Thank you

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanna was sleeping in the front seat of Chen's car. She was very tired of running, she felt like her legs were numb. Chen stopped the car and looked over his shoulder to see that Hanna was sleeping.

She looks cute when she sleeps. he thought. But then hit his head with his palm when he realized what he was thinking.

Chen what are you thinking, you barley even know her. 

Chen got out of the car and walked over the passenger seat. He didn't want to wake up Hanna so he lifted her up into his arms. Chen closed the door with his hip slowly making sure to not wake her up. Chen walked up to the front door of his house, he was lucky that the door had a pass code. So that he didn't need to get his keys from his pocket.

Chen punch in the code and opened the door, and went inside and headed to the stairs that led up to his room. But as soon as he could step one foot on the steps. Chen felt Hanna flinch.

Hanna felt something warm against her, she slow opened her eyes and saw that she was in someone's arms. She looked up to see who was holding her in their warm arms. Hanna flinch when she saw who's arms she was in it was non other than Chen's.

"P-put me down.....please." Hanna said with shaky voice. She was very shocked that Chen was holding her. Specially bridle-style.

Chen was about to protest when Hanna cut him off.

"Now." She said with a deadly tone in her voice. Even though Chen helped her, by taking her away from Kai, she still didn't know him well enough to trust him. But it wasn't just about her not trusting him. She was scared to be in the arms of a men, she didn't trust men because she thought that they were all like her father.

Chen slowly put her down. Hanna was still weak. Her legs gave in and fell. But before she can fall Chen wrapped his arms around her waist.  Hanna let out a sigh and laid her head onto Chen's chest. But she quickly lifted her Head and pushed Chen away from her, so that she had some space between them. 

"I'm fine." Hanna was now looking down at the floor.

"I-I," Chen got cut off when she yelled at him.

"I SAID I'M FINE!!!" Hanna finally looked up at Chen, with tears that were threaten to come down her face. Chen could see the anger, sadness, and fear inside Hanna's eyes. Chen walked up to her, but she walked backwards as soon as she saw Chen walking up to her. Chen grabbed  Hanna's wrist, so that she wouldn't walk away from him.

Hanna yelp in plain when Chen gripped onto her wrist hard. Chen loosed his gripped on her wrist and stared at her wrist that had red marks. Hanna tried to get her hand out of his gripped but he tighten his gripped around her it. 

Chen was fed up with her trying to get out of his grabbed. "STOP IT!!!" Hanna was shocked when she heard Chen yell at her. She stopped struggling. And stared at Chen with big eyes. Chen sigh and loosed his gripped but just enough so that she won't escape from his gripped. 

"Stop...just stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter