His fake girlfriend

living in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ring, ring*

 

Hanna stretched her arms to close her alum clock with her eyes closed, still feeling sleepily. She got out of bed to do her morning rotten. She headed down stairs to get something to eat, luckily her father, or should I say the monster, left early for work, and didn't have time to beat his own daughter to get up for school. Which Hanna was thankful for, since that meant she would have time to sleep a little bit longer.

 

Hanna headed out the door and went straight to school. She walked to the school's gate, while listening to music, when someone grab her arms and turned her around. It was no other than Chen - the jerk. Hanna pulled down her headphones and said, "What do you want?" Hanna tried to pull her arm away from his grip, but he tighten his grip and brought her closer.

 

"Remember our deal?" Then he slide his hand to intertwine his hand with hers. Hanna's eyes rounded in confusion, then she remember what happened yesterday.

 

 

~~Flashback~~

 

 

"What do you want?" Chen smirked, "Umm...for you to be my girlfriend," Chen's smirk grew wider, and Hanna's eyes rounded in shock. "What!"

"You heard me, be my girlfriend. That way all the girls can leave me alone, but who would want to stay away from me? after all, I am handsome." Hanna scoffed "What's in it for me?"

 

"Anything after I have no need for you anymore." She couldn't believe how Chen was talking to her like she was trash. "I'm not someone you can throw away after you have no need for it anymore like trash."

 

Chen just shrugged his shoulders and said, "So? I don't care, it's not like I love you." Hanna was disgusted with the way Chen treats people like he's better then everyone.

 

Chen walked closer to her, each time he took a step further, she would take a step back until her back hit the wall, making her stand between the wall and Chen. Chen bended down so that he was at her level and tiled his head. "Could it be that you fall in love with me?"

 

Hanna was shocked about what he was saying, she would never fall in love with him, he's a jerk and she hated jerks. Hanna wanted to whap that smirk right off his face. She push him away and said, "I would never fall in love with you." Hanna crossed her arms, "If I agree, I would get anything right?" Chen nodded.

 

"Fine, deal." That moment she regretted it.

 

 

~~End of flashback~~

 

 

Hanna signed in disappointment, knowing that she would have to go through with being Chen's fake girlfriend from now on. "What? did you forget?" Hanna rolled her eyes. Chen drag her without her knowledge.

 

As they enter the school Hanna was nervous, considering she was getting death glares from the girls. People were whispering, others were looking at Hanna's and Chen's intertwine hands, and some were not caring what was happening.

 

Hanna tried to prey off her hands for Chen's, but he kept a firm grip. "Don't try anything stupid, people are looking." He said through his teeth, giving a fake smile to her. "You think I care? I don't. And don't tell me what to do." She said through her teeth, and giving the same fake smile he had done.

 

"Don't embarrass me, or else you won't get you end of the deal, so I suggest you start acting like you love me." Hanna scoffed, "Like I would ever love you." Hanna started to act like she was in love with him, she put her arm under his, and rested her head on his shoulder, and Chen rested his head on her head, and they walked like that to class.

 

As they were walking towards their class, Chen thought of something that would make the students believe that he was dating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter