was that Chen got tired of her and broke up. Mina cried for a mouth." She said with an annoyed voice.

"Wow, what a jerk." Hanna looked over her shoulder and saw guys hanging around Chen. Hanna was going to ask a question when Layla spoke up "Those guys over there are his best friends; Luhan and Xiumin." It's like Layla read her mind because she'd just answer her question. 

Hanna's lips shaped an 'O' and look away, and started eating her food.

 


School was over and Hanna headed towards the gates. She heard footsteps running up behind her. Hanna turn around and saw Layla jump at her. "Hey." Layla said walking side by side with Hanna.

"Hey."

"You wanna hang out."

"And do what?" Hanna said looking at her with a questionable expression.

"I don't know, we can hang out at your place."

"Umm....I...I don't know." Hanna didn't know what to say. She didn't want her to know about her fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter